• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sorceress and The Rogue

slacker2114

3rd Level White Feather
Ok, some of you are probably saying "Wow, slacker's posting another story after years of absence". Others probably never even knew I wrote any stories. And still more of you are wondering "Who the hell is slacker?"

Well, that would be me and yes, I had written a few stories years ago. So long ago, I don't even remember what they were. I don't have them on my pc anymore because the last time I formatted my hard drive, I forgot to back up the folder they were in. Now they're lost to the ages, including a tickling poem I once wrote and never posted (by the way, if anyone out there might have that, I'd really appreciate if you sent me a copy of it. Thanks!)

And the reason I'm trying again is because someone actually dug up those stories and read them. She liked them so much, she inspired me to take a stab at writing again. I hate everything I write, so I'm my own worst critic. So of course, comments and criticisms are appreciated.

The story itself is rather short, though I went more for a style of making you imagine what was happening rather than spell it all out for you. I titled it as I did because I set the storyline up as a possible continuing series. Not that I promise more, since my writing is quite sporadic, but I figured I'd number it just in case.

Anyhoo, enough babbling from me. On with the story. Enjoy....

The Cursed Tower Chronicles
Part I
The Sorceress and The Rogue

Prologue

She reached out for her gown to cover her naked and sweating body. The ritual had taken a lot out of her as she was still recovering from her 500 year slumber. She smiled, lost in thought at what she had just set in motion. She could not sense the presence of the Eldar Wizards anywhere on this plane of existence. Fine, she thought, her jailers were no more and the time had come to begin her plans to dominate the region again. Bound to remain in the tower she may be, but she had her ways of bringing the world to her. Whether it was the thrill of her recruitment or the thought of ruling again that sent the shiver of pleasure thru her, she wasn't sure. All she knew was that she was taking the first steps towards her long dreamed about plans.

She walked slowly down the hallway, using her power as always to never allow her feet to touch the ground. At the end, she entered a luxurious room and lay herself across a bench of red velvet. From there, she could stare into her scrying crystal as she waited for her summoned to arrive. The wait was part of the fun for her. After all, patience was a virtue.

End Prologue

The rogue strode with confidence thru the desert. This was not his first journey thru here, though this time had a bit of added haste to it. As usual, he was on the run, though once again, he believed it was thru no fault of his own. After all, he thought, how was I to know the woman I seduced was the Sultan's daughter? Apparently, the Sultan did not view such a misunderstanding as a “simple mistake”. So quickly putting the wind at his back, he made his way across the desert, picking his way along a route he knew quite well. He had plenty of supplies, though it cost him most of the gold he had. No worries, he chuckled, always someone to bilk in the next town.

As he crossed over a ridge, a glint in the distance to the west caught his eye. Turning to look, he squinted into the sun as it was starting it's journey to the western hills. He spotted a tall, gleaming tower that rose high above the sands. At first, he assumed it was a mirage, but the more he looked, the more certain he became that the structure was real. His curiosity was piqued, as he had studied many maps of the desert and never did he come across the mention of a tower. Forgetting his current troubles and possible pursuers, he changed direction and headed to the tower.

Within about two hours, he finally reach the doorway of the immense building. It appeared to be made of black glass which seemed impossible to him that it was standing under it's own weight.

Magic, he thought, and with magic comes treasure. Time to see if anyone is home.

He walked slowly to the door, always mindful of traps as was his specialty. He half considered knocking on the door and half expected the door to open on it's own. Instead, he simply walked up and pushed the door open. It slid open wide without a sound and he stepped in. Closing the door, he looked around and saw the greeting hall was large and fairly well lit for it's size. Stepping lightly he bagen to look around.

Most things he came across were mundane and worthless items, though a few trinkets caught his eye here and there. Having fully searched the lower level, he ascended the grand staircase in the center of the main room and headed for the second floor.

Upon reaching the landing, he caught a whiff of some exotic scented oil. Nothing unpleasant, quite alluring in fact. Getting his bearings, he began his search anew. He walked to the end of the hallway and peeked in thru the slightly ajar door. His eyes widened as he saw a woman lying on a bench nearly naked except for a flowing black silken gown that barely covered her. Her skin was a creamy white with long black hair that barely covered her slightly pointed ears, indicating she was a half-elf. He stood transfixed by the sight of her when the door suddenly flew open, revealing him standing there in the light.

“Come in, my mysterious visitor,” she said with a voice that lilted with an elvish accent, “It's been quite some time since I've had visitors and I would not want to be an inhospitable hostess.”

The rogue found himself stepping into the room almost as if against his will and stood full in the light. His Night Leather armor making not a sound as he moved into the center of the room. He stood a moment studying the woman. She was beautiful, of that there was no doubt. She lounged as if she hadn't a care in the world on the velvet bench. Her bare foot slid slowly back and forth on the armrest, as if she enjoyed the feel on her skin.

