• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - Frantic (f/f : wrestling : celebs)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Frantic 2002

Frantic was yet another high profile Pay-Per-View special event,
Commissioner Ste promised matches of special quality,
He announced there would be 6 matches in total, The commentators were Emma Davies and Rebecca Johnson.

Firstly making her way to the ring was Gina Badstuff, the nasty big breasted evil bitch was looking to dish out some pain, the Commissioner sad her opponent was special and very talented, only thing was Gina had not got a clue who he meant,
Suddenly KoRn ~ (freak on a leash) broke out and the music boomed as Arachnia stood at the top of the aisle,
RJ: “who the hell is she?”
ED: “Becky don’t you know anything? That is Arachnia from the WTWF”
RJ: “Aracha who?”
ED: “never mind”

Arachnia the gothic chick showed no fear as Gina stood face to face, Gina stared into her eyes and started talking the trash, Arachnia turned away and then let out a massive swinging punch, Gina stumbled backwards and threw a few punches back,
Gina had grabbed hold of Arachnia’s neck, she picked her up and choke slammed her to the mat, Arachnia was dazed and Gina pinned her.
1……..2……….
RJ: “what the? Gina has got up”
ED: “Gina is playing with her opponent, look’s like she wants to torture her for a while”
Then Gina grabbed hold of one of her boots, and she un-strapped the heavily bound laces on Arachnia’s boots, Gina finally yanked the boot off and revealed Arachnia’s black stocking’s, Arachnia was still dazed and Gina grabbed her foot and locked it under her arm, with her other hand she stroked the foot of the Gothic Chick,
Arachnia screamed in hysterics.
HHAA HA HA HEE HEE AAHHAA STOOOOP EEHHEEEEET YYAAA HA HA ARRGHHHHAA HEE HEE
But then Arachnia rolled over causing Gina to release the hold, then Arachnia grabbed hold of Gina’s hands and locked them in the ropes, Arachnia tickled under Gina’s arms
OOHHOO HEE HEE HAA HAAHAAAAAAAA
But the referee demanded that Arachnia stopped, Gina was released and she ran towards Arachnia, but the Gothic Chick dodged out of the way,
Gina ran off the ropes and tried to hit Arachnia again but this time Arachnia sweeped her legs,
Arachnia used her speed to quickly un-zip one of Gina’s long black boots, the boot was slipped off and Arachnia quickly ran her long black nails up and down the sole of Gina’s foot,
Gina screamed as she started to collapse under the ticklish sensations,
HAA HA HA HA HEE HEE OHH NOOOO NOT MY HA HA HA FEEEEEEEEEEEETTT YYAAA HAAHAHA NNNOOO YOOUU BITCH HAAAAA
Gina tapped out and the match was over.
ED: “wow some fierce tickling from the special guest”
RJ: “yeah and what an upset for the TTF girl Gina”
ED: “next then is the match I cant wait too see, it’s a custard match”
RJ: “custard match?”
ED: “Yes, both girls will tickle and wrestle in a huge pool of custard”
RJ: “sounds like fun”

