• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vibrating and Tickling Emily 2 - M/F (10/25/2006)

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
The full clip is over nine minutes long with about 4 1/2 minutes of pure sensual tickling. We normally don't get to see a lot of tickling like this, of the sensual kind, prolonged. Why? Because it's rare when a person's body is sensitive enough to cause the reactions we all seek.

But wait until you see Emily being touched very softly, very sensually with full intent to tickle her in a lovely torturous way. She's an actual mess of quivering sensations. She did not expect to feel this helpless and this sensitive.

The free preview clip below gives you a little taste of it.

Last edited:
Ah, you need a mod for that. Over TTC they can edit titles in no time.
Maybe they enabled the same feature over here too.

I mean, as that Rooster song went: honey, you're losing money.

:)

Squirting orgasms

I am a particular fan of squirting orgasms, do you have any?

Also, she had a towl under her, did she squirt, if so, how much?

Speedy_Sticks said:
I am a particular fan of squirting orgasms, do you have any?

Also, she had a towl under her, did she squirt, if so, how much?

She did squirt, and for her first time ever in her life is what she said. I have no idea "how much" sorry, haha. But it really doesn't show up on camera from that far away. But the towel had to be brought in because she was laying in her squirt puddle.

God bless the full figured gals! Great clip! Thanks for posting.

Nice

Nice, but I'd love to see a clip with foot-tickling and sexual excitement/orgasm as well!
bulletbill57

That one works for me ... Except for the setting and the (best Bill Murray impression here) --batman costume, it rings very true for me and the experiences I've had. I've done that exact same thing to many a bottom. Well done, TIB.

AffectionateDan said:
Changed the thread title for ya, too. :D

Thank you very much for changing that. I was once told that such a change could not be done. Ya learn something new every day. :)

tickler_n_black said:
Thank you very much for changing that. I was once told that such a change could not be done. Ya learn something new every day. :)
Really. Hmm. Maybe when you were told that, it was true. I dunno. I know we're constantly updating around here, to stay fresh.

why is her sex blurred? was that at her wish? seems to me that half the action of the clip is being blocked from view. I am certain it would not be if she were being tickled in that spot! but I am also curious, could it be that the vibrating is what makes her so sensitive to the ultra-light tickles on her breasts and belly? I wish I knew a girl like that.

Bare-Belly

Last edited:
wendynpeter said:
That one works for me ... Except for the setting and the (best Bill Murray impression here) --batman costume, it rings very true for me and the experiences I've had. I've done that exact same thing to many a bottom. Well done, TIB.

When has Bill Murray talked about batman?
:)

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back