• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suffer The Apple, Peach, and Spaceland Visitor. Then, Overagressive Behavior

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys, with Mitch feeling somewhat better, but still weakened from his virus, departed on their next road trip. They began by losing three straight games in New York. Then, things got better when they went to Atlanta, as they won two of three, and again in Houston, when they won two of three. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the midwest teams.
When Mitch was flying home on Sunday night to Nassau, he was feeling in a very agressive mood. The poor homestand and lack of sex the previous time, and the long road trip, caused him to have one thing on his mind, devouring Naomi, when he returned home to Paradise. That night, when he saw Naomi, he began passionately kissing her. She tried to temper him down, stating that it was likely that they needed family time, before sex later that night. Mitch forcefully replied. "Fuck family time. Fuck those three monsters. Go inside, and put on a black bra and panties. I have waited ten days, and I want to fuck your brains out, Australian" Mitch said, very forcefully. Naomi tried to make an excuse:" Ah, your dad and I need to talk alone for a bit. We will be out in a bit" Naomi said, leading Mitch toward the bedroom, where she did as asked, and donned a black bra and panties. As the couple grouped at each other, Mitch pushed Naomi up against the wall, and continued to devour her:" Let's go to bed and do this. This wont feel good." She appealed. "Fuck bed, pull down your panties, and just let me go inside of you. I am busting. I cant wait to fuck you!" Mitch said, dominantly. Naomi knew from Mitch's tone that he meant business, so, backed up against the wall, she did as told, and pulled down her panties, as Mitch pressed his throbbing penis inside of her. As they breathlessly fucked, Naomi said:" Do you love me?" "Yeah, Australian, I love you, but right now, all I am thinking of, is you being a hot sexy fox, and how I want our love juices all over each other" Mitch said, unsnapping Naomi's black bra, and fondling her rock hard nipples. Finally, the couple, drenched in sweat, had mutual orgasms, after which Naomi couldnt help but quip:" God, we are animals. We fuck right as you come home, not even in our bed, but, as we wanted each other after ten days, it is okay, because, for the last 24 years, I have thought you are kind of cute" Naomi said, playfully tickling Mitch in his ribs.
The next night, the Good Guys kicked off a nine game homestand, with a game against Pittsburgh, at the ballpark. On an overcast evening, Kate Hudson had her good stuff. She did allow three runs in eight innings, but two of those were unearned. Trailing, 3-1 in the eighth, the Good Guys hit a pair of two run homers, to take the lead, and then, Duff did the rest in the ninth, in a 5-3 win. When they got home that night, Mitch wanted more wild sex, but Naomi tried to temper it:" Okay, you know what, I didnt care last night when you hadn't seen me for ten days, but, my idea of love and sex isnt to be fucked against the wall every night. You know I want to do anything to make you happy, but, tonight, how about a little tenderness and sappiness? I gave you your animalistic lust last night, now, I want my sappiness" Naomi said, meaning business. That night, while Mitch fantasized about hot sex, he did give his wife her tender kind. For some reason, he was feeling dominant as hell, and wanted to let it out.
