• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughing Fitness (A story about me)

PrincessAshley

3rd Level Orange Feather
Hi everybody. This is story done by my friend Casey on Myspace. I believe he might have a name here as well, but I don't recall it. Anyway he gave me permission to post a story he wrote about me. So here it is...

Laughing Fitness was well known for its gorgeous instructors and Ashley was the prettiest of them all. Ashley had blonde hair and was tan with a perfectly flat stomach and cute deep bellybutton. Her feet were always smooth and newly pedicured. Ashley just got finished with one of her abs classes as Ryan, one of the personal trainers, and Ashleys boyfriend and Brooke, another one of the instructors, came into the room.

“Hey guys! What’s up?” Ashley said cheerfully

“Looks like you had another full class Ash!” Brooke said.

“Yeah the abs class is the most popular I think!” said Ashley

“Well we have the perfect instructor for it with abs like yours” said Ryan

“Oh my abs aren’t that great! Haha!”

Brooke walked over to Ashley.

“Hey I came up with a new idea for a class. Would you mind being my test participant?”

The girls always used each other to test new fitness classes so Ashley agreed without thinking.

“I’m already in fitness wear” said Ashley, referring to her shorts and sports bra that exposed her tan flat belly.

“You certainly are” said Ryan

Ashley gave Ryan a kiss as the three went into another room where there was an incline bench.

“K Ash, just lay the opposite way on the incline bench on your back and put your arms over your head and grab onto the feet rest. “

Ashley did what she was told and so now she was stretched out on the incline with her arms above her head.

“What’s this new class called?”

Brooke smirked.

“It’s called Laughter Release”

Before Ashley knew what was happening, Ryan had come from behind and duct taped her hands to the rest. Now she couldn’t move her hands!!

“What’s going on babe?”

Ryan then took duct tape and taped Ashley’s ankles to the bench. Brooke smiled again.

“You see Ash; we feel that you are taking away all our clients. We haven’t figured out why yet but we will soon. And there is only one way I know to get you to talk!”

Ashley’s eyes grew wide.

“Brooke you wouldn’t! Not when im tied down!”

Brooke walked over to Ashley and placed her hands above Ashley’s exposed armpits.
Brooke then lowered her hands and began to tickle Ashley! Ashley immediately began to laugh hysterically
“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA”

Brooke danced her fingers all in Ashley’s armpits as Ashley tried to lower her arms but she could not.

“HEHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE BROOOKEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHPLEEEEHEHEHEHEASE!!

Brooke’s fingers traveled down Ashley’s sides and then began to poke around her waist and hip area. Ashley giggled with every poke!

“Sounds like you are a fan of my new class Ash! You know what spot we really focus on in this class? And especially on you…..the belly button!

“Nooo Brooke not my belly button you know how ticklish I am there!”

Brooke’s fingers began to poke around Ashley’s belly and belly button. Ashley had the most perfect innie bellybutton and the skin around it was soft and very ticklish. Brooke traced her fingers across Ashley’s belly as Ashley laughed and giggled.

“Heheehehehehehehehehe”

Brooke then took a hand and gave Ashley a belly claw!

“AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

All of Ashley’s ab muscles tensed up making her belly even more ticklish. Ryan then came over and gave Ashley a belly claw as well! Brooke started on one side of her belly and Ryan started on the other and they clawed across her belly till they met in the middle at her deep innie bellybutton!

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHSTOPPPPHAHAHAHAHAH”

Brooke lowered her head and began kissing Ashley’s bellybutton. She then blew a long raspberry on it!!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOTTHERASPBERRYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Brooke continued to blow raspberries as Ryan continued tickling the sides of Ashley’s belly and her hip area. Then they switched and Ryan blew raspberries. The difference in the two raspberries drove Ashley wild!! While Ryan continued blowing raspberries Brooke began to tickle Ashley’s upper thighs and behind her knees! Ashley was bucking up and down as much as she could in hysterical laughter!

“HAHAAHAHHAAHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEEHAHAHAHAHHAHRHHRHRHRHRHHRHAHRHAHAH!”

“Class is almost over Ash! There is just the cool down now”

“Oh good your stopping!”

“I didn’t say anything about stopping. I said there is the cool down. With this class we cool down by tickling the feet!!”

“My feet are my most ticklish spot!!”

“Then its gonna be a great cool down for you!!”

Brooke and Ryan move to Ashley’s feet and sit down in front of them. They remove her shoes and socks and begin to rub them. Ashley giggles.
Then Brooke begins to tickle Ashley’s left foot while Ryan begins to tickle Ashley’s right foot. Once again the difference in the tickling techniques drives Ashley wild!

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHEHE”

Brooke and Ryan dance their fingers up and down the smooth bare soles of Ashley as she laughs hysterically. Ryan then spreads Ashley’s toes and they tickle in between each toe!

“OH MY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA”

Ashley tries to curl her feet but it doesn’t work. Ryan holds Ashley’s feet back as Brooke attacks them with all of her fingers. Stroking up and down faster and faster! After a good 10 minutes of straight foot tickling Brooke and Ryan stop.

