• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new member here

ticklingdude6

Hi everyone, I'm a new member but I have been reading through these forums for the past couple of months and it seems like a really friendly community. I have a pretty good story that just happened to me tonight. I recently told my g/f about my tickling fetish and thought that she would think I was alittle wierd or something. But instead she told me that she thought it was neat and wanted to be tickled. That is probably the best thing that anyone could hear from their g/f. Before i tell the story I'll describe what my g/f looks like. She is about 5'3, very curvy and well proportioned, with blue eyes and dirty blond hair. Now on to the story.

She came over and after awhile of making out she said that she wanted to be tickled. So I stripped her down to her underwear and started tickling. I started off lightly because this was her first time being really tickled. I lightly scratched in her arm pits and she started bucking wildly and laughing. Then i moved down to her sides and she almost went through the roof when i dug into her sides. They are definately her most ticklish spot. Then I stopped to give her alittle break, but she said don't stop so have to respect the girls wishes I moved down to her feet, which were very sensitive, especially the toes. Then after going from place to place a few more times we finished the night off with some amazing sex. I talked to her after she got home and she said that it turned her on so much and she can't wait to do it again. I know that I'm not the best story teller, but I hope you all enjoyed my first post and with time I hope my stories get better.

Welcome!

Hey welcome to the forum, have fun and don't step on any ducks! (did I do that right...?)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back