• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bounce Chix: Temple of Bounce *New 10/30/06

MTJpub

Verified
The Bounce Chix:

Hailey, Jane and Andi were just your normal, everyday, adorable college roommates until one fateful night, freshman year of college, when they were abducted by a desperately ticklish alien race in a last-ditch effort to battle the Evil Tickle Monsters from Outer Space. After saving the universe from certain doom (a really cool story, by the way) our three lovely protagonists were bestowed with Magical Alien Toe Rings, granting them unlimited technological powers.

There’s only one problem: They have no idea how they work.

So these three hotties now find themselves constantly Bouncing throughout the universe, engaging in zany escapade after zany escapade in alternate realities, alien worlds, cursed pyramids, haunted castles, and everywhere in-between. All the while still trying to pass Biology.

Will our daring heroines be able to overcome the challenges before them?

Can they maintain the precarious balance between good and evil?

And will they ever make it through junior year?

Welcome to a world where tickling is waiting around every corner. Welcome to a world of action, excitement, and eroticism.

Welcome to the Bounce Chix.

The Temple of Bounce:

It’s ancient curses and uncontrollable laughter when the Chix Bounce into a heart-pounding world of tickle traps, feathery mummies, naughty German interrogators and a lonely, imprisoned Egyptian princess.

Join the Chix on their first blockbuster comic adventure while they try to get the upper hand against a cast of gorgeous villains who will stop at nothing to tickle them silly.

Will Hailey, Jane and Andi make it through this dangerous maze of amorous tickle tormentors?

Or will they fall victim to the Curse of the Mummy Feather?

As the clothes come off, the laughter comes out in this non-stop tantalizing tale of titillating tickle-torture.

**17 Pages including cover!
**Detailed tickling action!
**Upper body tickling!
**Foot tickling!
**Amazing F/F action!
**Bright pretty colors
**Story, Pencils & Ink By Bandito
**Colors By White Lotus

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/BounceChix.html

Attachments

• CoverArt.jpg
    CoverArt.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 224
This was really, really good. The girls are cute, the action is plentiful, and the comic doesn't take itself too seriously. I am seriously looking forward to the continuing adventures of the Bounce Chix. It's been awhile since a comic floored me, and it was worth the wait. :triangle:

Hello, and Happy Halloween to all! Hope you are all up to some spooky tickling, and just plain no good! :bunny:

Suikoden: Thank you for the kind reply - I hope you enjoyed the comic!

Dave2112: Coming from a guy who has won three golden feather awards, wow! Thanks again for your kind words...I've also posted a reply on the other forum, and with a comment this nice, just had to thank you again on this one!!! :twohugs:

Thanks too all who have viewed the cover - I hope you enjoy it! Bandito and I will be posting more on the Chix soon... :justlips:

Got my copy the other day, WOW! It's SOOO great! smilelove

Any chance in the next chix comic you could have even more erotic tickling? Like with their panties removed/pulled-down and their pussys being tickled, and more butt/breast/thigh tickling? :Kiss1:

Can't wait for the next Chix comic!!!

Last edited:
me103 said:
Got my copy the other day, WOW! It's SOOO great! smilelove

Any chance in the next chix comic you could have even more erotic tickling? Like with their panties removed/pulled-down and their pussys being tickled, and more butt/breast/thigh tickling? :Kiss1:

Can't wait for the next Chix comic!!!

Hey thanks for the kind words!

I do have some more erotic tickles in mind for the Chix. Thank you for the feedback.

Definitely expect to see more naked tickling, breast, butt, thigh, and maybe even pussy tickling in BC2.

Now that the Bounce Chix story has been set up in TOB - I look forward to making the tickle scenes even more intimate in the next issue.

Thanks again!!!!!!

Bandito

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back