In addition to sex, the couple had baseball business to attend to. The next night, Gil Bellows was on the hill, and pitched well, but lost, 3-2. That night, when the couple got home, Mitch forcefully reminded Naomi of her foot smelling promise to him, in a not so nice way: "Shoes, Australian, and feet near me, now!" He commanded. Naomi was beginning to lose her patience, as Mitch was turning from a loving husband, into a forceful asshole like person. She let him know about her displeasure, loud and long:" Okay, American, you know what, no, I am not going to give you my feet, because you are giving me this attitude, since you've been home, that I seriously do not appreciate! You know that I have no problem doing things for you, it is my pleasure, and I am supposed to do those things for you, and you also know that I have no problem if you tie me up, and want to dominate me, but, I will not stand for this nasty command performance attitude from you. You dont get my feet tonight, in fact, you dont get any of me tonight, you get the couch tonight, you son of a bitch. Tomorrow, when we come home from the game, if you ask me nicely, we can kiss and make up, and then I'll give you my feet, but until then, go sleep on the couch!" Naomi said angrily, pushing Mitch out of the bedroom, slamming, and locking, the door. After a long and restless night for Mitch on the couch, the couple didnt talk much during Wednesday. That night, the Good Guys finished their series with the Pirates. Charlize Theron pitched, and fired a six hit shutout, in a 5-0 win. After the game, Mitch went over to a scowling Naomi:" I am sorry. I love you. I'm sorry I acted like such an ass. Can we please go out to dinner, so we can kiss and make up" Mitch asked. "Yes, American, we can". The couple went out, and had a fine dinner. On the way home, Mitch cautiously asked Naomi about her feet, and sex. "Yes, American, you were very nice to me tonight. When we get home, you get my feet, and sex. I accept your apology" Naomi said. When they got home, they headed for the bedroom, where Naomi told Mitch to lie down on the bedroom floor. Then, she proceeded to remove her shoes, and mashed her sweaty bare feet into his face, giving him an instant erection. He politely asked her for lovemaking, and they stripped, and made love on the floor. It seemed that what happened had been a one night thing, hopefully, and would not escalate into a major issue.
Thursday was an off day. That day, at counesling, the couple told their therapist of the argument earlier in the week. The therapist cautiously reminded Mitch to treat Naomi with respect:" She loves you. She does more for you than most wives would. Get your domination, but dont take her for granted" The therapist advised.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell had the ball, and she pitched well, allowing no runs in six innings, of a 3-0 win. Rachel Leigh Cook allowed only two runs on Saturday night, but two was enough, as the Good Guys lost, 2-1. Kate Hudson took the ball on a sunny, hot, Sunday, in front of a sellout. She was fine that day, striking out ten, and allowing four hits over eight innings. The offense did the rest, coming away with a 4-1 triumph.
St Louis came to town on Monday, in the final series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and did a good job, firing a five hit shutout, in a 2-0 win. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night, and pitched well, but left tied, 2-2 in the ninth, and then saw her tie go the way of the Cards, who got two runs, for a 4-2 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny Wenesday, in front of a sellout. The ball was jumping that day, as Neve had a 5-0 lead, and let it all get away. Finally, tied, 5-5 in the eighth, Mitch came up, and hit a homer with two men on, a lead the bullpen didnt let get away, in an 8-5 Good Guy win, that completed a six and three homestand. It had been a bit of a rocky one for Mitch and Naomi in spots, but was ending on a high note.
The team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, would be one of the directors of ticket sales in the Good Guy team offices. The lee, a knockout brunette, with long black hair, was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club, in a black bra and panties. Catcher Barney began the tickle on the ticket director's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling the ticket director on her underarms, sides, and ribs with fingers, as she squeaked and squealed:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO THAT TICKLES! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHHE! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling the ticket director on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing her legs to jerk violently in the restraints:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got to his favorite spot, the soles of the ticket director's soft feet. He attacked her feet with his fingers, two feathers, an electric toothbrush, and ice, over her mega soft, wrinkly, soles and her toes. The ticket director went ballistic, she wiggled her toes every which way, and laughed uncontrollably, squealing with laughter and high pitched giggles:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! MY FEEET ARE SOOO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted brunette beauty was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi took Mitch to the airport, for the team flight to Pittsburgh:" Not a bad homestand, oh, except for that day you decided to treat me like a slave. Remember, American, I love you, and I am fine with doing things for you, but treat me with respect. I am a wife, not a slave. Have a good trip, and I'll see you a week from Sunday" Naomi said, as they kissed.
So, it had been a decent homestand on field, and not a bad one off, except for Mitch's little slip up. Now came a ten day midwest road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well Mitch seemed to be back on top of his game. I think Naomi did a great job of handling her anger instead of allowing it to ruin the homestand for them both. Although Mitch was a little rough on her. Another great story and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise, is, as always, appreciated. Yes, Naomi did do a good job of not letting it sprial out of control. Mitch was rough on her, but, remember, with this domination fetish, he can get that way, and get carried away sometimes. Although, he still loves her, and would do anything for her, and always would.
As always, stay tuned. There will be more to come soon. I will try to post something later today.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back