• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WOW wrestling/tickling (part 7) F/F

primetime

Verified
alright fellas, here's the next chapter. i hope you like it. it is the long awaited title match. tk81, i also thought about Jane Blonde and Boom Boom. they will make their apperance shortly, and Knightshade, i was going to put more wrestling moves in, but i figured we all cant wait for the tickling to happen, that's why there's not enough wrestling detail. if you want more put in, i could do that. just let me know. anyway, onto the next chapter!!!

Patti Pizzazz vs Bronco Billie

Patti Pizzazz came down the aisle for her match against Bronco Billie. Bronco Billie requested this match to get back for Patti helping Lana attack her tag partner Beckie. Patti came to the ring in her pink top with her white skirt and pink boots. she waved to the crowd and waited for Billie. Patti knew she had to win this match, or Lana would be very upset and she didnt want Lana to be mad. Bronco Billie made her way to the ring in her cowgirl attire, with her white cowboy boots. she had her lasso with her and she planned to "rustle up" Patti Pizzazz. she got into the ring and the match began. after trading headlocks, Patti swung Billie against the ropes and tried to clothesline Billie. Billie ducked, stopped and dropkicked Patti in the chest. Patti hit the canvas in a thud and Billie went to work. she grabbed Patti's ankle and then dropped an elbow right on patti's knee. Patti yelled out in pain. Billie continued her assualt. she was going to take out Patti's knee and force her to submit to the pain. Patti wouldnt quit. Billie, then picked up Patti by her hair and then threw a punch to Patti's midsection. Patti doubled over in pain and hit the canvas. Billie then pinned Patti, and got a 2 count. Billie then tried to throw Patti against the ropes, but Patti countered, threw Billie against the ropes and then kicked her in the stomach, then followed up with a DDT. Billie was dazed. Patti got up, rolled over Billie and went for the cover, but Billie kicked out. Patti's knee was still bothering her and she wanted to end the match soon. she picked up Billie again and piledrived the little warrior!! Billie was hurting. she then felt herself get rolled over on her stomach. Patti looked around the ring and found Billie's rope. she grabbed it and proceeded to hogtie Billie. Billie tried to get free, but she couldnt. she was beginning to feel humiliated because here she was hogtied in her own rope!!!!

"now Billie, i think it's time to humiliate you.." Patti cooed in Billie's ear. Billie began to squirm, she knew what was coming and she hoped Patti wouldnt do it. Patti began to slide her fingers across the exposed sides of Billie. Billie's body jerked quickly!! a poke here and a poke there sent the cowgirl twitching.

"no Patti, please dont tickle me..not here...." Billie begged.

"you know Billie, i always wanted to see your toes!!" Patti told her. and with that she moved over to Billie's bound ankles and began to loosen the ropes a little to allow Billie's boots to slide off her feet. Patti removed both boots and went after the ankle socks Billie wore. she slipped them off and Billie's feet were still enclosed in nylons. Patti poked a hole in the nylon, under Billie's toes and rip the nylon from there. Billie's feet were beautiful. they were size 7 with tender pink heels and the balls of the feet. her toes were medium length but a little thick. the pads of her four smaller toes resembled grapes and her big toe was also very meaty and also very sensitive. the arches were low and her foot was a little wide. Patti began to circle her index finger across the ball of a foot and Billie tried her best to hide her laughter.

"C'mon Billie...i know you want to laugh for me....tickle, tickle tickle...." Patti teased.

Billie still tried to supress her laughter. the tickling sensation of Patti's finger was driving her wild, but she didnt want to submit. "No....no..no....never..he he....never" she stammered out.

"are you sure you dont want to laugh? i mean, the arch of your foot is so ticklish isnt it? kootchie, kootchie koo!!! i tickle you!!!"

Billie snorted a little, then a snicker came out. her will power was fading. "nnnnnnoooooooo......ha ha ha ha ha ha...nooooo...i will...not...sub-ha ha ha ha..mittttttttt...."

