• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Occult 2 (part 1)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
The Occult 2 (staring Katherine Burke)

It was Halloween, and 20 year old college bound Katherine Burke was anxiously awaiting her shift to be over.

Standing 5”11” in her stocking feet, with an enormous cleavage, her thin figure, and a mane of long red hair, Katherine was a knockout. She was a cross between Nicole Kidman and Alicia Witt, but with sharp hazel green eyes. Donned in her dark brown corduroy pants, a black turtleneck, and her brown leather Oxfords, she was nothing but professional looking behind the counter of a classy bookstore.
The owner was Marge, a heavy yet tall woman with a heart of gold. As far as Katherine was concerned, Marge was the best boss she ever had. She had always been lenient when it came to Katherine’s college classes and even let her go home early without docking her pay. Marge knew that the young co-ed was under enough stress and she didn’t want to give her anymore of it.

Tonight Katherine had plans to attend a campus rager after she got off work, two of her friends were going and she was familiar with most of the guys who were throwing the party. Katherine hadn’t had a date in awhile, being that she worked and studied too much.

“Hey Katherine, could you do me a favor hunny”?

Katherine stuck her head towards the back of the store, and saw Marge bringing a huge bag of candy over.

“Could you wait outside for a few, and when the kids come passing by, you can hand them out some candy”.

Oh, great idea” beamed Katherine, she loved children and was delighted by Marge’s generous decision.

“So, what time’s the party asked Marge.

“About nine or so replied Katherine, I should have time to go home, shower and change clothes”.

“Absolutely agreed Marge, you got a costume”?

“No confessed Katherine, I don’t dress up anymore, I haven’t since I was in ninth grade”.

“Really said Marge, c’mon now, it’s Halloween”.

“I know admitted Katherine, but I just find it lame to wear a costume when I’m over my teen years, what would I be”.

“Ah hell scoffed Marge, with your good looks, you should dress up in something elegant”. “You could go as Katherine Hepburn, you have the name all you need is the dress”. “Would you happen to have the dress you wore to prom”?

“Actually no said Katherine, but it’s alright”. Guy’s will only stare at my chest and my legs if I did wear it though”.

“Men sniffed Marge, they are all the same, it’s all about how you look and whether or not you wanna fuck”. “Oops, pardon my language” she added with a clasp of her mouth.

“No, don’t apologize agreed Katherine, it’s the truth”. I just wish I could meet someone who would do anything for me and love me unconditionally”.

“You’ll find that someone hunny assured Marge, I know it”!

“Thanks said Katherine with a smile, you’re really sweet Marge”.

“I know said Marge, but not as sweet as that candy”. “So how about you hand out that whole bucket, and then be on your way”.

“Sure thing said Katherine taking the bucket from Marge, be back when I’m out of candy”.

Katherine walked outside and on the bench right in front of the store window. Sure enough kids came waltzing by and she gave them a smile and some candy.

Thirty minutes passed, and it was about time for Katherine’s shift to be over. She got up, and a young girl about Katherine’s age came walking by with a little boy right beside her”.

The little boy wore an Elmo costume and clutched the young girl’s hand, when he saw Katherine holding a bucket of candy, his eyes lit up.

“Can I get some more, pleeaaaaassssse”!

“Okay said the girl, but this is the last stop”.

The little boy grinned and walked up to Katherine while holding his back out.

“Trick or treat sang the boy.

“Hi there replied Katherine perkily as she leaned down to eye level with the boy, what’s your name”?

“Andy said the boy, but tonight I’m Elmo”.

“Awwwww cooed Katherine, you make such a cute little Elmo”. She clearly loved children and baby-sat quite a bit in high school to make some money.

“Well, good news, honey” stated Katherine. “You’re my last customer this evening, so I’m going to give you the rest of it”. “But only if you promise me that you’ll save it and not eat it all at once”. “You got a cute as a button smile and you don’t want any cavities to ruin that, okay”.

”I promise agreed Andy, and I’m gonna share with my sister”.

