• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

JOCKS IN SOCKS (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello, all. Here's the latest entry in my ongoing M/M series. Hope you enjoy!

:jester:

JOCKS IN SOCKS​

This happened on a snowy Sunday afternoon. My best friend and I were together in his bedroom, and he was tickling the living SHIT out of me.

“EEEEEEYAAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!” I shrieked. He was standing by the side of the bed, one hand resting on my leg, the other stroking the soles of my feet through the white ankle socks I was wearing, and it tickled like a mad BASTARD! My legs quivered and my toes curled in my socks as a series of totally fucking WICKED ticklish thrills raced through my otherwise bare body. “HAA-HAA!! AAH-HAA!!! HAA-HAA-HAA!!! HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“I’ll stop any time you want,” he promised. “Just ask me. Ask me NICE. Say PLEASE.”

But I didn’t say please. I kept thinking that I absolutely HAD to, because the tickling was driving me BUGFUCK, but there was something inside of me that wouldn’t LET me. So instead I just lay there with my arms bound behind my back and my ankles bound to the bed rail, bouncing my ass on the mattress while he tickled me fucking GOOFY—!

“Wow, your feet are WAY ticklish, aren’t they?” He chuckled. “I bet I can get you to beg for MERCY if I tickle them LONG enough!”

“YAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA I bellowed as his fingers danced over my soles. The socks only seemed to make the sensation of tickling worse! “AAH-HAA-HAA!!! AAH-HAA-HAA!!! AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!”

“They say that blondes have more fun,” he smirked. “So are you having FUN yet?”

I’m still not sure exactly HOW the fuck I let myself get into such a fucked-up situation. The whole thing had started earlier that afternoon with the two of us bare-assed naked, kneeling face to face at the foot of his bed. Well, okay, we weren’t COMPLETELY naked—we were both wearing white ankle socks. That had been his idea. When I’d hesitated to get naked with him, he said, hey, if we’re wearing socks we won’t really be TOTALLY stripped. And I bought it. But somehow those socks made me feel MORE naked, not less. I think he felt the same way.

I guess we’d been building up to this kinky shit for a long time. They say that at some time in their lives, almost all guys have fantasies about other guys. I’d seen him naked, plenty of time, in the locker room after practice or games. So maybe it was normal that I’d gotten into the habit of jerking off while imagining us naked together, stroking one another’s shafts and doing other stuff even more perverted. I couldn’t help thinking of what it would feel like to run my fingers through his dark chest hair. I couldn’t help thinking about how the muscles in his legs and ass would get all tense as he got closer and closer. . .

This kind of shit made me feel dirty and humiliated, but thinking about a naked j.o. session with him never failed to get me all hot and excited. And I guess he had the same kind of fantasies, because after smoking a couple of joints that afternoon, we started kidding around. Only it turned out that we weren’t kidding. And the next thing I knew, those jerk-off fantasies of mine were coming to life. So there we were, naked on our knees, two good-looking jocks doing the nasty together—and feeling WAY weird about it.

“You thought about this stuff, didn’t you?” he whispered. “I mean not just in general. But with me in the picture.”

“Well, yeah,” I whispered back. “But I never thought. . .I mean this is. . .I just don’t KNOW, you know?”

“You mean like it’s a sin?”

“Oh GOD!” I moaned as his hand stroked the length of my throbbing shaft. “Wait—stop—I don’t WANT to—!”

“Yes, you do,” he whispered. “We both do.”

“This is SO fucked up,” I stammered, rocking back on my knees.

But he wasn’t about to let me off the hook. And to tell the truth, I wasn’t sure that I really wanted to call things off. I just felt so. . .dirty.

“Hey, I understand,” he said. “We’re naughty little boys, aren’t we? Maybe we should be PUNISHED.”

“Punished?”

“Sure.” He smiled. “That way, we won’t feel so guilty about this.”

“You think?”

“Worth a try.”

So we decided that what we’d do was take turns being tied up. We flipped a coin to see who’d go first. I lost.

“Tails you lose,” he snickered. “You know what I always wanted to do?” he added as he tied my arms behind my back.

“What?”

“Tickle you. Tickle your FEET. Get on the bed.” He gave me a firm, friendly slap on the butt. “On your back. Ankles up on the rail. Hold still.”

As he finished tying me up, I asked myself just how the hell I’d allowed myself to be placed in this position. I’d never felt so completely helpless and exposed in my life. He could do whatever the fuck he WANTED—which made my asshole pucker with lustful anticipation. Because the truth was, I couldn’t WAIT to be tickled. And once he started, it was even worse—and SO much better—than I could possibly have imagined!

And now he had me tickled PINK! “GAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I shrieked. EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” My bare body squirmed and quivered on the bed. My belly muscles convulsed with the effort of forcing out scream after gut-busting scream of totally fucking INSANE laughter!

Hey,” he whispered. “Let’s see if we can find your SWEET spot.”

His fingers danced along the backs of my legs, producing a crazy sensation that made my skin just CRAWL! I could feel how the hairs on my arms and legs were standing up stiff, like little wires. “EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-YAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I screamed. “OH NO!!! OH-HO!!! OH-HO-HO-HO!!! OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!”