Pattie then grabbed the fleshy big toe. "okay then, how about i tickle this little fat piggy!!!" with that she then scrape her fingernail across the flesh of Billie's big toe. then she separated Billie's big toe from her 2nd toe and plunged her finger, tickling the warm, soft, and highly sensitive flesh.

the dam broke. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! NOTTTT MY TOEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ...snort....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Patti was consumed with tickling the precious spaces between Billie's toes. she made sure she got every nook and cranny between Billie's toes. she tickled underneath the piggies, between the piggies and the pads of the toes. then she quickly zapped her fingers up and down the soles sending Billie into hysterics. the brave cowgirl could take no more and submitted to the referee. Patti's hand was raised in victory. but she wanted to torture Billie some more. she went back to the helpless feet and resumed tickling. then she put Billie's big toe in her mouth and began to suck the meaty digit. Billie broke into silent laughter. she felt Patti's tongue stimulate her toe flesh and go between her toes. she wanted to pass out. anything to stop this horrendous torture. while sucking Billie's toes, Patti still raked her fingers across the tender soles and Billie was in tears. finally Beckie ran out to save her partner. Patti saw her coming and quickly exited the ring. Beckie had threatening words for Patti as she began to untie her humiliated partner. Patti happily ran back to the locker room. surely Lana would be pleased!!!!!!!!

Lana Star vs Terri Gold (WOW world title match)

David Mclane was in the ring to introduce the next match. "ladies and gentlemen!!! this match is for the Women of Wrestling world championship. first the challenger, from Hollywood, Lana STARRRRRRR!!!!"

Lana strolled out to the ring. she had a huge grin and held a seagull feather in her hand. she was waving it back and forth, trying to send a message what she planned on doing to the champ. she entered the ring and posed for Mclane and then the crowd. Patti Pizzazz was barred from ringside. this match would be woman vs woman. clad in her pink wrestling attire and pink boots, Lana was ready. she grabbed the microphone from Mclane. "Tonight, i, Lana Star, will become the NEW world champion. Terri BRONZE, get yourself out here and face your destiny!!!!"

Mclane grabbed the microphone back and then introduced Terri. "And now ladies and gentleman. introducing the Women OF Wrestling, WORLD CHAMPION. IT IS THE ONE, THE ONLY, TERRRRRRRIIIIIIII GGGGGOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!"

Terri Gold came out to a huge ovation. she slapped the hands of the fans and made her way to the ring, where she posed for her adoring fans. the crowd chanted "TERRI, TERRI, TERRI". she went to the middle of the ring and the referee held up her world title belt. this was it.
at the announcer's booth, David Mclane and Lee marshall made the call.

Marshall: you know David, Terri is looking real good. she looks ready for Lana Star!!
Mclane: you know it Lee Marshall. Terri Gold is a true champion and takes on all challengers. tonight she defeats Lana Star and i believe will retain the world title.
Marshall: but what of Lana's new hold, the foot tickler, if that's what you call it?
Mclane: Terri told the world she is ticklish, but she knows that Lana will try to use it and is ready for it. there goes the bell!!!

Terri and Lana stood toe to toe in the middle of the ring. Terri had a look of seriousness and Lana had a huge grin. Terri slapped Lana and then Lana slapped back. then they started going at each other. it looked like a catfight. then Terri got the upper hand and body slammed Lana into the canvas. HARD. then Terri picked her up again and slammed her again. HARD. Lana was writhing in pain. Terri wanted to show Lana just how strong she was. she put Lana in a headlock and twisted. Lana started to scream. she tried to pry herself loose, but Terri wouldnt let go. then Lana reached up and tickled Terri under her armpits. terri let go immediately. Terri had a shocked look on her face. Lana was trying to get the blood back in her head and Terri attacked again. this time suplexing the blonde bombshell. Terri went for the cover and Lana kicked out. Terri then grabbed both of Lana's legs and monkey-flipped her into the turnbuckles, she bounced off of them and then Terri then German-suplexed her into the canvas. Lana again was racked in pain. she didnt see this coming. Terri Gold once again took her opponent, placed her in an airplane spin and then tossed Lana back to the canvas. Terri then began to stomp Lana in the back. Lana was going through hell. Terri tried to pick her up and Lana punched her in the midsection. Terri shrugged it off and did a standing clothesline on Lana. she went for the cover again and Lana kicked out.