“My apologies, dear lady. I had assumed this tower was abandoned. I did not mean to intrude.”

Her smile was warm and welcoming as she beckoned him to come closer. She lifted a leg lazily as he stepped further into the room, running her toes down the left leg of his leather breeches as she cooed. “Such politeness for an intruder. Tell me, my bold friend, what did you hope to find here? Shelter? A new home perhaps? But now that you've found me here, perhaps you have decided to rape me instead.”

“Milady!” the rogue said in genuine shock. “I have been called many things in life, but rapist is surely not one of them. I am ever a gentleman and am insulted that you would think that of me.”

“I see. Well, if that's the case, then why not tell me what it is you've really come here searching for, hm?” Her foot continued it's journey along his leg, then higher, reaching his stomach, teasing him.

“Well, since you have asked, I will tell you. I am in search of treasure. You wouldn't happen to know of any lying around would you?” Slowly he raised his hand and cupped it under her heel, raising her foot higher until he was able to plant a small kiss on the top of it.

She purred as his lips touched her skin, flexing and fanning her toes a bit to encourage his attentions. “Treasure? Is that all? I have many such things people would consider treasure. But that is all I have in this world anymore. I suppose I could offer you a few baubles if you really insist.” She pushed her toes to his lips, which he obligingly began kissing before he even realized what he was doing. The woman purred and moaned a bit as he kissed across her toes and down along the sole. Her toenails were a silverpink shade that wiggled as she shivered in delite from the attentions, turning her foot a bit to offer better access.

“Baubles? My dear lady, I am no street urchin to be bought off with small trinkets. Perhaps you'd like to tell me where the rest of your treasure is hidden?” His grip tightened slightly on her ankle as he licked a bit harder along her arch, testing her for sensitivity. She responded with a soft giggle and tug of her foot at the touch.

“Oooooh my....you're tongue feels exquisite. Can't we just enjoy one anothers company?” Her head lolled back a bit as her other leg came forward to tease the rogue with the first, trailing it along his chest before joining the first foot at his lips.

The rogue seized his opportunity and slipped his climbing rope from his belt hook, quickly looping it around her ankles and binding them fast. His dextrous fingers tied complicated knots in a mere moments. In less time than it takes to tell, he had her ankles bound tight together.

“Now then, fair maiden, perhaps you would like to share with me the whereabouts of your treasure stash, hm?” Gently, he began walking his fingers along her delicate soles, teasing the tender skin. The light touch however, was enough to draw a reaction from her.

Giggling and twisting her small feet in his grasp, she squirmed about on the bench. “OH! Y-you're tickling.....hmmmm....please don't! I can't bear that sort of torment” She tugged at her feet, trying to pull them back to no avail. His light touches danced and teased all along her tender soles, eventually finding their way to the wiggling toes where they poke and prodded between each one. Adding to that, the soft touch was weakening her just enough to slow her reactions. Too late, the rogue was upon her, binding her wrists with the same length of rope, pulling her ankles up to within a foot of her hands. She was trapped and she knew it.

Once she was securely bound, he returned to her helpless, splayed feet. The softness of her skin was almost intoxicating to him and he tormented the soles with no small amount of pleasure. Her laughter was musical as she begged him to stop. Smiling impishly, his light touches began to trail along her legs. The gown had shifted during the tying, revealing that she wore nothing underneath. He took full advantage of that as his fingers prodded softly along her inner thighs and down along her exposed sex. All the while, demanding politely that she reveal the location of her treasure.

“NO....ohhhhohohohhohoho....please no! Don't do this to meeeheheeheeehee....i beg you!” Her squirmings did nothing to aid her, bound as she was. The rogue was no novice and had apparently used such methods on ladies before. She gasped as his fingers teased her sex, then the laughter resumed. His fingers were devious, finding every crease and fold that would draw the biggest fits of laughter from her. They poked into the creases where her legs met her torso, drawing wild outburts of laughter from her. She was visibly growing excited under his ministrations. That simply won't do, he mused and began to move on.

When she thought he would tickle her there forever, his hands moved again, moving higher, grazing around her bucking hips. Every touch seemed to send electric thrills thru her entire body. The fingers danced now along her sides and across her belly. Eventually, the fingers found her belly button, which he slowly swirled a finger around in, making her bounce and quiver in ticklish agony. She writhed as the laughter flowed freely from her now. The light touches were maddening and seemed endless. And she could never seem to grow used to the touch in an area as his hands were constantly switching spots.

“Dear lady, I do not wish to torture you. Please, for your sake just tell me where the treasure may be found.” His fingers now found her ribs, dancing along each one then slid beneath her breasts, jiggling and teasing them with satisfaction. Her squeals were becoming higher in pitch, letting him know the intensity was increasing for her. It was then that he slid his nails lightly across her nipples, sending her into spasmic laughter, even as they hardened under his attention.