I’m not sure why I was protesting at that point, because the tickling had given me a hard-on that just wouldn’t fucking QUIT! Those crazy thrills were shooting up my legs, straight into my BALLS, and the sensation was incredibly SEXY! I strained and struggled to get my legs apart, I arched my back, I wiggled my behind, and I begged him to stroke my MANMEAT! But I knew he wouldn’t be nice to me. The bastard had me tickled to TEARS—and he was ENJOYING it!

“EEEEEE-HEEE!!! EEEEEE-HEEE!!! EEEEEE-HEEE!!!” I squealed. “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“I have a confession to make,” he whispered as he danced his fingers into the hollows of my knees. “I’ve been thinking about doing this for months now, ever since that day in the locker room when you gave me a slap on the butt. You remember, it was after the State game. Something about that just GOT to me, you know? I just started thinking about what it might be like to get you naked and tease you, and tickle you, and drive you out of your MIND—!”

Well, he was driving me out of my fucking mind, all right, but if I hadn’t been so busy laughing I’d have confessed something right back at him: I was becoming INCREDIBLY turned on! My cock was throbbing and leaking tiny clear drops of pre-cum. My guts felt all loose and oily. My asshole was tightly puckered. My squirming body was covered with cold sweat and goose bumps. I wanted him to tickle me and bring me off, all at the same time. I was ready, ready, MORE than ready to CUM like a sex-fueled ROCKET—!

And THAT was when he fucking STOPPED!

“No fair you having all the fun,” he whispered. “My turn now.”

“What?” I gasped. “You mean. . .?”

“Yeah,” he nodded as he untied my ankles. “That’s just what I mean. I want the same thing, man. Tie me up and tickle my FEET! Make me BEG for it, just like you did.”

“Well, if you insist,” I giggled, rolling onto my side so he could untie my arms. “But payback’s a bitch, man.”

“That’s what I’m counting on,” he said. “Now get off the bed.” He gave me a slap on the ass.

“And you get ON the bed,” I commanded, landing a slap on HIS butt.

He was eager to comply, and it only took me a minute to tie him in position. For variety, I put him on his stomach, tied his arms behind his back, spread his legs and tied his ankles to the corner posts.

“Since you like being spanked, I’m going to treat you to some slap and tickle,” I explained.

“Oh, YEAH!” he breathed. “Spank me HARD, man. . .”

This whole deal was getting way, WAY kinky, I realized. Shit, had I actually GIGGLED a couple of minutes ago? Just for a moment, I wondered if maybe we’d better stop while we still could. We weren’t GAY or anything, so we could stop any time we wanted. But if we stopped now I wouldn’t get to SPANK him. And he DESERVED to be spanked, and tickled too, after the shit he’d put ME through.

So I quit worrying about the whole gay thing and got busy paying him back!

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” he shrieked as my fingers stroked the soles of his feet through the socks. “HIIIIHEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Shit, man, you can laugh louder than THAT!” I snickered, dancing my fingers up the backs of his legs. “Come on, let’s HEAR it!”

‘BWAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” he screamed, writhing all over and wiggling his bare behind. “GAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

It turned out that the backs of his legs and the hollows of his knees were MUCH more ticklish than his feet, so I concentrated on those areas. It made his legs tremble and his ass go all tight.

“EEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!” he screeched. “OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO!!! OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!”

Well, needless to say, watching my best friend going crazy on the bed, just because I was giving him a little tickle, made ME feel all hot and bothered too. At one point I realized that I was tickling him with one hand and stroking my own hard-on with the other. And again, I got that what-the-fuck feeling and wondered if this was really such a good idea. But I didn’t stop the tickling. As a matter of fact, that was when I remembered that we was supposed to be getting some SLAP and tickle.

His bare butt made SUCH an inviting target. CRACK! “HIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!”

“So is this what you like?” I asked, preparing to deliver a second slap.

”OH SHIT—!” CRACK! “EEEEEEYAAAAAA!!!”

“Is this better than the locker room?”

CRACK! “GAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!”

“Does it make you want to CUM?”

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

I gave him a dozen slaps, hard enough to color his butt cheeks a blushing shade of pink. Then I resumed the tickling.

“EEEEHEEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEE-HIIIEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!” he screamed, wiggling his ass even harder now that I’d spanked it for him. Since he was lying on his stomach, I couldn’t tell for sure if he was sporting a hard-on. But I was willing to bet that he was ready for ACTION—!

I wasn’t quite ready to turn him loose, though.

“GAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” he bellowed as my fingers scampered up the backs of his quivering legs to dance in the hollows of his knees. “BWAAAAAAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“Hey, did you know that all the hairs on your legs are standing at ATTENTION?” I slapped his ass again. “Does that mean that you LIKE being tickled?”

“OH-NO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO-OH-HO!!!” he howled. “OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!”

“Please what? Please you want to CUM?” I stroked the backs of his tense thighs. “Or please you want more TICKLING?”

His answer to my question was long and loud, but it didn’t make a lot of sense. So I decided to tickle him awhile longer. After all, when you’ve got a hot ticklish jock at your mercy, all tied up and butt naked except for a cute little pair of ankle socks, that’s an opportunity you don’t want to pass up!

I knew that when I released him, and we went back to our original position at the foot of the bed, there’d be no more hesitations or second thoughts. My best friend and I had tickled our way to a new beginning. And who knew where it all might end? The only thing I was pretty sure of was that wherever we ended up, we’d both be wearing socks. . .

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back