“Well aren’t you a good little brother smiled Katherine, your sister must love having you for a brother”.

”Don’t let him fool you teased the girl, he’s sweet, but he can be a handful sometimes”.

“Oh I know sighed Katherine, I have a brother, who is three years younger and he’s such a pain”. “It’s better to train them while they’re young, don’t you think”.

“Yes agreed the girl, because I won’t let him become a little brat, isn’t that right Elmo”?

Andy was wolfing a Hershey bar and smiled at her with chocolate on his face.

Katherine giggled at this, but the girl just shook her head sadly.

“Oh Andy gasped the girl, wait till we get home honey”.

“I’m hungry protested Andy, and I didn’t eat dinner”.

“I’ll feed you when we get home assured his sister, okay”.

Andy nodded and gave her the chocolate bar. The girl turned around to face Katherine and rolled her eyes jockingly.

“So you work here, huh” she asked with a slight interest?

“Yes, and it’s a nice laid back job answered Katherine.

“I could use one right now said the girl, is this place hiring”?

“Possibly said Katherine, I’ll find out and you can stop by and fill out an application”.

“Oh thank you said the girl, well take care, now”!

“Well, you both have a great night said Katherine, and a Happy Halloween”.

“Thank you said the girl, say don’t I know you”?

“Maybe said Katherine, I go to NSU”.

“Well go figure said the girl, I do too”. “I thought you looked familiar”.

“C’mon sissy begged Andy, let’s go home”.

“Okay Elmo replied the girl, we’ll go”. “Don’t forget to thank the nice lady”.
Andy walked up to Katherine and hugged her waist. Katherine smiled and hugged the little boy back.

“Thank you said Andy, for the candy”.

“You’re welcome sweetheart cooed Katherine. Then she went over to the girl and extended her hand.

“I’m Katherine by the way introduced the tall redhead. The girl shook her hand and gave a bemused nod.

“I’m Brianna said the girl, thanks again, maybe see you around campus”.

“Cool agreed Katherine, take care”.

The two walked away and Katherine smiled to herself and walked back inside the bookstore.

“Hey Marge called Katherine, the candy’s gone and my shift is almost over”.

Dead silence, Marge was nowhere in sight.

Katherine walked to the back of the store and noticed the bookshelve slid door was opened.

“Marge she called again, are you down there”.

“Still, no answer”.

Katherine walked down the basement stairs and walked down the hallway to the three rooms that were used for storage other uses. And to Katherine’s amazement, Marge was lying on the floor unconscious.

“Oh my God gasped Katherine, Marge”.

She went in the room to help Marge. But before she could crouch down, an arm grabbed her around the waist. Before she could even scream a leather glove covered her mouth.

“Mmmppphmmmphhh muffled a panicked Katherine, thinking this was a robbery and someone was looking for the safe.

“Then she felt a sharp prick in her arm, and within seconds her eyes began to close and she passed out.

When Katherine came to, she opened her eyes to find that she was lying on a soft floor and still staring at darkness. Then it occurred to her that she was in fact, blindfolded. She also felt that her wrists were tied together, as well as her ankles. She could not get up at all.

She heard a door open and she stopped struggling. Then there was the sound of heeled shoes clamping around on the floor. Then she heard the sound of a loud cackle, like the Wicked Witch of the west or something.

“He he he he he cackled the voice, which was obviously female.

“Where I am panicked Katherine, who are you, what are you gonna do to me.

“It’s alright, pumpkin came said the owner of the voice, nobody is gonna hurt you”. “Sorry about knocking out your boss, but I couldn’t have her be a problem in my kidnapping you”. “You can call me, Ivy”!

“Why am I here, Ivy asked Katherine”.

“Don’t worry pumpkin, we’re just gonna have some Halloween fun and a few laughs too”.

“What are you gonna do asked Katherine, who suspected a hint of foul play involved because of her being tied up.

“I’m going to ask you some questions stated Ivy, and all you have to do is answer them and you shall get rewarded”.

