• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clip from a fanfic

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
Its not much

this is a clip from a PotC fanfic i found, witha short tickling paragraph scene in it....

“Now luv, being Captain comes with some perks and one of them being able to do anything he wants with his captives and you are in fact, a captive at the moment. So, as payment for such a ring, I would say a kiss should suffice.”

You eye Jack, deciding that if he can poke fun at you, you can only return the favor. You press a gentle kiss to his cheek, smiling as you back away. Jack reaches out, brushing his hands lightly over your side, drawing a giggle as his fingers graze over a highly sensitive area.

“Nay, love. No simple kiss, if that can be called one will do. And, since I have expertly found your ticklish area, I shall be inclined to use it to my advantage. Now, since you have tried to weasel out of the kiss, on top of that payment you will have to tell Ol’ Jack what a wonderful pirate he is also.”

“I’m not feeding your ego Jack,” you laugh, like he really needed it anyways.

Jack ran his fingers a little firmer over your left side, causing more laughter to escape and he smiled. “Ah-ha,” Jack sighs. “A weakness” he declares, “now I wonder if I do this,” he says, doing the same to the right then both together. You laugh again and again, his fingers deeper and firmer each times until tears are falling down your face.

“Damn you to Davy Jones locker!” you laugh, smiling and trying to wipe the tears from you face.

“Now darling, what would you want to do that to Jack for?” he asked, feeling you squirming against him and you tried to get away. God, his body awoke quickly to the feel of yours and that was with clothes on. He could only wonder what would happen without them. Jack feels the ground start to give underneath your feet and you try to regain but to no avail, you know you’re going down. Jack grabs you tightly to him when you lost your footing, pulling your both down to the ground with Jack's hands never leaving your sides.

“Jack, stop it!” you squeal. God, why did you have to let him know that you were ticklish? You wrap your arms around your waist, trying to cover your sides to keep him from getting to them but you don’t succeed. Jacks hand touches another spot and while you dip to protect that one, his hands return to your waist.

“Say it!” he laughs. “Say it and then I’ll stop!”

“Okay!” you choke out. “You’re the most fearsome pirate in the Spanish Main!”

“Nay, that’s not what I was lookin’ for.”

“OKAY! The entire ocean! There, I said it!”

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back