Terri was beginning to get frustrated. she did power move after power move, but Lana would not get pinned for the 3 count. despite Lana's brashness, she was one tough competitor. Terri then placed Lana in a corner and then backflipped her way into Lana with an elbow. Lana did a "Ric Flair" by walking a few steps out of the corner, then falling flat on her face. Terri, then put Lana in a camel clutch. again, Lana wouldnt submit. Terri couldnt believe it. Lana just wouldnt go down. finally, she slammed Lana onto the canvas and mounted the top rope. it was time for the perfect 10!!!! she got to the top and backflipped of it and went to land on Lana. but Lana managed to rollout of the way and Terri hit the canvas. now both warriors were laid out in the ring. the referee started his count. both of them got up and Terri resumed the upper hand, but Lana this time tickled Terri's exposed ribs and Terri giggled. Lana then step on Terri's foot and then clotheslined her. now Lana mounted her offensive and again and again Terri kicked out. Lana "olympic slammed", piledrived, DDT, Stunnered Terri but Terri managed to kicked out of every move. Lana was getting upset. Lana tried to pick the champ up for a slam, but Terri blocked it and slammed Lana instead. then she dropped and elbow on Lana's prone body. Terri decided to go for the perfect 10 again. she mounted the ropes, flipped and again Lana rolled out the way. Terri hit the canvas again. she was totally winded now. Lana got up slowly and decided she needed to put an end to this match. with Terri essentially lying motionless, Lana gathered her strength and straddled the lower back/ass of Terri Gold. she grabbed an ankle and pulled it back to her chest. Terri was so exhausted and drained she barely struggled. then it happened. she felt her laces come undone. she felt the laces leaving the holes in her boots. she felt the boot coming loose. she began to shake her head, but her body was wracked with pain, she felt totally helpless. she knew what was coming and her body froze. then the boot came off and she wiggled her toes in her socked foot. then she felt her sock being rolled down her leg, off her heel and she could feel the air touch her exposed tender pink heel, then her arch was exposed, then the ball of the foot, then finally..her toes!!! Lana managed to expose the vulnerable, sensistive barefoot of Terri Gold. she threw the sock over her shoulder and it landed right in front of Terri Gold's eyes. Terri's eyes popped wide open. her foot was exposed and she was in trouble!!!!

"oh my God...she's going to tickle my feet!!!" Terri thought to herself. her body tensed up in anticipation of the tickling.

Lana looked at Terri's exposed bare foot. she always pampered her own feet, but was quite impressed with Terri's. Terri had a size 9 foot, with soft, tender pink soles, and her toes were average length, with no nail polish. the toes themsleves were thick and her toes descended in length. her big toes was plump and her other toes followed suit. the ball of the foot was meaty and her arch wasnt too high, but it was a nice defined arch, with slight wrinkles. Lana then casually stroked her finger from the base of Terri's big toe, sweeping over the mound of flesh that made up the ball of the foot, into her arch, and then finally off the heel which she then tweaked the achilles tendon. Terri exploded.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NNOOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOOPPPPPPPPP HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OHHHH GOOOODDDDDDDDD NNNNOOOOOOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEE NNNOOOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

Lana kept tickling. she finally got the foot of Terri Gold and she was going to enjoy this. she tickled and teased every square inch of Terri's soft, warm foot. she tweaked her toes, she scribbled her arch and instep with her fingers, she drew figure 8's across the ball of the foot, she poked and tickled every nook and cranny of Terri's toes and she LOVED IT!!!! Terri was so ticklish, so hysterical, she couldnt even squirm. it was like her entire body was paralyzed and she was being tickled. the referee was asking if she wanted to quit, but Terri didnt hear him. she could only hear her laughter, and because she was screaming "no" the referee thought she wasnt giving in causing the torture to continue. Lana then begin to tickle the spot right where the big toe meets the ball of the foot. this was a sweet spot for Terri as she cackled more.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PPPLLLLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEE LLLLAAAANNNNAAA PPLLLLLLLLLEEEEASSSSSSSSEEEE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!"

Lana kept on going and going and going. she then let go of the foot and went to get her feather. she returned and resumed the same position. she then glided the firm quills of the feather between Terri's tender toes and their undersides. Terri was cackling and eventually went into silent laughter. Lana was humming and tickling the toes with a slow methodical tickle. she rubbed the feather back and forth. back and forth. back and forth. back and forth. she then decided to turn the feather around and use the sharp point of the feather to trace her name in the arch of Terri's tender foot. Terri lost it. this was way too much. she felt the pointy end trace the letters L... A....N......A......S.....T.....A....R...... she couldnt take it no more. she raised her hand so she can tap out, but before she could.......