“Okay replied Katherine meekly, if you say so”.

“So, first question, trick or treat”?

“What asked Katherine, what do you mean”?

“Pick one uttered Ivy, pick either trick or treat”.

“What’s gonna happen if I do pick-

“JUST PICK ONE” roared Ivy, FUCK”.

“Okay, treat, I pick treat quickly replied Katherine who was blown away by this woman’s outburst”.

“An excellent choice said Ivy, her tone being friendlier this time. “Just wait one moment” she added huskily.

So Katherine laid there, and waited with no idea of where she was and what this woman meant by a treat. Ten seconds later, she heard Ivy get on the floor and crawl over towards her. Then she felt something soft touch her lips, which felt a little wet but smelled very sweet.

“It’s a cherry said Ivy, open up and it’s yours pumpkin”.

Katherine didn’t want to, but just the mere smell coming from the piece of candy fruit was enough to drive her bananas. So she swallowed her pride and the cherry, which was delicious.

“Here said Ivy, have another sweet, my sweet”.

Mmmmm moaned Katherine, yummy”.

“So Katherine quirped Ivy, let me ask you now, what’s the next part of the song”.

“The next part repeated Katherine, still clueless.

“Yeah, trick or treat and then, what?

“I don’t know said Katherine, you lost me”.

“Well maybe this will refresh your memory said Ivy, as Katherine heard her crawl away once more.

Katherine was lost, she didn’t know what Ivy was talking about. Then she felt her Oxfords being unlaced. Then it hit her like a on-coming car.

“No, don’t take off my shoes begged Katherine.

“Ah beamed Ivy, so now you realize what I’m about to do”. “C’mon, pumpkin, say it”.

“No way cried Katherine as she felt her right shoe coming off, don’t you dare”.

Ivy flung Katherine’s Oxford across the room, and took the girl’s socked foot in her hands. She almost drooled at the sight of Katherine’s orange cotton socks.

“Nice socks complimented Ivy, you really are a pumpkin, aren’t you?

Off went the other shoe, with a groan from Katherine who was now starting to dread her predictament.

“Tell me demanded Ivy, tell me what comes after “trick or treat”?

“No shot Katherine, because I know what you’ll do and it’s too weird”.

“You don’t have a choice threatened Ivy, cause I’ll tickle you until you tell me”.

Ivy began to drag her nails up and down Katherine’s sock covered foot.

“NOHOHOHONAHAHAHAHAAHADON’T TICKLE laughed Katherine, who was highly ticklish

“Then tell me what comes next demanded Ivy, and I’ll stop”.

She started to tickle both feet now, which brought more hysteria from Katherine.

“OOOOHOHOKAAAY, ITHEHEHEIT’S TRICK OR TREAT, SMELL MY FEET” cried Katherine.

“Sure, don’t mind if I do snickered Ivy. “First, I should remove these sexy orange socks, so I can get a good whiff.

Ivy pulled both socks down to Katherine’s heels, then gently tugged them off by the tips.

Katherine winced, as she was now barefoot and felt the cool air wash over her heated bare skin. Her size tens were pale and soft, with no polish and her chubby toes were trimmed nicely.

“Well, well, look what we have here cooed Ivy, BARE FEET”!

Then Katherine felt her feet being raised up, and then she could feel warm breath on her soles and toes.

“Phewee exclaimed Ivy, your feet sure do stink, whew”!

“Oh God wheezed Katherine, stop that, it’s disgusting”.

“No it’s not, pumpkin replied Ivy, because your feet smell erotic”. “A women’s foot will give off more gland scents then those of a man”.
Katherine, who never thought about her feet like that, didn’t know if she should take it as a compliment or an insult.

“Besides having sexy, yet smelly feet began Ivy, I couldn’t help but notice how ticklish they are”. “Eh Katherine, you have ticklish feet, don’t you”?

Katherine bit her lip, she would say nothing.

