• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Higher Learning (Fiction m/f)

Hush! You'll have us faculty members blushing...

For shame, indeed! And I, at least, am guilty as charged, for I thought it to be a sly little gem.<p>You wondered how many ways one can describe tickling and laughter? Well, you answered your own question with this tale, acting on a burst of inspiration. Descriptions of tickler and tickled come out surprisingly fresh when one is avidly writing from inspired observation. <br>So, you're a film student, eh? Not surprising, considering the smartly sketched "visuals" (eg., Casey's smile as she licked the envelope, contemplating professorial possibilties; her "scarlet" blush of panic) and the quick cuts between scenes. When you write the screenplay and shoot the vid of your tale, be sure to post a teasing clip on the Forum!

great story..well written..descriptive and nice concept..if only i had had a professor like that back in college..for algebra..yea algebra would have been much more fun..or psychology..

Great story. Some of you guys have some real talent.
Keep it up!! :upsidedow :2poke:

Very well done Ms. TG. A bit of a new twist on a popular theme, at least in some folks minds, and I thank you for writing it and sharing it.

Last edited:
A solidly written piece of material. Nice descrptions and development of the character and details like the card in the piece. You have a fast and easy style.

I'd be interested to see something in long form from you, with several well defined and developed characters.

Myriads

That was a good quick story!

It set the scene, got to the tickling and wasn't sexual in nature.

Good stuff ticklishgiggle :)

Delicious!

Very enjoyable...nothing cheesey about it, and an interesting twist of a storyline.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back