• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling at The Daily Show mm/m

ticklekween

This my first story and I apologize in advance if it’s not very good but whatever I thought I’d give it a go. Anyways I’m absolutely obsessed with many of the guys from the Daily Show with Jon Stewart in particular Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, and Steve Carell. I know m/m tickling isn’t too popular on this forum but there are some lurkers around so this is for you. I know the premise is a little odd but who cares it was the best I could come up with.

The audience at The Daily Show laughs hysterically as Stephen Colbert, senior correspondent, says another brilliantly funny line. As always the host Jon Stewart tries hard to remain straight-faced but fails as he dissolves into helpless giggles. No matter how hard he tries to keep himself from laughing, everything Colbert does is hilarious and he just can’t help himself. He looks at Stephen, an attractive man with dark brown hair and brown eyes hidden behind a pair of rimless glasses, and Stephen remains in character, straight-faced, but fighting the urge to laugh. Jon can tell he wants to laugh but Stephen fights the urge and finishes the segment without laughing. He’s very proud of himself. The only thing that can make Stephen break character is Jon laughing, and Jon was laughing pretty bad tonight. It was really hard not to laugh especially because Jon has such a funny sounding laugh, usually Stephen starts laughing the second he hears him start. But remaining in character is important to Stephen it’s his trade mark, so he always manages to find a way to keep from laughing.
But a few know when he’s not “Stephen Colbert” the god-fearing, conservative, republican, tight ass he’s a normal guy: sweet, caring, funny with a smile that could light up a room and a laugh that could make even the most serious person giggle like a little girl. Women who watch the show regularly have gone crazy about a recent report on Prince Charles, in which Stephen ended up laughing hysterically. They keep emailing the people at The Daily Show about showing more clips of Stephen laughing. The writers of The Daily Show want to keep the viewers happy so they brainstorm ways they can keep the female audience happy. One day Jon comes across a news article about a man in Florida who was going around to random people and tickling them. The “victims” are upset and want to get the man arrested but police don’t really know if what he’s done is a crime. Jon comes up with a brilliant way to make fun of this story and to give the female audience (and what he secretly) wants. They have Stephen go to Florida to interview various victims and police officers and lawyers for the show. Stephen comes back to New York, thinking his work is done for this segment but doesn’t realize that the writers have something up their sleeves.
Stephen is walking to his car in the parking garage, tired from the long day of writing and making fun of politicians and the media. He can’t wait to get home and relax and just be himself. He yawns, his eyes close for a second, and he doesn’t even realize the group of people dressed in black sneaking up behind him or the SUV running with the back open, he’s so sleepy. The people in black sneak up to him, grab him, one puts a hand over him mouth so he can’t yell and they put him in the back of the SUV. Stephen tries to open the back but can’t get it open. The people get into the SUV and they drive off. Stephen yells “What the fuck are you doing?! Let me go!” A man sitting in front of him turns around and takes off the cap covering his face, smiling. It’s Jon. Stephen starts laughing half out of the craziness of it all and half out of relief. Jon and Stephen are good friends and Stephen knows Jon would never do anything to harm him.
“Hahahaha oh thank god it’s you Jon, I was worried there for a second,” Stephen laughs naively. He relaxes knowing that he’s safe. “Okay you guys got me very funny but I really should go home, I’m tired and my wife will be worried if I’m not home soon.”
“Oh don’t worry she knows you’re with us,” says the other man sitting next to Jon. He takes his cap off and turns around. It’s Steve Carell another correspondent on the show. “We talked to her and told what we had planed. She says its okay” he says. Steve and Jon look at each other with mischievous looks on there faces. Stephen gets slightly worried at the looks they exchange but thinks little of it. “It’s probably nothing” he thinks “They probably just want to party or something.”
