• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventures of Samantha Shah - Part 4 (fff/m)

Melmotte

All three girls stopped tickling. Sobia pulled the perspiration-soaked sheets off the bed and fetched fresh ones from the armoire in the corner. Samantha cleaned his body with a damp sponge and Suki dried him off with a fluffy towel. Edward just lay limply, too exhausted to move, speak or think. Getting his breath back and resting his aching limbs and diaphragm took all the concentration at his disposal.

"Now, my dear," Sobia spoke in a soft, sensual voice as Samantha gently fondled his cock and Suki ran her fingers through his hair, "we're each going to tickle you for an hour. You'll get a ten-minute break and clean-up between each tickling session and at the end you can decide who was the best tickler and we'll decide what her prize will be. To tell you that at this stage would spoil the surprise. I can tell you that after the third hour's tickling we'll have a lunch-break and then we'll all tickle you together, exploiting all the discoveries we've made in our individual sessions to make you laugh as you've never laughed before. The beauty of tickling you one at a time is that each tickler knows she's causing all your hilarious reactions alone and unaided and the other two can see where and how it tickles most. Now, who wants to start?"

"Age before beauty." Samantha grinned saucily at her elder sister.

"And pearls before swine. Now, if you're ready, I'll begin." Sobia sat down on the bed beside Edward and her sisters both drew up chairs to get the best view possible.

"Wait!" Edward gave a panicky cry.

"Ooh, are you going to beg, how delicious!" Sobia looked deep into his eyes and gave him a mocking smile. "You can beg while I'm tickling, though. It's more amusing." She started to stroke his belly with her long, sharp nails.

"Wa-ha, wa-ha-ha-ha-ha. Weeee-ha-ha. Hoo hoo hoo." Edward began to whoop and shriek, unable to get out a word, let alone a coherent sentence. "Soooooo-ho-ho-ho, we-he. You're ti-hee, ti-hee, ti-hee hee hee hee hee. Staaaaaaaa-ha ha ha ha ha ha. Staaaaaaaaap!"

Sobia moved a little closer, her thigh just touching his through the filmy jade silk, and kept looking deep into his eyes as she wiggled her fingers quickly and expertly over his heaving stomach. Then she grabbed the love-handles on both sides and dug in, kneading and rubbing the soft flesh and drawing crazed cackles from Edward. She alternated between rough and gentle tickling, skittering her nails at lightning speed into the hollows of his underarms and leaving them there for torturous minutes, tickling and tickling, then moving down to tweak and fondle his ribs, making him gasp and ululate with ticklish agony. All the time she smiled wickedly and teased him with her soft, caressing voice.

"My sister did well to find you. You're so ticklish. And so much fun to tease. So susceptible in every way, in fact. It's such a thrill watching you squeal and squirm. Do you know how much pleasure you're giving us? Tickle, tickle, tickle. Nothing excites me quite like the feeling of power I get from teasing a man, driving him to distraction just by flirting and fluttering my eyelashes and stroking my fingers over his poor, sensitive tummy. Awww, tickle, tickle, tickle, little baby. You're just as helpless as a baby and every bit as cute. That begging look in your eyes brings out the very worst in me. I just want to keep on tickling you for ever. Tickle, tickle, tickle, sweetie. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Is this driving you wild? Is it? It's your own fault for being so ticklish and so deliciously teasable. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

Sobia kept taunting him as she moved from his stomach to his hips and thighs, gently teasing the area round his balls without laying a finger on his stiff, throbbing cock. She tickled his knees, his calves and the tops of his feet before launching a sadistic, joyful attack on his soles. She scrabbled her fingers crazily over his tormented arches and heels for what seemed like hours, laughing right along with him.

"Hey," cried Suki, breaking off from her fascinated contemplation of the tears of laughter streaming down Edward's crimson face. "You've been tickling him for an hour and a quarter."

"It's so much fun, I lost track of time." Sobia was still tickling Edward's feet.

"Come on, give him a break. Then it's my go."

Reluctantly, Sobia stopped and the three girls rubbed down Edward's perspiration-drenched body and gave him a drink of iced water. Then, after he had lain there panting for ten minutes, Suki climbed astride his hips.

"No more," Edward groaned quietly, as though he'd given up hope of the girls ever listening to him. "I can't take it. I'll die if you tickle me for another hour."

Suki bent down and gave him a kiss. "Awww, sweetie, you're not going to die. You're just going to giggle a bit. Everyone likes to laugh, don't they? And we're having such fun with you." She did start off gently, though, dragging her nails slowly over his chest and stomach, making him giggle softly. She lay down on his twitching body and, her face only a few inches from his, started to tease his neck and collar-bones with Sobia's make-up brush. She even turned over, wriggling her luscious ass in his lap and brushing her soft, fluffy hair over his face and neck. This gentle, erotic tickling was incredibly arousing and Edward began to grind himself against her, moaning and giggling softly. Suki wiggled over onto her front again and stroked his sides with her fingertips, making him titter uncontrollably. She took off her cashmere sweater to reveal a taut tummy and a little black cropped t-shirt covering perfect breasts. Then she leaned down again and began to kiss him passionately, rubbing her body against his and teasing his chest with her erect nipples. Edward was in heaven. The tickling was bearable now and he only squirmed and giggled lightly, a massive relief after the thrashing and screaming of the last few hours. Suki was sweet, playful and insistent, pressing against him and rubbing her velvet-clad thighs against his straining cock, just another few seconds and...

"Wah-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yeee-heeeeeeeee!" Sobia smiled sexily at him from the foot of the bed as she tickled his sole.

"I'm sorry, darling. Did I distract you? It just seemed that you were getting a bit too comfortable."

"You're such a softy, Suki!" Samantha exclaimed. "Your time's up now and you can be damn sure I won't let him off so easily." She walked over to Edward, wiggling her hips and, as Suki dismounted, tickled his tummy, making him howl.

"It's my turn now, sweetie and, as you know, 'mercy' isn't a word in my vocabulary. Are you ready to laugh?"

This is a wonderful series. :D
When it's done, collect them all into one post so the parts stay together.

Great job,Melmotte!

I have to admit,this is a fantastic story! I can`t wait to see how much more these diabolical sisters put him through! Where can I find women like this??? :dogpile:

Thank you to everyone who commented. I've never written about tickling before and it's nice to hear that other people enjoy my fantasies as much as I do.

I'm going to be away for a few weeks now but will try to post a Part 5 sometime in November if people want one.

Terrific stuff

Allow me to add my kudos to everybody else's. Great, great work, Melmotte. I'm counting the days to the next instalment...

Absolutely good

Congratulations. The best story for a long time. I hope you write the next chapters urgently

brilliant

Great storyline and awesome detail! I love the verbal abuse they put him through. It's always nice to read an a good F/M story.

fantastic detail! I for one am looking forward to part 5 if you decide to carry on with the series :)

I so wish I was Edward - being tickled like that by 3 hotties would be awesome.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back