• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Opposing Ocean Business, Roundabout Home Completion, And Down For The Count?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to California. It was a tough trip, as they won only four games, and lost five, dropping two of three in San Fransisco, before winning two of three in San Diego, and dropping two of three again in Los Angeles. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, that would complete the first segment of their home schedule for the season.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he was extremely hungry. As he landed in Nassau, he called Naomi, and asked her if she wanted to join him, at an all night chinese buffet. Naomi, despite being a bit tired, wanted to keep her husband company, so she met him at the buffet, as he took a cab to the resturant, from the airport. Mitch, feeling ravenous, devoured about seven plates of food at the late supper. He was also tired, and overstressed, and not thrilled about the road trip. Although he and Naomi made love when they got home, Mitch awakened a few hours later, with a badly upset stomach, and didnt know if he could play in the game against Washington that evening. He called Lee Sniderman, who admonished him for his foolishness. "Naomi told me what you ate. Who the fuck eats seven plates of greasy chinese food at a buffet, at midnight no less? Fine, dont play tonight, but it is gonna cost ya. I dont know how much, but I'll think of something" Sniderman snapped. "Fine, you grumpy old manager, penalize me for being sick. I'm going to worry about getting better, and you can fine me whatever you like!" Mitch said, hanging up the phone angrily.
That night, sans Mitch, the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark to play the Nationals. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She pitched well, allowing but two runs in eight innings. Amanda Bynes was on the shelf that night, with a stiff shoulder, so Sniderman had to use Naomi in the eighth inning. With the Good Guys holding a 5-2 lead, the roof caved in, as Naomi allowed a walk, a bloo hit, and had an error committed behind her, and then served up a Grand Slam home run, resulting in a chorus of boos, and a 6-5 Nationals win. The following night, Mitch, who felt a bit better, gulped a stomach tranquilizer, ate some toast, and tried to play. He struck out three times, but the Good Guys received other clutch hits, and shutout pitching from Gil Bellows, to walk away with a 4-0 win. Charlize Theron pitched eight innings of shutout ball on Wednesday night. With a 1-0 lead in the ninth, Hilary Duff served up a homer with two outs, to tie the score. In the bottom of the ninth, an angry Mitch blasted one for all the bases, and a 2-1 Good Guy win.
Thursday was an off day, the sluggish Mitch, and lethargic Naomi, stumbled into counseling. The relations, and sex, had been far from great thus far that homestand, and the couple tried to use the session to rejuvunate themselves. After a productive session, they spent some time out that day, and when they got home, Mitch reminded Naomi about her promise, which she tried to balk at. "Twice a homestand, remember, that was the agreement, and could you please just do it, without giving me static. When you love someone, you just do things, because they ask, so please stop being such a pain in the ass, and give me your feet" Mitch said, not angrily, but a bit testily. Naomi sat down, kicked off her shoes, and shoved her bare feet in Mitch's face. "You want my feet, master? Here! Have them! I hope they reek to high heaven, so that maybe you'll get over doing this!" Naomi snapped. In fact, as was predictable, the smell didnt turn Mitch off, but gave him an erection, and then, he requested a quickie from Naomi, which she resisted at first:" I am not giving you sex while things are like this. Go jerk yourself off, but no sex" She insisted. "I am busting, and I want to fuck you, so, since you are supposed to do that for me, can you please pull down your pants, and let me fuck you, and stop arguing with me about everything I ask you to do!" Mitch said. "You want to fuck me? Fine! Here's my pussy, be the big man, and fuck me, you asshole. Go on, pump your wife's pussy" Naomi said, challenging Mitch. Mitch, his pants down, entered the frontally nude Naomi from the front. She had a look of disgust in her eyes, as he pumped away, and orgasmed quickly. When he finished, and pulled up his pants, she hissed:" Fine, I gave you your quickie fuck. Now, get the fuck out of my sight, you male fucking asshole. I hate you!" She seethed, her voice rising into a scream. As Mitch started to walk away, Naomi continued to erupt. "You're sick. You and your lcrazy fetishes, Your quickie fucks. You treat me like a fucking whore. You act like I owe you these things. Get this, I owe you fucking nothing. I can go find another man in a minute. Keep treating me and my pussy like a sperm deposit bank, and that's exactly what I'm going to do!" She screamed.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and she got hit hard, allowing five runs in five innings, of a 5-4 loss. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched on Saturday night, and allowed only three runs, which was enough, as the Phillies clamed a 3-0 win. Kate Hudson took her turn on Sunday, in front of a sellout, on a bright, dry, hot day. Kate was at the top of her game that day, with fifteen strikeouts. The Good Guys carried a 4-0 lead into the ninth. Kate lost the shutout, giving up a solo homer, and then Hilary Duff saved the day, in a 4-1 Good Guy win.
The Reds entered Paradise, for the last series of the homestand, before another road trip would come upon the Good Guys. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and fired one run ball for eight innings, in a 3-1 Good Guy win. Charlize Theron pitched shutout ball for eight innings on Tuesday night, but, leading 3-0, the roof caved in in the ninth, as the Reds got four runs, and came away with a 4-3 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the homestand's last game. Neve was hit hard that day, giving up four runs in six innings. Trailing, 4-0, the Good Guys went to work in the sixth, scoring four times on four run scoring hits. In the eighth, in a tie game, center fielder Ed Burns hit a long homer, and then, Duff worked her magic in the ninth, as the Good Guys came away with a 5-4 win, that completed a five and four homestand. Things were less than perfect both physically for Mitch, and emotionally, for the couple, and, as Mitch packed for Washington, things were less than rosy for the couple.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the shutout loss to the Phillies. The featured lee would be a slim girl with long dark hair, who was the Matrie'd of the Diamond Club resturant on the ballpark ground. The girl had about the most beautiful green eyes that Mitch had ever seen. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on her neck with fingers, as her head moved from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, third baseman Michael was next, tickling the Matrie' D on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squeaked, and squealed some more:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, center fielder Ed Burns was the next ler, tickling the Matrie'd on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as she squealed, and giggled some more:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch was the last tickler, positioning himself at the Matrie'D's soft, wrinkly soles. Mitch attacked her soles with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over her soles and toes. The Matrie D went ballistic, she wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the beautiful girl with the magnificent eyes was untied.
On Thursday, as Mitch was packing to leave for Washington, the couple tried to break their stalemate. "Mitch, I dont want to go on like this. You know I dont mind doing things for you. I just dont like you to be insensitive, and sex is a serious thing. I'm not sure what to think about these quickie fucks. I dont mind letting you smell my feet, even if I do think it's not appetizing, but I feel like the quickie fucks afterward are going against my feelings. Let's think of this while you are away, and we'll talk about it when we get home next" Naomi suggested. "Okay, thats fair, and I'm sorry too. I love you" Mitch said, kissing Naomi.
So, that night, as Naomi dropped Mitch off at the airport, for the flight to Washington, it was the completion of a less than perfect homestand, in many ways. What would happen next? Would tranquility return, and would peace come back? Those answers to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Poor Mitch, I think that's the second time in a few years that he's eaten himself sick. Strange reaction from Naomi there at the end. Not exactly sure where that came from. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your support is appreciated. Yes, He, and I, LOL, not funny, ate myself sick. Had too much chinese food today, lol, so I thought I'd incorporate it into the story. As for Naomi's odd reaction, we know they have a weird relationship, so anything can happen.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come, hopefully within a day or so, when I'm feeling better.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back