“She really said it was okay?” Stephen asks. “Yeah we talked to her she said it was fine. Don’t worry” Jon says. “Well where are we going then?” Stephen asks. “It’s a surprise” Steve says with a slight smirk on his face. Jon resists the urge to smile too. He knows what’s in store for Stephen and he can’t wait.
His mind goes back to a time when he and Stephen were rehearsing a segment for the show. Jon was laughing at what Stephen said and Jon yells at him “How do you not laugh when u do this stuff? Can you be the one that laughs for once?” Stephen says “Nope, that’s your job. You couldn’t make me laugh if you tried.” Jon looked at him and said “Oh really?” Now Jon didn’t know if Stephen was ticklish or not but he thought it was worth a shot so he grabbed Stephen’s ribs with his fingers and started tickling them. Even through the thick jacket he was wearing, Stephen felt Jon’s fingers tickling his ribs. He doubled over trying to hide the smile on his face and trying to pretend it didn’t tickle. Jon can tell immediately that it’s excruciating for him but he continues to tickle and poke him trying to get Stephen to laugh. Jon finds a spot on his upper ribcage that makes Stephen finally giggle and Jon attacks it. Stephen bursts into laughter unable to control it any longer. “Stohahahahop Johahahahaon HAHAHHAHAHA please I cahahahahahahahant stand it hahahahahahahahahaha!” But Jon couldnt resist making Stephen laugh like that. It was nice to have Stephen be the one laughing hysterically instead of him for once. Jon would have kept going if Stephen hadn’t got his composure back for a quick second and ended up tickling him. “Do you promise not to tickle me again, Jon huh?” Stephen said. Jon being quite ticklish himself gives up quickly “Yehahahahahaes hahahahahahahahaha I promise” Stephen stops tickling him and they both start laughing.
“But my birthday isn’t for two weeks you guys” Jon hears Stephen say and Jon comes back from memory lane. “We know, this isn’t for you’re birthday.” Steve says. Stephen finally just gives up trying to figure out what they’re doing knowing that they are not gonna tell him. He just sits back feeling a little better that his wife knows what’s going on. “She wouldn’t let anything bad happen to me” he thinks but he still has an uneasy feeling about what they are doing…

Part 2 of tickling at the Daily Show

The SUV pulls up to a house in the country in Connecticut after driving for quite sometime. There are no other houses around and the drive way is at least a mile long. The house is very big and Stephen wonders why they are there. At first he thinks that it’s a party but there is only one car there so that made no sense. They all get out of the SUV and Stephen still wonders what is going on. Rich, a camera man for the show and the man who was driving takes out a key and opens the door to the house and they all enter. Rich says “This is my parent’s house; they live in Florida so they let me stay here while they are there. Everything is all set up come on.” He leads them to a door and he opens it and they walk down the stairs. Stephen is growing a little more concerned as to why they are there and when they reach the bottom of the stairs his fear grows. He looks into the room and there is a table with restraints on it. Stephen turns around to go back upstairs but Jon is there and stops him. “What the hell is going on Jon this isn’t funny anymore, tell me now!” Stephen says angrily. “We have to do something for the show don’t freak it’s gonna be okay.” Jon says calmly. “That’s it? It’s something for the show? Why didn’t you guys tell me?” Stephen says relieved. “We didn’t think you would go for it if we told you.” Steve says purposefully not telling Stephen what they were doing. “Well if it’s for the show I’ll do anything, God you guys I thought you were gonna kill me or something. What do I have to do get in this thing?” Stephen says naively not thinking about what it was they were gonna do to him. He loves his job and making people laugh and if this was gonna make people laugh he would do it. Without thinking he climbed onto the table and Steve and Jon put the restraints on his wrists and ankles.
Steve and Jon look each other in disbelief at how easy it was to get Stephen into this thing. Rich gets the camera equipment ready and Steve and Jon just look at each other in amazement as Stephen lies back staring at the ceiling. He is wearing a blue sweater and khaki pants with white sneakers. He looked very handsome Jon and Steve both couldn’t help but think it.
