• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenn's Saran Wrap Ordeal

Knot Amewzed

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Fully wrapped, gagged, blindfolded and tickled out of her screaming mind!

Two parts

Amazing, thank you for posting. Can we see some stocking foot tickling?

Thanks!! :bouncybou

Terrific stuff!!! Her feet are phantasmagorical...awesome toes! :happyfloa

Thank you very much!

Barlow

Great man. She is so helpless... love it. Could we see Jenn tickled in tan pantyhose too? Maybe wrapped too?

that was pretty good knotweed...just crank the light up a little!..lol

Knotweed!!!

Thanks again to everyone who liked or disliked our clip! Believe me, I added the most light that I could.

I guess that I will have to go out and buy equipment. Right now I am using a piece of crap digital camera made for pictures with only memory restricted video, two desk lamps with 40w bulbs and a light from my drafting table.

Any suggestions? I am new to filming.

Holy crap! Knot Amwezed ... you are one lucky S.O.B. because ( & you already know this , but ) Jenn is the mutha-f***ing cat's meow!!! Her long , beautiful body is one magnificent , ticklish playground! ... what LER couldn't have fun w/that?!
Oh ...! How can I forget the cherry on the top of this sundae? Jenn has ridiculously gorgeous feet & toes!!! ... AND their ticklishness is off the charts! What's not to love about this girl?!

Answer : nothing. She's damn near perfect ... & now I am insanely jealous.

Great clips , guys ... thank you immensely.

TKLMAN said:
Holy crap! Knot Amwezed ... you are one lucky S.O.B. because ( & you already know this , but ) Jenn is the mutha-f***ing cat's meow!!! Her long , beautiful body is one magnificent , ticklish playground! ... what LER couldn't have fun w/that?!
Oh ...! How can I forget the cherry on the top of this sundae? Jenn has ridiculously gorgeous feet & toes!!! ... AND their ticklishness is off the charts! What's not to love about this girl?!

Answer : nothing. She's damn near perfect ... & now I am insanely jealous.

Great clips , guys ... thank you immensely.

Thank you TKLMAN!!!

Knot Amwezed said:
I guess that I will have to go out and buy equipment. Right now I am using a piece of crap digital camera made for pictures with only memory restricted video, two desk lamps with 40w bulbs and a light from my drafting table.

Any suggestions? I am new to filming.
Conventional lightbulbs give light more shifted to the red spectrum, florecent more shifted to the blue spectrum. Something we really don't 'notice' with our eyes, but boy, it sure shows up in films and photos pretty strongly. 60w full spectrum lightbulbs may help. I tend to try to use natural sunlight as ofetn as possible, but that restricts to shooting during the day with all the curtains open. (I live on the 2nd. floor, so it's not a problem here.)

Amature....pure amature. I was mummifying women in plastic wrap since 1991. I created that style of bondage. I also created the interent and brought back unsliced bread to the bakery deptartment. You will bow down before me Jorel...both you, and one day...you heirs!!!! Kahn!!!!! Kahn!!!!!

P.S. That's not a necklace around it her neck it's a ball gag.Shove it somewhere in her. :jester:

All kidding aside, I LOVE your work. You seem to be a mirror image of me but you have a more willing model to work with. I salute you both.

To Jenn, I've said it before....very nice feet.

beautiful

Marvelous clip man, you lucky sob...lol. You have the most beautiful ticklish woman and you get to play. Mine pretends but isn't the same, ya know!
Thanks for the clip.

Excellent clip you have there
This is a great video, Like others were saying. Increase the light and you are onto a winner!

wow

I don't know you first name man, but you are Jenn are officially my Heroes, no joke. I'm in awe of you both!!!!!!!!

rock on!

Lee

wow

I don't know you first name man, but you and Jenn are officially my Heroes, no joke. I'm in awe of you both!!!!!!!!

rock on!

Lee

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back