"LANA STAR!!!!!" voice boomed out.

Lana looked around surprised.

"LANA STAR!!! HEY BIMBO!!! LOOK UP HERE!!!!" the voice said. Lana looked up and saw Ice Cold's face on the huge tv screen. she stopped her tickling, but still held Terri's ankle. Terri's toes were quivering. Lana looked at Ice Cold and Ice Cold looked like she was in her dressing room.

"oh yes Lana slut!!!! are you having fun out there? hmmmm? well, since it looks like you should be champ any minute, myself and Poison got to thinking. i wonder if Lana Star is ticklish? hmmm Lana? are you ticklish?"

Lana Star got up off Terri and walked over to the ropes. she had a confused look on her face. the camera angle shifted from a close-up on Ice Cold's face and now more of the room could be seen, including Ice Cold sitting down, but under her legs were a pair of pink boots with the soles of the boots facing the camera.

"So, since you wont tell me, i decided to ask your slave Patti Pizzazz." and with that comment, a wider shot was shown and swung over to the back of Ice Cold and there was Patti Pizzazz tied to a bench with her feet under Ice Cold's legs. the camera then moved back to the front of Ice Cold. "So, let's ask Patti." while Ice Cold was saying this, she was unlacing the boots of Patti Pizzazz. she quickly unlaced them and removed the boots, revealing the nyloned feet of Patti. Ice Cold then ripped the nylons opened revealing Patti's bare feet. what a sight they were. the camera zoomed in on patti's soles showing everyone the creamy soles with long tapered toes. Patti wore a size 8 shoe and her skin looked very soft and supple. the camera then zoomed wider showing Ice Cold and the soles.

"so, Patti, is Lana TICKLISH?!!!!!" and with that Ice Cold began to rake her nails across the soles of Patti. Patti broke out into immediate laughter as her feet were highly sensitive. "HMMMMM??? is Lana TICKLISH??????? KOOOOTCHIE KOOOOTCHIE KOOOOOOOO!!!" Ice Cold taunted.

Lana stood in the ring in complete shock. she couldnt believe what she was seeing. Patti's feet were being tortured in front of her very own eyes.

"YYYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! LLLLLAAAAAANNNNNNNNAAAAAAA'''SSSSSS TTTTTIIICKKKLLLLLLIHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA IIISSSHHSHHHHHHH!!!"

"Very good, now where is she most ticklish?" Ice Cold then began to tickle Patti's toes sending the poor woman into the agony of ticklish laughter!!!!

"HHHHEERRRRRRR FFEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ITS HER FEET!!!!!!!!! SSTTTTOOPPPPPP PPLLLEEAASEEE"

Lana's jaw dropped. Patti just revealed her weakness on tv during this big match. speaking of which, Terri Gold managed to recover, sneak behind Lana Star and rolled her up into a pin. 1...2....3!!!!! the bell rung. Lana got back up in shock. she just been pinned by Terri Gold. Terri Gold raised her arms in victory. Lana just stood there, her mouth wide open in complete shock. she watched Terri get back up and raise her title belt in the air.

"Ladies and gentleman. the winner of the match and STILL Women Of Wrestling World Champion........TERRRRRRRRRIIIIII GOOOLLLLLLLLDDDD!!"

Lana Star threw a tantrumm and hissy fit. she left the ring and raced to the back. Ice Cold was going to get it for this. Terri Gold meanwhile was on cloud 9. holding her belt and her boot, she raised her arms in victory. she was still the world champion!!!!!

so fellas, how was this? are you having as much fun as i am. your thoughts are greatly appreciated. the original story line i had thought of (its still several several chapters away) is almost over, but should i continue it after it? your thoughts and ideas are definitely welcome...

Last edited:
without question

best series I ever read. More entertaining than WOW was. I can't wait to see what's next

As a fan of WOW back in the day, this is all making me feel pretty nostalgic. It'll certainly be interesting to watch WOW on tape with these thoughts in my head...

But where's the Disciplinarian? I'd think branching out from spanking to tickling would be just her thing! :)

glad you are enjoying the series TK81. trust me, there is more coming out. the storyline is just beginning!!!

Shem the Penman, thanks for the reply, and yeah Disciplinarian will make her appearance shortly!!! stay tuned

Good Job!

Man, somebody's been doing their homework :) Great job on this story.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back