“Stephen if we need to can we cut ur clothes? I’ll pay for new ones if you want.” Jon says still not telling Stephen what they are doing. “Sure its okay” he says, still blissfully unaware of the torment that is in store for him. “Okay then” Jon says. Jon is excited. He can’t wait to tickle him and make him laugh again.
So Rich asks them if they are ready and they say yes and he starts recording. Jon looks at the camera and says “We are with our good friends Steve Carell and Stephen Colbert talking about tickling. Is it wrong to tickle someone when they don’t want u to? Let’s ask our senior correspondent Stephen Colbert for his opinion.” Stephen’s eyes widen as he realizes what he has just gotten himself into. He tries to get out of the restraints getting nervous.
All his life Stephen had been extremely ticklish. As a child he was constantly tickled by his older brothers and sisters being the youngest of 11 kids. As he got older his ticklishness didn’t go away. His girlfriends found it adorable as did his wife. She was constantly tickling him and would get their children to get him too. He didn’t mind too much it was all in good fun but he was just so ticklish it was torture sometimes. Jon knew Stephen was ticklish so he called his wife and told her about his plan. He ask her if she knew all of Stephen worse spots and she told him every single spot and what tickled him the most.
Jon went over to Stephen and asked him again “Stephen is it wrong to tickle someone if they don’t want u to?” Stephen looks at him nervously and says “Please don’t tickle me Jon you know I cant stand it.” Stephen starts giggling thinking about the tickling. “Oh god this is gonna be terrible” he thinks to himself. Jon smiles as he watches Stephen start to laugh. “I haven’t even touched you yet Stephen. I guess we should get started. I don’t think you will be able to give an accurate answer unless you learn first hand.”
Jon goes to Stephen’s ribs and begins tickling them as hard as he can. Stephen goes nuts. He starts pulling on his restraints, tryin to pull down his arms to stop the terrible tickling. He giggles cutely as he begs Jon to stop. “Plehehehehehehehehese Johahahahahahahan I can’t stand it hahahahahhahaha!” Jon says “We talked to Evie so we know all ur worst spots.” Stephen makes a mental note to get back at his wife when he gets the chance but quickly forgets as Jon starts tickling a sensitive spot on his upper ribs. Stephen thrashes his head about giggling hysterically. Jon can’t help but laugh at this. It’s so not like Stephen to be like this.
Steve watches for a little while as Jon sends Stephen into hysterics and remembers what he’s there for. He goes to Stephen’s feet taking his sneakers off. Stephen screams “NOOOOO please not my feet I can’t stand that” Of course Steve’s not listening. He’s having a blast seeing Stephen like this. He’s almost glad he gets to torture him. Stephen was always Jon’s favorite, he always had women after him, he always seemed to be funnier than Steve too. This was the perfect opportunity to get back at him. Steve then took Stephen’s socks off and looked at his bare feet. They were really cute for a guy, even Steve had to admit it. They were very smooth with long toes and they were the perfect size: not too big not too small. Steve looked at them for a second and then went for it. He started tickling his soles and Stephen went crazy. His feet were extremely ticklish and he couldn’t do anything to stop it. All he could do was laugh and try to move his feet away from Steve’s tickling fingers. He tried to curl his toes up to ease the ticklishness but Steve knew what he was trying to do. So he took Stephen’s toes and pulled them back until he couldnt move them anymore and tickled his soles more. Steve noticed Stephen laughed louder when he got closer to his toes so Steve tickled right underneath them and Stephen started laughing so hard tears were coming out of his eyes.