“PLEEEEASE......HAHAHAHAHAHA....NO MORE....I BEG YOOOOOHOOOHHOOOU ....THIS IS TOO MUCH TO BEAR! HEEEHEEHEEHEEE!” The attention on her sensitive nipples was driving her wild. Now and then, the fingers would dart upward, poking her underarms or trailing around her sensitive neck, every touch drawing fresh laughter from her lips. She was beginning to consider giving in when he changed his tactics yet again.

Pushing her onto her side, he exposed her back and full round ass. His fingers trailed along her spine, then circled slowly outward. Her shrieks and giggles were becoming more like insane sounding hiccups as she gasped from the torment. Occasionally, he would slap one of the round cheeks to distract her further. Not enough to really cause pain, but enough to redden the cheeks and cause a stinging feeling. Each unexpected slap was followed by a quick “OH!” from her. Then the laughter would resume as the tickling did.

He was beginning to think he would have to regrettably use more stringent tortures on her to find the treasure when his finger grazed across one of her reddened cheeks. Her reaction was instant. She jumped and squealed louder than ever. The spankings had sensitized her cheeks even further. Smiling wickedly, the rogue arched his fingers over each red cheek and began wiggling them in a quick and light spider-like motions. The results were better than expected.

The woman screamed! She screamed loud enough that it nearly hurt the rogue's ears. She thrashed violently as her screams of laughter echoed down the hallway. She tried to move them away from his evil touch, but he just held his hands where they were, fingers wiggling madly, her own thrashing keeping her ass moving under the wicked fingers, never letting her become immune to the touch.

“OH BY THE GODS NOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOO...THIS IS MAKING ME INSANE! PLEEEEHHEEEHEHEEHEEEEHHEESE STOP THIS! IT'S TOO MUCH” The tickling sensations slammed into her brain, the feeling so intense she felt she might faint. But this time, the rogue would not stop.

The torture seemed to last for hours when she finally screamed out, “BEHIND THE PORTRAIT....HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAA....OF THE ANGEL AND THE DRAGON! SECRET DOOR.....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHHEHEHEHEEHEEHHEEEEEE.....JUST PLEASE.....NO MORE........OOOOOOOHOHOOHOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO!”

Instantly, the rogue stopped, leaving the woman panting and gasping for air even as her giggling continued. He pushed the portrait aside and revealed a huge chamber piled high with treasures of all sorts: weapons, armor, gems, jewelry,artwork, goblets, coins of all sorts of precious metals. Wasting no time, he began loading his magical bags of holding, filling all three to capacity with every sort of treasure he could. It would be a struggle to carry it all, but he knew the next town wasn't that far. Besides, he could always return later, if need be.

Exiting the chamber, he found the woman nearly unconcious in delerium. Her body quivered and twitched slightly, a slightly audible giggle followed each one. He retreived his climbing rope from her, half expecting the naked woman to attack. Then he chuckled as he realized she was too exhausted to fight. He smiled as he reached down and gave her right sole a quick tickle, making her jump and shriek again.

“Sadly, milady, I must now bid you farewell. I much enjoyed our time together, but alas, all good things must end. Perhaps someday we'll meet again” And with those final words, he dragged his loot away, down the stairs and out into the cool desert night, visions of fame and fortune racing thru his head.

Epilogue

She stared into her scrying crystal as she watched the rogue tote away his treasure. Her body still tingling from his torture was a small price to pay to her mind. She smiled wickedly at the thought of him selling the cursed treasure all over the realm. Everything that had been taken would allow her to summon it's possesor to her, where she could then bend and break their will to begin the formation of her new army. The Eldars should have destroyed the treasure instead of rounding it all up and leaving it there with her in her own prison. Mores the fool then.

Now her waiting would begin for the objects to find new owners, then her summoning would begin. The wait was part of the fun for her. After all, patience was a virtue.

The End

Slacker, while I am not any sort of critic or writer, I really enjoyed your premise. Should be very interesting to see where this story goes, if it continues. Thanks for posting it. :cool:

Wow, great story! So...was she really that ticklish, or did she fake it?

Well done! You must be incredibly inspired :D

Thank you all that posted. I'm glad the story was well received. Yes, lk, I was greatly inspired. And to do away with any doubt, yes, she IS that ticklish. Her reactions were genuine. I've pondered possible future stories with her and you will learn that being tortured in such a manner is considered by her to be a small sacrifice to further her goals.

Great Caesar's Ghost!!

Who dug this up?? I forgot I ever wrote this. Or I block it out, one or the other. But thanks, I suppose. Even though I pretty much gave up on writing, it's nice to know someone likes it.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back