A huge inflatable pool of custard was revealed, it was next to the Ramp that lead to the dressing rooms (behind the crowd)
The only thing was the commissioner had not revealed to the crowd, who would be in this match,
Trish Stratus’ music played and the blonde bombshell walked down to the pool,
She was wearing a long robe and walked barefoot,
Then the Charlie’s Angels theme broke out and Cameron Diaz stood at the top of the ramp, she made her way down to the pool in her normal calm way,
This match could only be Won if one of them quit, Trish Stratus
Cameron started to take off her sandals and put them to one side,
Then Cameron stepped into the pool and pointed to Trish, and then pointed down to the pool,
CD: “come on Trish don’t be shy”
Trish undone her robe and revealed a green swimsuit as she flashed open her robe wiggling her body, The crowd loved it and cheered in pure delight,
Trish slowly got into the pool and the bell rang,
Cameron splashed some custard at Trish playfully, Trish smiled and moved towards her,
Cameron splashed more custard into Trish’s face, Trish couldn’t see and Cameron picked her up and dropped her into the custard,
Trish splashed about trying to get up and trying to get the custard out of her eyes,
Cameron laughed and grabbed Trish’s legs, she tripped her up causing her to land backwards into the custard, and then she got her in a half Boston crab,
Cameron tickled Trish’s immobile foot,
Trish could only splash about in laughter trying hard not to drown at the same time,
Trish managed to get out of the hold, then she kicked Cameron’s feet from under her,
Cameron fell over landing with a huge splash, Trish couldn’t help but giggle as Cameron was sat up soaking wet, Trish then grabbed hold of one of Cameron’s feet and started to tickle her foot, Cameron giggled and gave Trish her other foot,
Trish looked puzzled but she grabbed both feet, and started to tickle frantically on her soles,
Cameron started to laugh louder, Trish stopped and looked even more puzzled,
Cameron put on her sad puppy dog look, and she pushed one of her feet into Trish’s lap,
CD: “go on just a bit more please?”
ED: “amazing! It looks like Cameron wants more”
RJ: “yep she’s actually enjoying this”
Cameron continued her push for more and Trish grabbed her foot again,
This time she rolled Cameron onto her stomach and got her in her special hold,
ED: “Oh look’s like Trish is setting up her finisher, the Trish Toe Suck”
Despite Cameron’s foot being covered in the yellow custard gunk,
Trish stuck her toe into her mouth and used her technique to suck wildly on her toe,
Cameron bit her finger and started to quietly moan,
CD: “OOHHHH yeaaaah hhhmmmm just like that yeaaaahhhh”

ED: “what the hell? I have never seen anyone beat the Trish Toe Suck”
And while Trish stopped to figure out what to do next, Cameron jumped up and once again grabbed Trish’s legs, Cameron then held both of her feet under one arm and tickled vigarously on the custard covered soles of Trish’s beautiful feet,
HHAAA HAA OOHHH ‘splutter’ HEE HOO HA HA HA I QUIT HAA HEE HEE STOP IT STOP STOP STOOOOOOPPP
RJ: “what a win for Cameron Diaz”
ED: “who is going to be able to beat her, she is in great form”

Cameron helped Trish to get out of the pool, and then the 2 walked up the ramp,
Cameron then said too Trish “that was some great tickling just, maybe we could help each other train and practice?”
TS: “errrmmm I dunno, I will let you know”
Cameron watched as Trish went to her changing room, Cameron smiled and nodded her head.

RJ: "up next we have the crucial tag-team match, the titles are on the line as Stacy and Denise, take on 2 of the S-Club girls - Hannah and Jo"
ED: "yes this will be quite a match"

