• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Earth 2106 Part 2 MMM/F

Innocentgirl87

TMF Novice
Earth 2106

Please, do read the first part first, it’s much easier to understand everything then.

Anne was walking through the desolate city, still confused from her encounter with that guy in the alley. What had he meant? She didn’t get it, it made no sense. As she walked, she swore she’d either buy a new pair of jeans or lose half an inch on her bum, it was getting too tight. At least her stomach was flat, she thought, wandering down the street. Then she shook of those thoughts, she was getting vain again, and she could hardly afford rent as it was. She didn’t need a shopping craze right now.

She was just lecturing herself as she turned a corner and saw her apartment. She was just about to pull out her keys when she noticed the door was already open. Slightly confused, and worried that it had been opened the whole day, she entered.
“They’re waiting for you.”
Wasn’t that what he had said? Was there someone waiting for her up there? She shook her head, she was just imagining it, she had left the door unlocked before, no point in getting worried for nothing. Nonetheless, she stepped carefully, trying not to make a noise. She got up the stairs and grabbed the knob. Should she just turn and leave? No, that was crazy, she was just shook up from her encounter in the alley. She turned the knob and the door slid open.
Something was wrong, definitely.
She wouldn’t have left both doors unlocked.

She was just about to turn when a man in military guard uniform rushed out from the bathroom. She almost screamed, and tried to turn and run. The guard grabbed her arm, she tried to elbow him, and they both fell out in the hall, with Anne underneath. Two more guards rushed out from the bedroom, and the guard on Anne rose up and reached for his handgun. She kicked him in the groin, he fell to the side and she crawled away towards the stairs.
A hand grabbed her hips, and she kicked blindly behind her. First hit missed, second hit something hard, like a shoulder. The third time hit the belly, and the hand let go. She tumbled down the stairs, hitting her face and back.
She got up where the stairs turned, lip bloody, and started running down the rest. She could hear fast and heavy steps behind her, she wanted to run faster but her back hurt too much. She ran out of the building, across the street. The soldiers followed, far behind, but closing the distance rapidly. Anne was close to tears, why were they hunting her? She ran in an alley, tossing trashcans behind her to slow them. Her back hurt like hell, and her eyes were full of tears. She ran out of the other end of the alley.
A black car drove up to her and stopped. For a moment she thought it was more soldiers, but then a she saw a woman inside, waving for her to get in. She didn’t have a chance to outrun the soldiers, she had no choice.
She got in.

Johanna sat lonely in the aged dusty library, reading up for her history exam. It was chilly, but she wore a thick green polyester sweater and jeans, so she could put up with it. She adjusted her glasses and continued reading. She was startled when a clock started ringing, it was almost midnight. She had gotten lost in reading. She got up and waved away her ponytail of brown hair. Anne must be worried by now; she should have been back an hour ago. She packed up her books and went out, walking fast. Anne was the one taking in most of the money to the apartment, while Johanna still studied. The least she could do in return was to show up in time, and not get her roommate worried sick. She picked up the pace, resisting the urge to run past the darkest alleys.
Finally, she saw the apartment, and started finishing her excuses in the head. She had been stalled because…. There had been a mix-up in the library, no, a fire. God, she was bad at this. She reached the building door, still thinking about a good excuse, when she heard voices from afar. She turned around and saw three men coming towards her. They seemed to be dressed in military clothing, and two of them seemed a bit bruised, judging by their walk. She wasn’t sure if they were just passing by, but either way she hurried in and closed the door behind her. She didn’t consider that it was unlocked, she assumed Anne had left it open for her.
She got ready for walking up the stairs when the door behind her received a powerful kick and flew open. Her heart nearly stopped when the guards rushed in and grabbed for her. She pulled away and ran up the stairs, the guards only a few steps away. She turned a corner in the stairs and the guard nearly got her, but she threw herself forward and escaped.
She got up and kept running, opened the door to her apartment and moved to slam it closed. A hand got in and took the punch of the door, to the resulting scream of the guard. With tears of desperation in her eyes, she tried to close the door, but she couldn’t. Another guard came up and tackled the door, and it flew up. They all tumbled out on the floor, and Johanna tried to get up, slipped on the carpet, and fell again. A hand grabbed her ankle and she started kicking wildly until it let go. She rushed into the bathroom and opened the window above the bathtub. She had to get out and warn Anne, she thought and started climbing out the window. It was high above the ground, but there was a ledge to walk on. She was more than half out, head first, through the window, when a hand grabbed her hips and started pulling her back in. She fought fiercely, but he was too strong. She felt getting pulled in, struggling effortlessly to resist. She fell back in, landed on her back and saw the three guards standing above her. One, with a bad bruise in his face, punched her in the face and she passed out.