“Pleahehehehehehehehe sthahahahahahahahahahap you guhahahahahahays it tickles too much pleahehehehehehehehehehehehes!” Stephen said wanting the tickling to stop but at the same time not wanting it to. It was nice to not have control and it was kinda fun to laugh like that. But at the same time it was driving him crazy. Jon just looked on for a couple minutes watching Stephen squirm and giggle like a little girl and then laugh hysterically when Steve found a particularly ticklish spot. Remembering that this was for the show not just for them to have fun at Stephen’s expense Jon asked Stephen “So Stephen we have been tickling you for a while now. You seem pretty ticklish how do you feel knowing that no matter what you do we won’t stop?” Jon looks on knowing Stephen can’t say anything. All he can do is laugh and think about he horrible tickling he is suffering through. And he knows it’s far from over. Jon says “Well it appears Mr. Colbert does not yet have an answer for perhaps we should tickle him some more."
Steve stops tickling as Jon takes a pair of scissors and cuts the legs off of Stephen's khaki pants so that a good part of his legs are exposed. Then he cuts up the side of Stephen’s blue sweater up to his shoulders so that his underarms and all of his sides are exposed. Stephen laughs the entire time knowing that the tickling is about to get a lot worse. Steve goes for Stephen’s knees and legs as Jon goes for his torso. Steve tickles Stephen’s knees and legs tickling underneath his knee his calves and his thighs. Steve sees that Stephen’s thighs tickle him the worst so he focuses on them alternating between griping them and lightly tickling them with his fingers. He then takes a feather uses it to tickle the sensitive skin of Stephen’s thighs and under his knees. Stephen giggles not even protesting at this point. Jon goes for Stephen’s upperbody knowing its here that his worst spots are. He starts out tickling Stephen’s sides again switching between light tickles and hard ones. He pokes Stephen in the spaces between his ribs causing him to giggle even more. Jon then starts tickling Stephen’s underarms he screams with laughter and then dissolves into giggles again unable to control it. Rich the camera man can’t help but laugh at this it’s so unlike Stephen to be laughing like this. They continue this for a while until they switch to different parts of his body. Steve goes back to Stephen’s super ticklish feet and Jon stays at Stephen’s torso but this time tickles Stephen’s tummy: his absolute worst spot. His tummy was pretty thin, not much muscle with a little bit of flab the product of being an older man. But it was without a doubt cute. Jon started lightly tickling around his tummy, around his belly button, and on his sides. “OHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE DON’T TICKLE ME THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH” Stephen laughs loudly. Jon almost feels bad for him but he can tell that he enjoys it. Some people you can tell they don’t like it but Stephen as clearly enjoying it.
Jon takes a feather and starts to tickle Stephen’s cute belly button with it. He sticks it in twirling it around and Stephen just keeps on giggling. He can’t help it. He tries to hold the laughter in, knowing it only fuels their desire to tickle him more but every time he tries they just find a really ticklish spot and he starts laughing again. Jon knowing Stephen wont be able to take much more decides to go for the kill. He knows its now or never and he puts his lips on Stephen’s tummy and blows raspberries on it. Stephen’s laughter goes up much higher he screams as Jon blows on his tummy and then starts giggling again once it stops. Jon tickles the sides of Stephen’s tummy while he blows raspberries on it as Steve continues to tickle his supersensitive feet. Tears stream down his face as his laughter becomes silent. His face is bright red from laughing so hard so Jon blows on Stephen’s tummy one last time. “Okay Steve I think he’s had enough don’t you?” They both stop as they look at their friend breathing hard, trying to regain his composure. They take off the restraints. Stephen keeps giggling for a couple minutes long after Jon and Steve stop tickling him. Almost forgetting the camera was there Jon remembers and finally says to Stephen “So Stephen we just spent the last hour or so tickling you, how do u feel?” Stephen just laughs but finally says “I’m tired and I wanna go home” Jon smiles and says “So how do you feel about people tickling someone when they don’t want them too now that you have a first hand account of what its like?” Stephen looks at Jon with a grin on his face still giggling “I think it’s wrong and cruel. And just to warn you: paybacks a bitch.” Stephen looks at his friends and smile knowing that it was all in good fun but that their time would come soon enough.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back