“Ah, what’s the matter”? “Cat got your tongue there, Kitty Cat”. “Kitty Cat, that should be your nickname, but I’ll occasionally call you pumpkin”. “Time to tickle the kitty cat, with my perfect claws”.

“No blurted Katherine, don’t tickle me”.

But her pleas fell on deaf ears, because Ivy bent back the toes on the left foot and started to poke the undersides of the girl’s ticklish digits.

“EEEEHEHEEHEHEHAAAHAHAHHAHAQUIT, OHNOOHOHONOT THERE” cried Katherine.

Ivy chuckled evilly at this, she was clearly a woman who enjoyed her handiwork. This was a lot more fun than her day job, which consisted of managing a convenient store.

“Cutchie cutchie cutchie coo sang Ivy as she tried a different technique where each of her fingernails tickled one toe at the same time. Five toes being tickled individually by five fingers, what could this dastardly woman think up next.

Then there was a whirling noise and Katherine began to panic, thinking it was an electric knife and that she was going to lose a toe or two. Ivy could see Katherine’s forehead sweat little bit. Smiling to herself, she took her silk hanky and wiped the sweat off.

“Relax pumpkin, it’s just an electric toothbrush”. “I was thinking you should brush up on your foot hygiene, wouldn’t you agree”.

“NO yelled Katherine, NOT THAT”

“Oh yes, baby, sneered Ivy sweetly, and I shall clean these feetsies of yours”.

She used the electric toothbrush on each one of Katherine’s soles and along her arches and all the way down to her heel. Katherine responded by roaring with laughter as it became clear that the heels were the most ticklish spot on her body

“Tickle, tickle, tickle teased Ivy, as she continued her assault with the battery operated weapon. To Ivy, feathers were too overrated, she preferred technology. To be honest, she almost wanted to bring along sonicare, but she left it behind because she forgot.

Katherine kept on giggling away, and her toes wiggled in response to her feet getting tickled. Ivy saw the toe wiggling and smiled devilishly.

“Look at these piggies, I know they want to get cleaned too”. “Kitchy kitchy little piggy wiggies”.

Katherine gasped and tried to move her toes out of harm’s way, but it was no use.

“Hold still now ordered Ivy, give me your toes or I’ll bite them off”.

To make her threat, a hollow one, Ivy playfully nipped at Katherine’s toes on the right foot”.

“AAAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAAAANOOOO hollered Katherine, DOHOHON’T HURT MY PIGGIES NAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAEEEEHEHEEEEE”!

“Then you be a good girl and hold them still commanded Ivy, get it”.

“I-I-I-I CAAAANAN’T laughed Katherine, MY TOES ARE TOOEWEWEEW TICKLISH”!

Ivy grabbed a hold of a toe on each foot and brushed it efficiently with her tool. As each toe was tickled, she would tickle in the space between the toes as well just to put Katherine in more stitches.

After ten more minutes of foot torture, Katherine glanced at her watch and realized that time was not on her side. Katherine was breathing ever so slowly and giving little silent giggles here and there.

“Alright honey, I’ve had enough fun for now, but it’s time for me to share the spoils”.

“What are you talking about asked Katherine meekly

“Shhhhh whispered Ivy, just sleep”.

The next thing Katherine smelled was more chloroform, within seconds she was out like a light”.

Ivy watched the tall redhead slip into unconciousness, and then turned around when she heard the door open and a medium built woman walked in.

“So, did you have your fun with her yet” asked the woman.

“Some answered Ivy, but there’s time for that later on”.

“Why didn’t you tell her your real name”?

“Because I want to really mess with her mind at first, then when she is ready and about to be broken, I”ll reveal myself”.

“Alright then, Marge, how do we get her out of here”?

Marge Sampson, Katherine’s sweet boss, was none other than the Ivy woman who tickled the bound redhead. The real Ivy had just walked through the door and repeated her question.

“How do we get her out of here without being spotted”.

“Simple, explained Marge, you pull your van around back and open both back doors so I can slip her in before anybody sees us”.

“Okay said Ivy, let’s do this before he gets there and wonders where his jack-o-lantern is that you promised him”.

