• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Muscular women tickled

foottickle2000

Hello,

I have been a lurker for some time now and have yet to see any video producers put out a tickling video/clip involving a string muscular woman bound helpless muscles of no use and tickled without mercy. There is sick and twisted with Goddess Heather, but unfortunately all the muscular women are in dominant roles. Maybe i'm lone here but muscular women have a confidence about them maybe because they are as stron as men and hav bodies whichdemand respect. What if one of these women were tied and brought to a new place where their muscles were of no use and they were reduced to a laughing mess begging for it to stop? Now that's something I would pay to see.

Does any video producer out there plan on ever making such clips? Have you tried but these big muscular women are to afraid to be dominated?

If anyone knows of a site that offers such material or if a producer out there plans on making such clips, please direct me to where I can find them.

Thanks, foottickle2000

cloudgazez2k,

The only muscular woman I ever saw paradise use was Kasie Cavanough and she was the ler not the lee. Thanks for the feedback but it must be a subject not enough people have inquired about to make a reality. Thanks again.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back