Anne had just put on the belt when the car speeded off in the night. She could hear the soldiers in the background, shouting and cursing after her. The car easily left them behind, and once they were out of sight, Anne started worrying about her driver instead. She was afraid to turn her head and look directly at her, but curiosity took over and she looked. The woman was almost a feet shorter than her (although Anne was over six feet tall, so it wasn’t that surprising), very slim and dressed in a tight leather suit. She had short black hair, reaching just enough to cover her ears, and black sunglasses. She wasn’t much older than Anne herself.
“Who are you?” Anne asked carefully.
“My name is Caitlin, and I heard you needed help”, was the only response she got.
She had heard she needed help? How? Anne hadn’t even known it herself. She couldn’t understand what was happening.
“Please, stop the car and tell me what the hell is going on!”
“We don’t have time, right now, we gotta get you safe.”
“From whom?” Anne asked, but she already knew. Those soldiers were servants of The State, she knew, her dad had used the same suit.
“Just be quiet, and I’ll take you to someplace safe.”
The car accelerated, and Anne realized they were leaving town.
She didn’t like this.
The car swerved into what looked like an abandoned small town, only a few houses total, and came to a halt. The girl in black stepped out, and Anne followed, not feeling very safe.
“Come with me”, Caitlin gestured, and Anne obeyed. They went into one of the houses, and Caitlin went to the centre of the small house, and made a small jump. She grabbed the lamp in the roof, and pulled it down by an inch or so. Ten of the floor tiles sank away, and revealed a stair leading downwards. Anne would have been amused by the cliché, had she not been so terrified.
They walked down the stairs, and came into what looked like a long school corridor, with doors everywhere.
“Where are we?” Anne asked nervously.
“This”, Caitlin said quietly. “Is the headquarter of The Resistance.”

Johanna woke up, her head feeling like it had been hit with a tire iron. She realized she was lying, and was staring up into a roof, a metallic one. Her back was cold, and she realized with a shock that she was nude, and lying in a metallic table, spread angled. Her hair was still in a ponytail, and her glasses were on, but other than that, she had nothing on her. A woman in strict military uniform stood at the end of the table, and was looking at her.
“Where am I?” she asked with fear in her voice.
“You have been taken into custody, on account of assisting a fugitive and enemy of The State”, the woman said coldly.
The State?! What had she done? Then she realized, it had to be Anne they were talking about. But what could she have done?
“Listen, I don’t know what you’re talking about, but…. Ahahahahahahahaaaa!!!”
The woman had driven a finger into her armpit without warning, and Johanna twitched and laughed. She couldn’t even try to resist, and with dread she realized she had been injected with Varcon.
“Tell us where Anne is, and you’ll go free!”
“Hahahahaha I dunno hahahahahaha!!!”
“Alright then, guess I have no choice but to torture it out of you”, she said. “Usually, we use robots, but I’ve had some requests on this one that I’ve decided to grant.”
Johanna tried to lift her head and see, but she didn’t need to. The three guards she had tried to escape from walked up to her. They were still bruised and hurt, but smiling evilly now as they gazed across her body.
“Oh, God no, you can’t leave me with them!” she screamed.
The woman grinned. “Boys, now remember to be good, she has to stay alive. Other than that, have fun.”
They dove like coyotes on her, and within an instant she was screaming with laughter.

Again, any comments are appreciated, and anyone who wants to star is welcomed.

Look at me be cool and reply!

Diggin so far. I like the subtler descriptions of the characters' physical attributes, and that none of the tickling is about the main character (so far).

I still can't get over calling the villains The State. The State, murderists and rapists, get their own MTV show then break off to make Stella and pop up on VH1 here and there.

more!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back