“He’ll get it responded Marge as she threw Katherine over her shoulder, but I’m gonna be the one to carve the smile into her”.

The two women both laughed, tonight was going to be fun!

It was Halloween, and 20 year old college bound Katherine Burke was anxiously awaiting her shift to be over.

Standing 5”11” in her stocking feet, with an enormous cleavage, her thin figure, and a mane of long red hair, Katherine was a knockout. She was a cross between Nicole Kidman and Alicia Witt, but with sharp hazel green eyes. Donned in her dark brown corduroy pants, a black turtleneck, and her brown leather Oxfords, she was nothing but professional looking behind the counter of a classy bookstore.
The owner was Marge, a heavy yet tall woman with a heart of gold. As far as Katherine was concerned, Marge was the best boss she ever had. She had always been lenient when it came to Katherine’s college classes and even let her go home early without docking her pay. Marge knew that the young co-ed was under enough stress and she didn’t want to give her anymore of it.

Tonight Katherine had plans to attend a campus rager after she got off work, two of her friends were going and she was familiar with most of the guys who were throwing the party. Katherine hadn’t had a date in awhile, being that she worked and studied too much.

Katherine stuck her head towards the back of the store, and saw Marge bringing a huge bag of candy over.

“Could you wait outside for a few, and when the kids come passing by, you can hand them out some candy”.

Oh, great idea” beamed Katherine, she loved children and was delighted by Marge’s generous decision.

“About nine or so replied Katherine, I should have time to go home, shower and change clothes”.

“No confessed Katherine, I don’t dress up anymore, I haven’t since I was in ninth grade”.

“I know admitted Katherine, but I just find it lame to wear a costume when I’m over my teen years, what would I be”.

“Ah hell scoffed Marge, with your good looks, you should dress up in something elegant”. “You could go as Katherine Hepburn, you have the name all you need is the dress”. “Would you happen to have the dress you wore to prom”?

“Actually no said Katherine, but it’s alright”. Guy’s will only stare at my chest and my legs if I did wear it though”.

“Men sniffed Marge, they are all the same, it’s all about how you look and whether or not you wanna fuck”. “Oops, pardon my language” she added with a clasp of her mouth.

“No, don’t apologize agreed Katherine, it’s the truth”. I just wish I could meet someone who would do anything for me and love me unconditionally”.

“I know said Marge, but not as sweet as that candy”. “So how about you hand out that whole bucket, and then be on your way”.

“Sure thing said Katherine taking the bucket from Marge, be back when I’m out of candy”.

Katherine walked outside and on the bench right in front of the store window. Sure enough kids came waltzing by and she gave them a smile and some candy.

Thirty minutes passed, and it was about time for Katherine’s shift to be over. She got up, and a young girl about Katherine’s age came walking by with a little boy right beside her”.

The little boy wore an Elmo costume and clutched the young girl’s hand, when he saw Katherine holding a bucket of candy, his eyes lit up.

“Hi there replied Katherine perkily as she leaned down to eye level with the boy, what’s your name”?

“Awwwww cooed Katherine, you make such a cute little Elmo”. She clearly loved children and baby-sat quite a bit in high school to make some money.

“Well, good news, honey” stated Katherine. “You’re my last customer this evening, so I’m going to give you the rest of it”. “But only if you promise me that you’ll save it and not eat it all at once”. “You got a cute as a button smile and you don’t want any cavities to ruin that, okay”.

“Well aren’t you a good little brother smiled Katherine, your sister must love having you for a brother”.

”Don’t let him fool you teased the girl, he’s sweet, but he can be a handful sometimes”.

“Oh I know sighed Katherine, I have a brother, who is three years younger and he’s such a pain”. “It’s better to train them while they’re young, don’t you think”.

“Yes agreed the girl, because I won’t let him become a little brat, isn’t that right Elmo”?

Andy nodded and gave her the chocolate bar. The girl turned around to face Katherine and rolled her eyes jockingly.