Stacy Keibler and Denise Richards made their way to the ring - holding thier championship belt's, then S-Club's music began and Hannah and Jo raced down to the ring,
Hannah tackled Denise to the ground and pulled Denise's hair, slamming her head against the canvas a few times,
Jo had been tripped by Stacy's long legs and Stacy was gainng the advantage quickly,
The bell rang and Hannah and Denise rolled out of the ring, Stacy and Jo were to start the match,
Stacy again knocked Jo to the floor, and then she sat on Jo's stomach and tickled under her arms,
Jo giggled wildly as she tried to push Stacy off,
HHAAEEEHEE HEEH HEE GEEEDOOFFFFFFFFF AARRRRGGHH HAHAHAHAHA
after a about 30 seconds of tickling Jo managed to push Stacy off, and she ran to her corner tagging in Hannah,
Hannah raced towards Stacy and drop-kicked her in the stomach,
Stacy was winded and she lay on the floor holding her stomach,
Hannah grabbed her foot and dragged Stacy away from Denise (who was trying to tag in)
Then she unzipped one of Stacy's boots and pulled it off, Hannah started to tickle slowly on Stacy's beautiful wrinkled sole, but Stcay was in too much pain to realise, and then suddenly Stacy flinched and started to panic, her eyes grew with fear as the giggling started,
Stacy's soft giggle turned into screams of laughter within seconds,
she scrambled towards her corner but Hannah pulled her foot back,
within a minute Stacy was red faced and in tears, Hannah stopped and Stacy breathed a sign of relief, she was just about to get her composure back, when Hannah slipped off her other boot and tickled both of her feet, Stacy screamed out loud and Denise begged her not to tap,
DR: "come on Stacy you can do it, tag me in"
HHA HAA HEE HAA NOOOO I I I I HA HA HEE HEE WON'T MAKE IT AARRGGHHH STOP IT HEE HEE HA AH HAHA
Stacy wriggled frantically and rolled out the ring, Hannah followed as Stacy kicked her in the leg and she got back in the ring,
Stacy then made the tag as Hannah rolled back in to the ring,
Denise flicked off her high-heel's and stomped on Hannah's leg furiously,
Jo got into the ring and the referee ran over to hold her back, meanwhile Denise was choking Hannah with her foot, the referee turned back and Denise removed her foot,
next Denise pulled each one of Hannah's trainer's off, followed by peeling back her sock's and tickling her feet frantically,
Hannah screamed and burst into a fit of hysterical laughter as she grabbed the bottom rope,
the referee had to break the hold and Denise tagged Stacy back in the ring,
Hannah crawled over to her corner as Stacy hopped into the ring, she ran toward's her but Hannah had picked up Denise's high heel's and she threw them at Stacy,
the first one hit Stacy in the arm and the second landed smack in the middle of her forehead,
Stacy dropped to the floor dazed and knocked senseless, Hannah tagged in her partner Jo and they both double teamed on Stacy,
Hannah took hold of Stacy's left foot and Jo picked up her right, they both sat down and started to suck on her toes, and then they used their own toes to tickle under Stacy's arms,
Denise tried to get in the ring as the referee held her back,
suddenly from under the ring came Stephanie McMahon,
Steph had a steel chair in her hand's, and she whacked both S-Club girl's in the back of the head,
the referee turned round and saw Steph on the outside of the ring, she was in the corner of the S-Club girl's, Steph began to bang on the ring pretending she wanted Hannah and Jo to get up,
the referee was confused but let the match continue not knowing the real truth,
Stacy crawled over and pinned Hannah.
ED: "OH NO not like this surely not"
RJ: "they retain their title, and that's all they care about"
ED: "What a bunch of cheats, why did Stephanie interfere?"
RJ: "I guess they are all friend's, and besides the referee wasn't looking"
ED: "that's not the point and you know it"
RJ: "Ok ok calm down, anyone would think YOU had lost"
ED: "I'm sorry Becky but i just don't like cheat's"

Backstage Dannii Minogue was sitting in her dressing room reading a newspaper,
suddenly her older sister Kylie walked in,
KYLIE! shouted Dannii, DM: "what the hell are you doing here?"
KM: "I just wanted to see if your ok, I'm a bit worried about this match you have tonight"
DM: "Sis don't worry about me, I will be ok honestly"
KM: "errrrmmmm....."
DM: "what? what is it?"
KM: "look i know you beat me and everything, and im glad that your doing well here, but i can't deny it"
DM: "what? what's the matter?"
KM: "I wanna be part of the TTF but i blew my chance when i lost to you"
DM: "come on since when have you needed my help to get what you want?
go see the commisioner!"

