• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Little Redhead - Original TICKLING Video!

Bondo

TMF Master
Yes, it's true. I attached a sample for you. The original VHS tapes of Little Redhead are being revitalized for those who remember and for those who missed her the first time around. This is part 1 (bare feet in the stocks, feather and pen tickling), part 2 is coming soon (nylons, mumification). Original sound and quality.

Full 9 min 40 sec version available here:
>>> Bondo's Flash Your Feet Video Clips <<<

Happy tickling!

Bondo

" Lets try the other one while its nice and fresh." Wow. Chris was and is a very fortunate man. A woman with the most sexy, beautiful foot bottoms who loves to have them tickled. Wonderful. This is great. I can only wonder what it must have been like around the tickle world six, seven years ago. Bac is back, now Little Red head. Are you seeing all this ANA? Thanks Bondo. Worth the time and price. More please. :p

Hell YES! Thank you for bringing back these videos , Bondo! I remember Little Red & missed out on purchasing her tapes when they were originally available. You can count me in as buying whatever volumes you might have available.

Question though ... will you be making the videos available in DVD format or VHS ... or both?

Thanks for the clip. ( old-school , baby! )

Quality

The quality of the video captured from VHS to my computer actually is pretty good. I was surprised myself to see how good it translated to my PC. Actually, I think it looks better on my computer than it does on my TV through my VCR.

Believe me, if I thought it was crappy or compromised, I wouldn't endorse it or put the time into producing it. If I get complaints from dissatisfied customers, I'll definitely pull it off the market. My opinion, I thought it looked and sounded great.

DVD? Possibly, but as I mentioned before, only if I feel the quality is good enough. The content is definitely right on.

What does everyone think of the quality of the sample clip? Not grainy, pretty good detail, audio is clear.

How 'bout some feedback on the quality?

Bondo

I think the quality is just fine. These are classics, and as classics go, the quality is actually superb. Kudos to you in your project! She is one of the all-time best :)

Little Redhead is a quality ticklee....

wendynpeter said:
I think the quality is just fine. These are classics, and as classics go, the quality is actually superb. Kudos to you in your project! She is one of the all-time best :)

I agree...

my issues are usually with the quality and realism of the ticklees, not with the quality of the video...

Little redhead is the real deal....she has an awesome laugh....

thanks,

:wavingguy jaba :wavingguy

I appreciate the feedback fellas. I share those exact sentiments, the video looks good and the content is definitely of a very ticklish Little Redhead.

Bondo

It's Been A While . . .

Wow! It is great to see you and your work again. The quality is great. I loved seeing this again; It's been years! :bowing:

Guilini said:
i would like to buy it but how is the quality of the video???
only 33 MB in wnv format for 10 minutes

Its great. No problem. Well worth your time and money.

Thanks for the input Syella.

* Heads up: part 2 of this tickling video will be posted next week. The nylon tickling is explosive! Must be something in the material that enhances ticklishness.

Bondo

Excellent Clip. Very much looking forward to the nylon one :bouncybou

I thought the clip was great. The quality was good and Little Red Head videos are my favorites because she is beautiful and has such a great laugh and you can tell that she is really enjoying the tickling.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back