“Possibly said Katherine, I’ll find out and you can stop by and fill out an application”.

Andy walked up to Katherine and hugged her waist. Katherine smiled and hugged the little boy back.

“You’re welcome sweetheart cooed Katherine. Then she went over to the girl and extended her hand.

“I’m Katherine by the way introduced the tall redhead. The girl shook her hand and gave a bemused nod.

The two walked away and Katherine smiled to herself and walked back inside the bookstore.

Katherine walked to the back of the store and noticed the bookshelve slid door was opened.

“Still, no answer”.

Katherine walked down the basement stairs and walked down the hallway to the three rooms that were used for storage other uses. And to Katherine’s amazement, Marge was lying on the floor unconscious.

She went in the room to help Marge. But before she could crouch down, an arm grabbed her around the waist. Before she could even scream a leather glove covered her mouth.

“Mmmppphmmmphhh muffled a panicked Katherine, thinking this was a robbery and someone was looking for the safe.

“Then she felt a sharp prick in her arm, and within seconds her eyes began to close and she passed out.

When Katherine came to, she opened her eyes to find that she was lying on a soft floor and still staring at darkness. Then it occurred to her that she was in fact, blindfolded. She also felt that her wrists were tied together, as well as her ankles. She could not get up at all.

She heard a door open and she stopped struggling. Then there was the sound of heeled shoes clamping around on the floor. Then she heard the sound of a loud cackle, like the Wicked Witch of the west or something.

“It’s alright, pumpkin came said the owner of the voice, nobody is gonna hurt you”. “Sorry about knocking out your boss, but I couldn’t have her be a problem in my kidnapping you”. “You can call me, Ivy”!

“Don’t worry pumpkin, we’re just gonna have some Halloween fun and a few laughs too”.

“What are you gonna do asked Katherine, who suspected a hint of foul play involved because of her being tied up.

“I’m going to ask you some questions stated Ivy, and all you have to do is answer them and you shall get rewarded”.

“Okay, treat, I pick treat quickly replied Katherine who was blown away by this woman’s outburst”.

“An excellent choice said Ivy, her tone being friendlier this time. “Just wait one moment” she added huskily.

So Katherine laid there, and waited with no idea of where she was and what this woman meant by a treat. Ten seconds later, she heard Ivy get on the floor and crawl over towards her. Then she felt something soft touch her lips, which felt a little wet but smelled very sweet.

Katherine didn’t want to, but just the mere smell coming from the piece of candy fruit was enough to drive her bananas. So she swallowed her pride and the cherry, which was delicious.

“So Katherine quirped Ivy, let me ask you now, what’s the next part of the song”.

“Well maybe this will refresh your memory said Ivy, as Katherine heard her crawl away once more.

Katherine was lost, she didn’t know what Ivy was talking about. Then she felt her Oxfords being unlaced. Then it hit her like a on-coming car.

“Ah beamed Ivy, so now you realize what I’m about to do”. “C’mon, pumpkin, say it”.

Ivy flung Katherine’s Oxford across the room, and took the girl’s socked foot in her hands. She almost drooled at the sight of Katherine’s orange cotton socks.

Off went the other shoe, with a groan from Katherine who was now starting to dread her predictament.

“You don’t have a choice threatened Ivy, cause I’ll tickle you until you tell me”.

She started to tickle both feet now, which brought more hysteria from Katherine.

“Sure, don’t mind if I do snickered Ivy. “First, I should remove these sexy orange socks, so I can get a good whiff.

Ivy pulled both socks down to Katherine’s heels, then gently tugged them off by the tips.

Katherine winced, as she was now barefoot and felt the cool air wash over her heated bare skin. Her size tens were pale and soft, with no polish and her chubby toes were trimmed nicely.

Then Katherine felt her feet being raised up, and then she could feel warm breath on her soles and toes.

“No it’s not, pumpkin replied Ivy, because your feet smell erotic”. “A women’s foot will give off more gland scents then those of a man”.
Katherine, who never thought about her feet like that, didn’t know if she should take it as a compliment or an insult.

