• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Good Ol' Fashion Family Tickling!

Ticklegirl

Short stories are always the best don't ya' think? This one is just about me and my dad and some "Good Ol' Fashion Family Tickling"!

When I was young from about...how far back was that? hmmmm...I would guess three to five. My brother and I would sneak into my mom and dad's bedroom to wake them up by surprise early in the morning. We'd start tickling them awake, laughing, jumping around and we knew we were gonna get it! My dad would just give me that look and boy I knew I was in trouble then! I would start screaming and try to get away from him as fast as I could which was all about two inches! He would grab me and pin me down on the bed only to tickle me mercilessly until I begged, begged, and begged some more, practically peeing my pants, laughing through the tears, hysterically until he would say: "Say it! Say UNCLE!" and I wouldn't say it 'cause some how I thought I was gonna win. What I was going to win? I have no idea, but whatever it was I was going to win! Then until I absolutley couldn't take it anymore" I'd scream "UNCLE, UNCLE, UNCLE"! Trying to catch my breath I'd pretend like it was over only to plan my revenge within the next few minutes! Then when he least expected it I'd try to tickle him as hard as I could...laughing and screaming...knowing that I had really made a serious mistake! This time my mom and brother would jump in! I'd have to scream "UNCLE" about 20 times and I finally figured out that I would have to pretend like I broke something to get them to stop! As I held them at bay with my limp arm or leg, tears streaming down my face from the laughter, I'd say "Ouch, Ohhhhhh I'm going to have to go to the hospital" moaning and groaning in pain, only to start laughing again and run for cover!

Those were the good ol' days!

Kisses & Tickles, Sybil 'The Tickle Queen'
www.passivearts.com in "What's New":sadcry: :sadcry:

Last edited:
Big Smile!

That is my first story on this site and you are my very first response! It's such a personal story and I was kind of wondering what people thought of it! Thank you so much for your reply and I hope you tried to tickle someone today!

Kisses & Tickles, Sybil
www.passivearts.com in "What's New"
www.pinupbabe.com

I agree with nemesis. That was a nice story. Kinda
reminds me of my earlier experiences with tickling
with my Uncles and Aunts. *grins* I, too, have
never really understood why we always refuse to
say 'Uncle', as if we're trying to hold out just
long enough to win 'the Prize'. There is no prize,
other than the enjoyment of being tickled in the
first place. Of course, that also takes into
account that if you REALLY wanted to avoid being
tickled, you wouldn't do things to provoke a
ticklish counter-attack. :)

Ah... nice stroll down memory lane. And to think
I used to believe I didn't have much of a real
childhood growing up, LOL.

J-dark

Man, when I was little I had to ASK people to tickle me! Wish I could get away with that nowadays.

Thanks for contributing, the more tickling stories the better!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back