Back in the ring the announcer gave details of the next match,
A: "the following match has been changed, this match will now be the best of 3 falls, the first woman to get 2 pin falls will win the match, and submissions do count"

'What a girl wants' played as sexy Christina slowly walked down to the ring,
She wore black trouser's - with a short white top and a red jacket,
Britney's music started and firework's blasted, Britney walked to the ring wearing a black skirt and a white short top - with knee boots,
ED: "Wow! she look's fired up for this one"
RJ: "Yes she sure does, this long running rivalry is going to be settled once and for all"
ED: "oh come on, you really think this will be the end of it?"
DING DING!!
The match started and both girl's rampaged towards each other, Christina dived under Britney's leg's and sweeped her from behind, Britney was grounded and she stumbled to get up,
Christina landed a few swift elbow's to her back, and then she grabbed Britney by the hair and dragged her across the ring,
Britney screamed in pain as Christina continued her assault with some vicious slap's,
Christina then went for a pin
1...............2.................. ED: "that was close, Christina almost landed a 3 count there"
Both girl's got to their feet and again Christina took control, she threw Britney into the ropes and went for a huge clothesline, Britney ducked and continued to run off the ropes,
Christina turned around only to get a running knee straight in the stomach,
Britney rolled Christina's trouser leg up - and she started to un-zip her boot,
but Christina fired a swinging kick to the chin of Britney Spears - knocking her onto her back,
Now Christina used her speed to un-zip Britney's boots, but before she could even start to tickle her foot - Britney grabbed her and rolled her over and tickled her ribs,
Christina was almost folded in half as Britney had her locked down,
HHAAAHAAHEE HEE HAA AARRGGGHHHHAAAAHAHA HEE HEE HEE
the referee had started his count as Christina's shoulder's were down,
1.............2...............3 RJ: "and there is the first fall, 1-0 too Britney Spears"
The referee forced Britney to release the hold and raised her arm for the first fall victory,
Christina was still giggling and hadn't quite realised what had happened, she staggered to get up and the second fall started, DING DING!
This time Christina and Britney slowly locked hand's trying to test who was the strogest, but Christina kicked out and used a DDT to kncok Britney to the floor, with Britney stunned Christina pulled off Britney's other boot and started to stroke gently on her soft perfect feet, Britney was in laughing fit's and jolted her body all over the ring,
YYAAAHAAA HAH AHAHA NNOOOOO STOPPP EEEEEEETTTTT HA HA HA NO YOU BIITTCCCHHHHEEHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
Christina couldn't resist the lucious soles of the little pop princess,
so she started to lick her feet along the arches and in between the toes, Britney's face turned red and she started to scream, it seemed as if Britney had a weak spot,
Chistina noticed that licking between her toes was sending Britney crazy,
floods of tear's rolled down her cheek's and she gave up screaming for Christina to stop,
ED: "and now Christina has levelled the score at 1-1"
RJ: "I think we both knew it would need all 3 to settle a match between these two"
ED: "Yes i guess so"
The final fall started as the bell rang, Christina had gone to the outside and she picked up some kind of object and put it into her pocket, the referee demanded to see what it was and asked Christina to show him, Christina pulled out a small black bottle, the referee looked baffled and he took the bottle off her and put it into his pocket,
Meanwhile Britney had sneaked up behind and she pounced on Christina's back,
she tickled her neck - armpits and her ribs as Christina struggled to get Britney off her back,
Then she tossed her over her shoulder sending Britney crashing to the mat,
but Britney bounced straight back up, she rugby tackled Christina and both girl's went through the middle ropes and fell to the outside.
Britney crawled over to Christina's legs and she began to pull at her boot's, she popped one of the boot's off and revealed Chistina's bright yellow sock, Britney started to tickle on her socked foot - and she got faster and faster
AAARGGGHHHHH NOT MY FFFFFEEEEEEEEHEEEHEHEHEEEETTTT HHA AHAHAHA AAARRGGGGHHHHH NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HA AH AHAHAHA ED: "that's no use Britney can't win a submission on the outside"
RJ: "and the referee isn't bothering to use the 10 count either, there wouldn't be any point in counting them both out"
ED: "Yes your right Becky"
Britney picked Christina up and rolled her back into the ring,
Britney locked Christina in her special hold tickling her socked foot, and using her own toes to tickle her armpits,
the referee knelt next to Christina and asked her if she quit, but Christina yelled NO and she sneakily pick-pocketed the referee, (grabbing her bottle)
Christina was struggling to hold on as Britney's tickling got faster and harder,
But she just managed to pop the lid with one hand, and then she poured some kind of water over Britney's leg's,
Britney screamed as tingling ticklish sensation's ran across her leg, Christina had discarded of the evidence and stood up, Britney rolled about rubbing her leg laughing in mad fit's,
Then Christina jumped on her and pinned her for the count,
DING DING DING!!!!!!
ED: "Oh my god Christina has won"
RJ: "a bit suspicous there, but whatever was in that bottle was very effective"
ED: "Britney is still laughing, I think we are going to need some help down here"

