• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kayla Tickled In Stockings

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
My friend Kayla has been teasing me for a long time about getting into the stocks. She's a switch (she likes to top guys more than she likes to sub), but after one party where I grabbed her by the ankle and tickled her foot with my fingers until she all but knocked three people off the sofa with her thrashing, she said, "Hey, why don't you tie me down?"

So right now at Stuck In The Stocks, there's two clips of Kayla tied down tight to the bed, with her big toes firmly lassoed through their sheer stockings, and she's not gonna be knocking anybody off of anything!

I've had some women make dog noises (barking), I've had some make cat noises (Tierra, and her "meowing"), but Kayla's a one-woman zoo when she's tickled -- I think she said to me afterward that she swore she was "making howler monkey noises." She's got size 8-wide feet, and you oughta hear her when the ball-point pen some out!

(There's a bit of lighting trouble in this -- the camera's on-board light was on the fritz -- so for full disclosure, I thought you ought to know. But it doesn't affect Kayla's reaction in the least, and you can still see all the action!)

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks
http://clips4sale.com/store/2152

Great Clip. I do like your style of clips :D

WOW; the lighting effects and ringing phone really set the mood!

Alan said:
WOW; the lighting effects and ringing phone really set the mood!

Thanks! We were going for the disco look, but we were on a budget... :jester:

knismo

(The next series after Kayla is back to daytime lighting...)

was she yelping?

She was making the noises of half the animals in the zoo. I believe yelping was one of them. :D

knismo

(Hmm. Must get Kayla back for more abuse now that I have better lighting...)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back