• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

unexpected tickle

marcusb

Verified
So I'm chatting with this cutie at work that I often talk to. She's about 5'5, trim, shoulder length silky brown hair and green eyes (beautiful eyes), total babe... and as I've discovered over time one who possesses rather sensitive ribs. So anyway, we're talking and I happend to comment that it was rather cute that her nail polish color and her sweater match. She got all excited, "oh wait, you gotta see this too!" She slips off her shoe revealing a sock that also matches and then in one quick motion she peels off her sock and places her dainty foot right up on her desk. "My toes match too! Aren't they cute?", with a grin on her face. :wow:

At this point I simply cannot believe my good fortune. She's sitting there beaming, foot outstreched, toes wiggling. I reached out and gently grabbed her foot to inspect her toes and the polish job. Now, when I grabbed her foot my thumb was on top so my fingers were on the bottom of her foot. I completed my inspection then scribbled my fingers in her arch as I released her foot. I was rewarded with a very ticklish response along with a most adorable squeak from her... then I was beaming. :D

Sometimes they sneak up on ya when you least expect.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back