Once again backstage Kylie was lurking about, she had managed to follow the commissioner down a corridor, KM: "excuse me I'm....."
C: "....a girl who needs no introduction, what are you doing here tonight Kylie? I sure hope your not thinking of interfering in your sister's match?"
KM: "No of course not, i wanted to talk to you about me maybe joining the TTF"
C: "well I'm kinda busy right now, maaaybeee you could see me in my office later"
KM: "sure and thanks"

ED: "well now it's time for our hardcore title match"
RJ: "it will be a 3 way match and Angelina doesn't have to be pinned to lose this one"
ED: "that's right even a submission can win the title, and Angelina doesn't need to be involved"
RJ: "and here comes Nelly Futardo, will she be able to turn off the lights on her opponent's?"
The song 'who do you love now?' starts to play and sexy Dannii Minogue walked down the ramp,
'Elevation' by U2 play's and Angelina Jolie makes her way to the ring,
RJ: "and here comes the champion"
DING DING! the crowd roared as the 3 women clashed in the centre of the ring,
punches - slap's and kick's were thrown as the women tussled for advantage,
Dannii had pulled one of Nelly's trainers off and she threw it into the crowd,
Nelly looked worried and then Angie thrusted a few knee's into her chest,
Nelly was grounded and Dannii and Angie went at each other,
Angie wrestled Dannii to the floor and tickled her thigh's, Dannii kicked her leg's and screamed in laughter, HA HA HA HEE YAA NOT THERE OOHHHOO NOOOO HA HA HA
Nelly had picked up a feather and sneaked up behind Angie, she ran the feather across her neck startling Angie, Dannii had grabbed Angie's leg's and Nelly pulled Angie onto her back,
Nelly began to run the feather across her armpits as Danni un-strapped one of her boot's,
Angelina cleched her muscles hoping not to feel the tickling from Nelly, but it was no use - Nelly had picked up the pace and was now circling the feather round and round,
Finally Dannii had got the long boot off Angelina's foot, and she began to stroke the sole of Angie's socked foot, the tickling was too much but Angie knew she could not tap out,
Nelly suddenly diverted her attention too Dannii, as she pounced on top of her making a pin cover,
RJ: "On not this time as Nelly went for the early pin" and then she began to frantically tickle her sides, Dannii screamed again rolling out of the way from Nelly's grip, but Nelly chased her out the ring giving her a few pokes in the rib's,
meanwhile Angie had got up and she picked up her boot and followed the 2 women,
Nelly had now got Dannii floored and she began to pull on her boot's,
but from behind Angelina swung her boot and belted Nelly in the back,
Nelly screamed in pain and as she turned around - Angie let out another swing and caught Nelly in the head knocking her out,
Angie then grabbed Dannii's leg and dragged her into the ring, and she pulled off one of her boots to reveal a red ankle sock, Angelina's eyes lit up and she used her other hand to dig her finger's into Dannii's foot,
Dannii screamed louder than before as Angie furiously tickled away on her foot,
Angie pulled off the sock and started to circle her finger round Dannii's sole,
Dannii was crying as she couldn't bare the torture, and Angelina moved on to her other foot as she pulled at the other boot,
Nelly had got up and she searched under the ring for a weapon, she pulled out a trash can and then pulled out another one, she threw them both into the ring and then she also got in,
Angelina had stopped tickling Dannii and she picked up a trash can, but as she bent down to pick it up - Nelly smashed the other trash can over her head,
Then she moved towards Dannii who kicked out and tripped Nelly over,
Dannii put Nelly head first into the trash can, Nelly kicked her leg's as Dannii un-laced Nelly's other trainer, Dannii then proceded to stroke her feet - Nelly was wearing purple sock's and the soft material sent Nelly into a laughing fit, Dannii giggled to her self as Nelly kicked her leg's trying to stop Dannii from tickling her socked feet,
Angelina had started to get up and Dannii turned around to kick her to the floor again,
Nelly managed to get out of the trash can and then she picked it up,
Angelina had got up again and Dannii turned to see Nelly about to whack her with the trash can,
Dannii moved out of the way as Nelly missed and hit Angelina instead, then Dannii hit Nelly on the back of the head with the other trash can,
Nelly dropped her weapon and slowly fell backwards to the mat, Dannii made the pin and the referee started the 3 count, 1.............2............. (Angelina broke up the count)
ED: "woooaaaahhhh that was close, the champion saved her belt"
RJ: "Angelina is so tough that was the second trash can shot she had taken, but she still got up to stop the count"
ED: "yeah i think it will take alot to beat her"
RJ: "meanwhile Nelly hasn't even moved yet"
Dannii pushed Angelina into the corner and then tied her hands to the top rope,
Angelina's armpits were exsposed and she tickled furiously on her armpits,
YAAAHHHAA HA HA HEE HEE HAA HOOO HAA HAA NOO NO NO YOU HAA HHA HAA HEE YOU YOU BITCHHHAAAAAAA SSTTOOOOPPPP
The referee pulled Dannii away and untied Angie's hands, Dannii had moved over to Nelly an she suplexed her to the mat, then she pinned Nelly for the count,
RJ: "Oh my god Dannii has won"
ED: "I don't believe it she is the new champion"
RJ: "Nelly is out for the count she doesn't know what's happened, and neither does Angelina"
Dannii stood on the ropes celebrating almost in tear's, her music broke out and she grabbed the belt and held it high in the air.

