• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*REALTICKLING.COM*... Emily 2 ... F/F ... (10/27/2006)

No comments?

Does anybody like Emily? Or am I the only one?
Should I not have her back again?

:scared:

Can't see her feet...

tickler_n_black said:
No comments?

Does anybody like Emily? Or am I the only one?
Should I not have her back again?

:scared:

...to answer yes or no...got to see the feet!

Yes indeed. Have her back. She as a great laugh! I love the first part of the clip. The laugh she gets out of her from tickling her armpits is WONDERFUL. Nice deep true belly laugh. Just what I look for. BRAVO!

I think she is great! Keep up the good work. Her laughter and reactions are excellent! :Hyrdrogen

Yes, Emily is a delight. And the woman tickling her has got a great vibe and lovely feet as well. Thanks!

Fingers

This is a rare case with the clips you guys make where I think it looks a little fakey. I'd rather see TIB doing the tickling, particularly tickling her sides. I know that will be real.

Hmm, sounds like most of you can't take your eyes off of the Ler (Amber). But honestly Emily was really ticklish and really fun to have around that day. I think Emily is a completely different type of body style then we usually go for, but sexy nonetheless.

tickler_n_black said:
Hmm, sounds like most of you can't take your eyes off of the Ler (Amber). But honestly Emily was really ticklish and really fun to have around that day. I think Emily is a completely different type of body style then we usually go for, but sexy nonetheless.

TiB,there is NOTHING wrong with Emily!She`s a lovely woman with a wonderful laugh! But as a male`lee,I do tend to pay closer attention to the female `lers. I love it when a `ler thoroughly enjoys what she is doing to someone,and gives it all she`s got.Amber definitely falls into this category! She`s great!!! :wub:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back