“And that’s it for class! How did you like it Ash?”

“That was an intense workout! It actually feels good now! It still tickled sooooo much. You know how ticklish I am!”

“I know that’s why I chose you to be my participant!”

Ashley looks up at Ryan with the puppy dog pout look. Ashley and Ryan had been seeing each other since the summer and Ryan knew how ticklish Ashley was.

“Baby can we do this again at home?” said Ashley.

“Of course babe.”

Brooke checked her watch..

“Oh man, its time to go. The place is closing.

Brooke and Ryan started packing up and went out the door. Ashley looked around.

“Ok guys really funny! Let me out of here!”

Ashley heard someone come into the room a few minutes later.

“Finally. Who are you?”

The lady entered the room with a broom and a feather duster.

“I’m the janitor. Gotta dust this room.”

“Well before you dust, can you help me out of this thing? My friends are playing a joke on me.”

“Oh really? I didn’t see anyone else here”

“Yeah they pretended to leave me here like this. They were tickling me before!”

“Oh are you ticklish? I have a daughter about your age and she is so ticklish. I tickle her all the time. Especially on her belly and feet.”

“That’s great but I really would like to get out of here.”

“Oh of course ill help you out. But I gotta dust first.”

Ashley looked at the janitor and then looked at the feather duster in her hand. The janitor began to walk towards Ashley and the door closed behind her. The sounds of Ashley’s hysterical laughter filled the room all night long!”

-Casey

Nice...

Great story Ash...loved the part about how ticklish your belly and especially your bellybutton are. Gotta post a pic of your belly and navel someday for us navel fans girl.

thanks,

BB

cool

great concept, great description. thanks

Great story! I do hope you get an opportunity to turn the tables,though.... :angel:

BButtonLuver said:
Great story Ash...loved the part about how ticklish your belly and especially your bellybutton are. Gotta post a pic of your belly and navel someday for us navel fans girl.

thanks,

BB

Thanks, I'll let Casey know about how you liked it. I'll see what I can do, Thanks for reading though :wavingguy

Very nice story, Ashley

Not to mention it's easier to visualize because of those awesome pics of your feet that you posted, Ash *^). I just hope ya realize I personally applied for that local janitor's position and already have my own feather duster lol...but seriously, very good story and I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work!

makemlaugh2003 said:
Not to mention it's easier to visualize because of those awesome pics of your feet that you posted, Ash *^). I just hope ya realize I personally applied for that local janitor's position and already have my own feather duster lol...but seriously, very good story and I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work!

Yeah visuals can help. Thanks for the compliment. Ohhh lucky you huh ;). I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Casey did a really nice job with it :dog:

Look, I'm sorry...

...my response to your story was WAY out of line, and I shouldn't have said some of those things. I mean, it was a very good story, but I went way too overboard and I'm not surprised your response reflected how awkward I must've made you feel. But please forgive me, and I was very entertained by the story you wrote. Keep it up!

makemlaugh2003 said:
...my response to your story was WAY out of line, and I shouldn't have said some of those things. I mean, it was a very good story, but I went way too overboard and I'm not surprised your response reflected how awkward I must've made you feel. But please forgive me, and I was very entertained by the story you wrote. Keep it up!

I'm not really sure why you feel like that? You never made me feel awkward or anything with your comment. I appreciate that you took the time to read the story and commented it. No worries here :cat:

Thanks, Ashley...just makin' sure

And I hope to read more stories of yours in the relatively near future *^)

makemlaugh2003 said:
And I hope to read more stories of yours in the relatively near future *^)

Sounds good. I don't know how many more stories I will be posting soon, but I'll let you all know when I have some :)

Great story, but I was wondering if you have a stories for the the true stories section? Thanks Again.

PrincessAshley said:
Sounds good. I don't know how many more stories I will be posting soon, but I'll let you all know when I have some :)

Hello Princess Ashley!,

Thanks for the great story!
Ever think about a story with you in a ballet class, your soft slippers pulled off as your tied at the barre, and your feet clad in shimmery tights tickled.

Then at a magic show being asked to volunteer and placed in the sawing in half box?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on those.

Thanks again,

Joel

very nice story..and what an evil janitress to take advantage of poor helpless ticklish her..great job..

Iggy pop said:
Great story, but I was wondering if you have a stories for the the true stories section? Thanks Again.

I might be able to think of some stories to post in that section. I'm not a very good writer lol, so it may be boring, but I can try and see what happens :jester:

J.Apolo654 said:
Hello Princess Ashley!,

Thanks for the great story!
Ever think about a story with you in a ballet class, your soft slippers pulled off as your tied at the barre, and your feet clad in shimmery tights tickled.

Then at a magic show being asked to volunteer and placed in the sawing in half box?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on those.

Thanks again,

Joel

I've never thought about it, but thanks for the suggestions. Thanks for reading this story as well :D

isabeau said:
very nice story..and what an evil janitress to take advantage of poor helpless ticklish her..great job..

Yeah I know lol, what's up with that. Thanks for reading the story. Glad you liked it :couch:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back