• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hilary and Haylie meet John in a hypnotic incident

Billy bob

TMF Novice
Haylie Duff was walking by herself. As pleased as she was for her sister she wished her solo career could be as huge but she was still fine for the time being. Suddenly a cloth was pulled over her mouth within a few seconds before Haylie could scream she was unconcious.
Haylie woke up strapped to an upright board staring at a screen wearing nothing but her Bra and Underwear and a set of earphones in her ears. "Ah Hello Haylie I'm glad to see you awake" John said standing beside her. "What are you going to do to me" Haylie said panic stricken. "Oh don't worry about that you won't be complaining about it" John said almost laughing. He walked by Haylie and gave her a quick tickle under her exposed sole. Haylie gave a small shreik of extreme ticklishness. John walked into a sort of control panel and put on some sun glasses. He then flicked a few switches and just sat down next to a microphone. The screen infront of Haylie turned on it randomnly shot images and flashes. Haylie was captivated by it literally hypnotized. "Thats right Haylie" John spoke into the Microphone that was connected to Haylie earphones. "Just look and listen let yourelf slip deeper and deeper" Haylie did just that untill the point that her will power was completely diminished and she was totally under John's control. "Now Haylie I have a little Job for you"
Hilary duff was at home when her sister knocked on the door. Hilary let her sister in and they began talking. Hilary then offered her sister something to drink. Haylie natuarally accepted and while her sisters back was turned she grabbed out the injection her master had given her and stuck it in her sisters arm. "What the" Hilary started as the quick nip subsided and the drug started to take effect. Hilary just collasped in her seat. She lay unconcious for a few seconds and then the drug began to take effect. She lifted her head up and stared at John who had just entered the house. "Who do you obey?" John asked Hilary. "You" Hilary replied staring at her new master. "Good now strip down to your Bra and Underwear". Hilary Obeyed removing all of her clothing down to her perfect little body. Now with the two duff sisters infront of him John was ready to begin.
John handed each of the girls pillows. "Now you will have a pillow fight with each other whoevers pillow breaks first is the loser and the winner will recieve a prize Now fight". The duff sisters began hitting each other with the pillow running all over the lounge room giggleing like a pair of school girls seemingly enjoying hitting each other ever so lightly until suddenly Hilary's pillow broke. "Ah good" John said. "Haylie I want you to pick up your sisters feather take the largest one and start tickling her feet with it". Hayley obeyed taking a large feather and rubbing it along the sole of her sisters feet. Hilary wailed "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HEEEEEEEEEEEEE" as her sister was made to torture her tender soles. John now felt that it was Hayleys turn. He and Hilary sat in on either side of her and each took a foot. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Haylie wailed as both John and Hilary both ran their fingers gently over her soles around her toes and generally all over her beautiful feet.
John then ordered the girls some more "You will now lie down flat with your arms and feet pointing up and not move at all you can only laugh when I tickle you" John first went to Hayley. He tickled her on her ribs "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she wailed John then attacked Hilary's side "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She cried but she was still unable to move or beat the hypnosis that controlled her and her sister. John did both of their feet at the same time "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA". John continued this for the rest of the time he was there as the girls obeyed his every command. "Now girls here is wha I want you to do for me....."
A few days later John was reading a tabloid. the titile read 'Tickling punishment how the duff sisters deal with each other'. the story was about how the girls frequently tickled each other. John also saw a fashion magazine with the two sisters posing barefoot all the time.

P.S. Should you wish for any Celebritity chicks to meet John just leave me a reply with their name in it and I will get to work on it A.S.A.P.

Very cool story, and good premise, hot celebs tickling each other, under a master's power and spell. I liked it.

Mitch

Hey, great story could you please write a story where uk pop group girls aloud meet john!!

I have one more previous request of Ashley Simpson (and even though not asked for her sister will also feature) and then I will get to work on the girls aloud story.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back