• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lazy Feather

Knot Amewzed

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I used bungee cord to secure Jenn's knees to the mattress (it was extremely tight!!! She actually complained that it pressed her knees to the mattress too much) I also cuffed her hands to the headboard. I just teased her feet with a little red feather for a few minutes. By far not our best clip, but a little something in the meantime to prepare for our next biggie!!!

Truly yours,
Jason and Jenn!!!

With such ticklish sole . . get onto the hard tickling. And please turn on some lights in the room!

Lol

Alan said:
With such ticklish sole . . get onto the hard tickling. And please turn on some lights in the room!

I'm sorry that I do not have a professional studio yet, but thank you for your kind words!!!

thanks for the nice long preview..that's a terrific idea, using a bungee cord..she has very nice looking soles..hmm could be used when next i meet with my Ler..

very cute!! I really wanted to see some harder tickling though, maybe a brush or toothbrush :angel:

I am quite simply in love w/Jenn Sevarino's gorgeously big , ticklish feet! Thanks for the clip , Knot Amwezed.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back