• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*REALTICKLING.COM*... Amber 2 ... M/F (10/30/2006)

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
Amber's lovely feet are sticking out helpless at one end, her face at the other end. Her feet are easily tickled, even with some oil. Also he gets his hands into her underarms and drives her insane with laughter.

Download your free look below.

Hi again

I always feel the need to comment on your clips TiB. Some of your videos are exceptional

I purchased this clip and I must say it is one of the best

Excellent stuff. Keep up the great work

TicklyWiggly said:
Hi again

I always feel the need to comment on your clips TiB. Some of your videos are exceptional

I purchased this clip and I must say it is one of the best

Excellent stuff. Keep up the great work

Hi. Thank you very much.
How did you like the part in the full clip where I get her sides and she goes nuts into silent laughter? :)

And can you believe how bad her hiccups are? My god!

I bought both the Amber clips too guys. They're awesome! Are there any more of her TIB?

Vamp said:
I bought both the Amber clips too guys. They're awesome! Are there any more of her TIB?

Not yet no. But there ARE vibrator clips of her, in which in one of them she is tickled for about a minute. Check out store #605 at clips4sale, or just click the forced orgasm banner below.

Vamp said:
omg definetly the prettiest model I've seen!

Really? Cool.
What is it exactly that you find pretty about Amber?
What about her face or body "does it for you?"
:)

Just a shout to those who might fantasize about being bound and given a completely merciless handjob by Amber Rain, there is a new handjob video up.

Direct link to it is:
http://clips4sale.com/store/601/416288

I will not post a clip or picture because the TMF is for tickling media only. This is also why I didn't start a brand new thread for this. But since many of you have seen Amber tickled, you might also have an interest in her as the domme.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back