“Besides having sexy, yet smelly feet began Ivy, I couldn’t help but notice how ticklish they are”. “Eh Katherine, you have ticklish feet, don’t you”?

“Ah, what’s the matter”? “Cat got your tongue there, Kitty Cat”. “Kitty Cat, that should be your nickname, but I’ll occasionally call you pumpkin”. “Time to tickle the kitty cat, with my perfect claws”.

But her pleas fell on deaf ears, because Ivy bent back the toes on the left foot and started to poke the undersides of the girl’s ticklish digits.

Ivy chuckled evilly at this, she was clearly a woman who enjoyed her handiwork. This was a lot more fun than her day job, which consisted of managing a convenient store.

“Cutchie cutchie cutchie coo sang Ivy as she tried a different technique where each of her fingernails tickled one toe at the same time. Five toes being tickled individually by five fingers, what could this dastardly woman think up next.

Then there was a whirling noise and Katherine began to panic, thinking it was an electric knife and that she was going to lose a toe or two. Ivy could see Katherine’s forehead sweat little bit. Smiling to herself, she took her silk hanky and wiped the sweat off.

“Relax pumpkin, it’s just an electric toothbrush”. “I was thinking you should brush up on your foot hygiene, wouldn’t you agree”.

She used the electric toothbrush on each one of Katherine’s soles and along her arches and all the way down to her heel. Katherine responded by roaring with laughter as it became clear that the heels were the most ticklish spot on her body

“Tickle, tickle, tickle teased Ivy, as she continued her assault with the battery operated weapon. To Ivy, feathers were too overrated, she preferred technology. To be honest, she almost wanted to bring along sonicare, but she left it behind because she forgot.

Katherine kept on giggling away, and her toes wiggled in response to her feet getting tickled. Ivy saw the toe wiggling and smiled devilishly.

“Look at these piggies, I know they want to get cleaned too”. “Kitchy kitchy little piggy wiggies”.

Katherine gasped and tried to move her toes out of harm’s way, but it was no use.

To make her threat, a hollow one, Ivy playfully nipped at Katherine’s toes on the right foot”.

“AAAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAAAANOOOO hollered Katherine, DOHOHON’T HURT MY PIGGIES NAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAEEEEHEHEEEEE”!

Ivy grabbed a hold of a toe on each foot and brushed it efficiently with her tool. As each toe was tickled, she would tickle in the space between the toes as well just to put Katherine in more stitches.

After ten more minutes of foot torture, Katherine glanced at her watch and realized that time was not on her side. Katherine was breathing ever so slowly and giving little silent giggles here and there.

“Alright honey, I’ve had enough fun for now, but it’s time for me to share the spoils”.

The next thing Katherine smelled was more chloroform, within seconds she was out like a light”.

Ivy watched the tall redhead slip into unconciousness, and then turned around when she heard the door open and a medium built woman walked in.

“Because I want to really mess with her mind at first, then when she is ready and about to be broken, I”ll reveal myself”.

Marge Sampson, Katherine’s sweet boss, was none other than the Ivy woman who tickled the bound redhead. The real Ivy had just walked through the door and repeated her question.

“Simple, explained Marge, you pull your van around back and open both back doors so I can slip her in before anybody sees us”.

“Okay said Ivy, let’s do this before he gets there and wonders where his jack-o-lantern is that you promised him”.

“He’ll get it responded Marge as she threw Katherine over her shoulder, but I’m gonna be the one to carve the smile into her”.

“Still, no answer”.

Oh in case some of you are wondering, this story isn't a sequel but in fact a prequel. Think of the whole series like a Quentin Tarantino movie where scenes cut back from the past to present and vice versea.

Okay, i lied. Sorry follks, but Jersey had candy duty tonight for the cute kids who showed up at his doorstep. Naturally, I'm exhausted and I am typing as we speak but I don't think I can finishit tonight. But I am glad that fans of this series got to read part 1 on Halloween, sadly i know how Katherine feels to be on trick or treat detail. Only i didn't have a hefer like Marge, smelling my feet lol!