Meanwhile backstage the commisioner left his office and made his way to the ring,
once he got to the ring he made a statement,
C: "in a few minutes we will all see Lita retain her title, but as a special event we all want to know who is going to face her at big event * All Tied Up *,
So i have decided to have a 15 of the TTF stars in a Royal Rumble,
Or should i say Tickle Rumble?"
The crowd roared in approval as the commisioner announced it would be in a few days,
he then went back to his office,
RJ: "Wow! a tickle rumble where elimination is only over the top rope and to the floor"
ED: "Fantastic i cannot wait"

Dannii Minogue got back to her dressing room to find sister Kylie lying on the chair,
DM: "KYLIE wake up are you ok? KYLIE"
Kylie woke up dazed and Dannii asked what had happened,
KM: "Dannii where am i?" DM: "your in my dressing room, did you go see the commisioner?"
KM: "Yes and he....well he didn't give me an answer" DM:"why not and what the hell has he been doing to you?" KM: "he tickled me Dannii he tickled me senseless, first of all he told me he had to test my ticklishness, and i told him im incredibly ticklish and he couldn't do that, but.. but.... but he told me i have too if i want a job so i did"
DM: "im gonna go see him" KM: "NO don't he told me he would tell me after he had finished, but i never got chance to speak to him, i passed out from too much tickling,
He tied me to a chair and then tied my ankles together, then he tickled me soo much i almost passed out, and then he was going to let me go but said he just wanted to try a new submission move, he grabbed my feet and started to suck on my toes, and then used his hand to tickle my feet aswell, i couldn't stand it and then i just blacked out"

