• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

POLICEWOMAN PERIL - NEW Tickling/Laughing Gas Video - FREE SAMPLE

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
A British policewoman is doing a door to door inquiry, investigating a serial tickler who has struck several times. His female victims are captured and tickled tortured, then released. None of the victims have been able to help, because the combination of drugs and tickling left them too randy to remember very much. The policewoman questions a local resident, who invites her in. She doesn't realize that she is about to become the Tickler's next victim. He offers her a drink, while she asks him some questions. Drugged, the drink causes her to become VERY compliant, giggling and feeling really good. She giggles and laughs herself into unconciousness. When she wakes up, she finds herself stripped to her panties and top, and tied spread eagle to a table. She realizes that she's been captured by the Tickler and that her protests are useless. He goes at her with a ferocious tickling intensity, running his fingers all over her super ticklish body, until he induces a ticklish orgasm that blows her mind. Like all his other victims, our valiant policewoman is far too randy to remember more than the fact that she had a very happy time.

Download a free sample here:
http://www.laughinggaszone.net/videos.html

Visit our clip store buy clips from the video.
http://clips4sale.com/store/282

You have had sharp criticism from some members of this group, myself inclued for some of your recent "tickling" videos which contained little if any actual tickling. That being said, I would like to commend you on your latest effort "Policewoman Peril" which is actually quite good. The bondage is a little weak but the lady is definitely ticklish and it shows. In addtion your older "Captured Executive" is quite good too and I would recommend either to members of the TMF.

I also enjoyed this clip.The policewoman has a wonderful laugh,and is sexy as hell! I`d love to see her tickled some more!

Glad folks are liking it. The videos we've produced in the past have been very good as well (their sales say as much) but they were not your standard tickling vids. The tickle play tended to be more sexual, which a lot of people enjoy, but is by far from the mainstream. This one is more mainstream, because the girl is very vocal, tickle-wise, and a lot of our past models were not screamers (and that was ok, because we weren't going for that). We'll have more sensual tickling videos, but we'll also be broadening out into other areas, looking for interesting aspects of the models such as: accents, muscles, tattoos to name a few.
-webmaster joe

Step in the right derecsion

This is deffinetly a step up from some of your other vids. You seem to have a hit and miss deal but this model is either very ticklish or a really good actress :D. It's to bad things didn't work out between you guys and Sara Ashley, she is extreamly ticklish, I know.

SlaverTickler said:
This is deffinetly a step up from some of your other vids. You seem to have a hit and miss deal but this model is either very ticklish or a really good actress :D. It's to bad things didn't work out between you guys and Sara Ashley, she is extreamly ticklish, I know.

It's really all a matter of taste. A lot of people like the more sensual tickling and that is hard to get out of someone who screams at the lightest touch. As for Sara, yeah, we would have like to film her, but she lives in Canada and rarely gets time to make it to a studio for a shot. But who knows, maybe some day.
-webmaster joe

For once I may have something of interest to add. Two of the models are on a site called southern-charms. The policewoman aka Brandy UK is on page 2 and the "real" co-ed aka motoX is on page 3.

Of course this only proves that I have no life. :jester:

HansElectrik said:
Of course this only proves that I have no life. :jester:

Probably, but that's ok. ;) And yes, a lot of our models are from Southern Charms. They are very nice and personable. Many offer custom personal videos, so check them out.
-webmaster joe

She is either a really good artist or you made her drunk.

Nice - I enjoyed the clip.

Glad folks are enjoying the video. We have another video we're working and hope to have for November or possibly December. It will be a Ms. Peel tickling adventure, ala the TV series The Avengers. Here is a quick peak at the costume.

peel.jpg

I just want to add my 2 cents' worth as well. It's hard to overcome a ... less than stellar ... reputation. The early days of laughing gas zone were interesting - "Space Witch" was erotic, primarily because the actress playing Space Witch was just plain hot in that costume. The tickling wasn't much to speak of, but after all, the primary fetish of the videos is gas. But then there was a very bad period with a membership site, later on some vids of little interest to tickling fetishists... but then ...

Boom! Great job. This one has a lot of great things going for it: nice looking actress, hot tickling, nice erotic/sexual content... I especially appreciate the "happy ending." For most of us, tickling is foreplay, and it's VERY nice to see that reflected in a video. There's no producer that's really made a video that mirrors what most of us do in real life, but sooner or later one will!!

Joe,

Please contact me about a customer service issue.

Raul

This was a great clip. Most of my policewoman fantasy have to do with them restraining me and tickling me for info. This woman though was very appealing because she reminded me of a high school english teacher I had. Wow! wish I could have tickled her like that! :2poke:

fuzzywuzzy said:
This was a great clip. Most of my policewoman fantasy have to do with them restraining me and tickling me for info. This woman though was very appealing because she reminded me of a high school english teacher I had. Wow! wish I could have tickled her like that! :2poke:

English Teacher...now there is a thought. :devil:
webmaster joe

Glad everyone has enjoyed the policewoman video so much. We just finished the Emma Peel video and arew orking on a Tomb Raider one. Here is a sneak peek at the costume.

DSCN6173.JPG

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back