Comments and feedback are welcome like always

Last edited:
Wow, over 400 views and no replies, completely different from the last Occult story i posted.

You liked the story so much you posted it twice? ;)

Great work, JT. Must be a slow week on the TMF as Occult 1 seemed to have the fans raving...

I like the set up and the trick or treat scene was cute, especially for fans of Occult 1.

Looking forward to part 2 and Katherine's continuing ordeal. :firedevil

dude I absolutely love the Occult series and this one is no different. I never post and saw how you were reacting to the lack of posts and had to step up. They're great. If you continue to write stories in this line I won't need to look for any others. I think you definately need to get Marge some more tongue tickling, and maybe even a male lee here or there? who knows. Great great storyline, can't wait for part 2 of the occult 2!

great story..but you posted the prequel three times lol..sorry..anyway, i've never read any of your other occult stories..i'm sure i would love those also..and never mind if it's not Halloween any longer, it's still an intriguing plot..

thanks for your comments, sorry i'm such a grump. I'm just a paranoid neurotic writer, what can i say.

Izzy, you silly thing, you've read my others before, here's what you wrote on the last one.

"wow nice ending..but why was Kelly smiling at the end? was this planned with her also? and hmm what about the husband? there will be more i hope of this story"..

If you find the first post of Brianna's Late Night Part 2, you'll see your sig pic LOL!

The next part will be up before the Sunday!

this is an INCREDIBLE story! the only real question i have is: when is the next part coming out?

seriously, this series could be one of the TMF's greatest series ever. keep up the great work.

VERY well done!

I haven't checked out any other parts of the Occult series of yours so far either....but now I will! Very nicely drawn out and paced, and I greatly enjoyed it even though I'm a fan of teenier feet myself lol. I'll be sure to read up on the rest of the series real soon!

Aww how evil...

and truly delicious.

Loved it and another redhead, yay lol, I as ever look forward to the next instalment...

Keep up the devilish work ;) :p

Oh no Leelee, that's not even close to evil

Evil would be smothering poor Katherine's soles in honey and leaving Marge's cat in there to lick it all off. Evil would be leaving a fan with feathers tied to the blades next to Katherine's feet and leaving her there all night, MUAH HA HA HA HA!

But alas everyone, JT isn't all that evil, and I definetly would never tickle any of you ladies like the characters in my stories. Unless you wanted an evil and sadistic ler, LOL!

I apologize for the delay on Part 2, but it is coming up tonight, that you can take to the bank!

Sorry folks, technical difficulties

My computer crashed and I lost damn near everything that I've written for Occult, luckily I have a good memory though.

I am deeply shocked that part 2 of this story is now gone. I want everyone to know that the Banshee is to blame because of his insults to my work. So if anyone wants to know about Occult 2 part 2, please pm and i will catch you up to speed

Last edited:
I'm sorry too. I know how much you put into this series and all the plots you created for it.

Let's face it, none of us here who post stories get paid for doing it - it's a labour of love and we like to hear from our fellow ticklephiles when they approve of our creations. We aren't media producers or running pay sites.

Constructive criticism, feedback and suggestions are fine but out and out negativity serves no purpose at all. Many stories get 1000+ plus views but only handful of comments so let's keep it positive and help each other. The forum will only benefit.

I hope the mods can retrieve your story for you if you don't have a copy and then maybe you can post up the rest of the saga.

I'd like a copy of the occult part 2 as well. I've been wondering if you continued the story using Brianna or not

Oh yes ROME, not right away, but I do plan on bringing her back for the Occult finale where she'll play a pivotal role. She's not out of the woods yet, fate reunites her with Marge and she learns her destiny, or someone's speculation of her destiny.

Uh

How am I to blame for it being gone. I merely said the story sucked, and wondered why anyone would bump their own work? Others wondered the same thing. I have no influence as to whether it stays here or not.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back