• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tranquil Winter, Quick Return, Opening Day Business, And, Back In The Saddle

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Paradise Island ballclub had a very quiet, and restful, winter, following their latest championship. In a break from tradition, team ownership decided to put off all contract talks, and money negotiations, until after the holidays. Mitch and Naomi, as they usually did, took a family vacation far down in the Carribean, to escape the unpredictable weather of Paradise at that time of year, which could often be cloudy, and in the 70s.
The contract issues were quickly settled, and the Good Guys, following a fine spring, opened the season on a bright, tranquil, 80 degree day in Paradise. Kate Hudson, of course, was on the mound, against the Mets. She pitched a fine game, firing six shutout innings, allowing only three hits, with nine strikeouts. Unfortunately, that good work, was not enough to get her a win, as Mets starter Pedro Martinez was shutting out the Good Guys as well. In the seventh, a hit, and a walk, was followed by a Mitch homer. The bullpen did the rest, and the Good Guys had a nice, clean, 3-0 win, saved by Hilary Duff, in what was a fine way to start the season. The following day, on opening day two, partly cloudy skies and 75 degrees greeted the ballplayers. Gil Bellows was the starter, and he allowed two runs over his six innings of work. Unfortunately, the Good Guys could score only one, and fell, 2-1. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday afternoon. After two pitchers duels in the season's first two games, the bats prevailed in that game. Charlize got hammered for five runs in four innings, as the Mets built a 5-2 lead. The Met lead held until the seventh, when the Good Guys erupted for four runs, on two homers. They had the lead then, and the bullpen slammed the door, for a 6-5 win, and two out of three in the series.
Thursday was the first off day of the season. The team had a voluntary workout in the morning, to which most of the players showed up, to take an hour's batting practice, or for some of the pitchers to throw in the bullpen. Mitch and Naomi also had counseling that day.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She got hit hard, allowing four runs in six innings. The Good Guys tried in vain to rally, pounding out ten hits, but falling short, 4-3. Rachel Leigh Cook took her turn on Saturday night. Usually, she was batting practice for opponents, but, on that night, she had superior stuff, striking out ten Braves, and leaving with a 4-1 lead, which the bullpen protected. Kate Hudson opposed John Smoltz, in a marquee early season matchup, on a crystal clear, 83 degree day. Both pitchers allowed very little in the way of hitting, with Kate allowing but two hits and one run, and Smoltz allowing but a Mitch solo homer. The game was tied, 1-1, in the eighth, when, Center Fielder Ed Burns took Smoltz downtown, to give the Good Guys the lead. Hilary Duff came on for the ninth, and saved what would be Kate's second win of the season, by a 2-1 score.
Houston invaded Paradise on Monday night, in the homestand's last series, before the Good Guys would hit the road for the first time that year. Gil Bellows took the start on Monday night, and had really good stuff, shutting out Houston for seven innings, and coming away with a 4-0 win. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. That time, she didnt pitch badly, turning in a quality start, by allowing three runs in six innings. Unfortunately, the Good Guys could score only two, and fell, 3-2. Manager Sniderman, concerned about his offense, juggled his batting order a bit, for the Wednesday matinee game, featuring Neve Campbell. He moved Ed Burns into the number three spot, and dropped Mitch to cleanup. Campbell pitched a solid game, but the big story, was the three straight home runs in the third inning, by Ed Burns, Mitch, and left fielder Dawson, to give Paradise a 3-0 lead. The Good Guys held the lead through most of the game, and expanded it to 5-0, before Houston scored three in the seventh, to knock Neve from the game. Naomi came on to get some outs, followed by Jacinda Barrett, Rachel Ray, Amanda Bynes, and finally, Duff in the ninth, after Mitch had expanded the lead, by hitting another homer in the eighth, to finish off a 6-3 Good Guys win, that appropriately enough, ended a very fine six and three homestand. The team was looking good early on. The offense was not at tip top shape, but the six runs were a good sign.
Things were very quiet on the home front for Mitch and Naomi. After the couple had spent the previous season in turmoil, all seemed very tranquil as the new season got underway, as they had experienced few, if any, major problems over the winter.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the win against Atlanta. The featured lee, would be a go-go dancer, who was flirting with Mitch, during some of the outings to regular dance clubs over the winter. The blonde beauty, who engaged in sexy dances at Mitch, was taken by some fetish club bouncers, and tied hands and feet to the table in the middle of the fetish club, where some of the female pitchers of the Good Guys wanted at her, especially Naomi. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Jacinda Barrett began the tickle on the go go dancer's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, Rachel Ray was next, tickling the go go dancer on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as the dancer shrieked:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, Hilary Duff was next, tickling the dancer on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as more shrieks erupted:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Finally, Naomi was the last tickler, attacking the dancer on her feet. Although the dancer's feet were not baby soft like some of the other women in the Good Guys inner circle, Naomi had a good go at her feet, tickling them with fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush, over her soles and toes. The dancer laughed hard, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! NOOOOO! Finally, the tickle ended, and the dancer was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to New York. That winter, Mitch had toned things down with the foot smelling, and, for some reason, had not done so to Naomi during the Good Guys first homestand. As she took him to the airport, the issue dawned on him again, and he brought it up:" Nai, do me a favor, go park in one of the lots near the airport, and take off your shoes. I got a desire to smell your feet before I leave" She looked at him:" I will not have you doing that to me in public, no, American, you waited ten days, and heaven only knows how many months, you can wait until you come home, because you cant fuck me in the lot if you get an erection, I wont get arrested" She said. "Please, Naomi" Naomi, a bit perturbed, pulled the car into a far lot, turned it off, and removed one of her shoes, giving him her bare foot:" Here, I hope they stink to high heaven, you pain in my ass!" She said. Mitch took a quick sniff, thanked her, she put down her foot, and drove him back to the terminal, to drop him off for his flight.
So, the first homestand of the season had been completed, and the team had done so in fine fashion. Now came a ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the next installment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

It's good to have Good Guy baseball back again. It was a good start for them too. Mitch had a few home runs and things between the star couple seem to have smoothed out considerably. Another great story and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your support is appreciated, as always. Yes, the start of a new season is always very nice, and the team did play well.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come, within the next day.

Mitch

well eeks i can't believe i haven't posted to your latest stories Mitchell..anyway it's nice to see those two doing so much better so far this season than last..sorry about not posting, i have read them..very well done, keep up the good work..

Thank you, izzy, nice to have you back. Now happy and I arent alone in Good Guy world. Yes, the couple is doing quite nicely, arent they?
Hope to see you posting more, and stay tuned. I will have another story posted by tomorrow at the latest.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back