Finally the steel cagecame down over the ring, and the ring announcer introduced Molly Holly,
Molly was wearing her typical superhero outfit, black trousers and a pink and silver top - and black boots.
Lita came out in a green string top with baggy trousers and trainers,
both women got into the ring through the gate, and then the gate was locked by the referee,
DING DING!
And the match started at a furious pace with Lita and Molly tickling each other's rib's,
Lita fell first as she giggled wildly under the tickle torture from Molly, Lita then tripped Molly over and started to dig her fingers into her armpits, HAHAH HAA HA AAAHAAARRRRGGHHHHH NOT THERE OOOHHHHH NNOOOO HA HA HEE HEEEEEEEEEEEE HA H HA
Lita picked Molly up and slammed her down to the mat, then she climbed the cage while Molly was down and stunned, Molly quickly jumped up and pulled on Lita's trouser's, Molly had ripped Lita's trouser's all down the one leg, Molly pulled Lita's feet from the cage sending her flying onto the mat,
Then Molly started to tickle Lita's exsposed leg, Lita screaming kicking her leg's out and hitting Molly straight in the mouth, Molly's lip was cut and she dived on Lita and started to slap her about, Lita screamed again and tried to protect herself,
Molly sat on Lita's stomach and kneeled on her arms, then she tickled her armpit's furiously,
NOO NO NO HAA HAA NOT THERE PLEASE HAHA HEE HEEHE HEE STOP IT PLEEEAASSSEEEEHEEHEHEHAHAHAHA
Molly continued for a few minute's while Lita was still immobile and begging for her to stop,
Lita had tears running down her face and Molly stated to climb the cage, but Lita managed to get up and rattled the cage, Molly slipped and ended up falling and tangling in the ropes,
Molly tried to get free but Lita was already unzipping her boot's, then she peeled back one of Molly's sock's and started to lick her foot, for Molly this was terrible because she liked having her feet worshipped, but it was pure embarrasment for Molly as she tried hard not to like it,
Lita was now taking Molly's other sock off, and Molly began to scream for help as Lita pulled out a small piece of string,
RJ: "she's going to do it, Lita is going for her trademark finisher (the toe tie)"
ED: "Oh Molly is in trouble now"
Lita tied both of Molly's big toe's together and slowly started to suck both of them at the same time, Molly bit her lip and struggled trying to get free,
Lita slowly wore Molly down as she crumbled into a another world, Lita then climbed the cage but she was too close too Molly, and Molly pulled her leg and Lita's trainer came off,
Molly then tickled her socked foot and Lita screamed, she fell from the cage and onto the canvas, Molly got free from the ropes and un-tied her toes and moved in on Lita's feet,
She yanked off the other trainer and tickled her feet frantically, Lita's was in tears as the tickling continued and Molly started to pull on her sock's,
Lita scrambled away and got up, Molly ran off the ropes and ran toward's Lita, but Lita moved and Molly went flying into the cage,
ED: "Molly has been busted open, she is bleeding from her head"
Lita picked Molly up and slammed her to the ground, then she got on the top rope and moonsaulted onto Molly knocking her out, Lita slowly climbed up and got out of the cage.

RJ: "it's all over and Lita has retained her title"
ED: "that was quite a quick victory"
RJ: "so whoever win's the rumble faces Lita at the upcoming main event called All Tied Up"
ED: "that's all we have time for, but what a great event it has been"

** Frantic 2002 - Tickle Torture Federation. ** (TTF006)

great story!!!!! "Frantic" was everything it was hyped up to be!! its kind of cool Lita is the champ, and why cant this actually happen in the WWF? at least they can have "accidental" tickling during women's matches. they had a "kiss my foot" match between Jerry Lawler and Bret Hart years back, i would LOVE to see one between Trish and Stacy Keibler. talk about ratings!!!! anyway, i cant wait to read your next installment!!

oh man you really outdid yourself this time! great story! now is there going to be any artwork to go along with this ;) ;) ? i for one would epsecially like to see a pic of christina getting her yellow socked feet tickled or anyone else wearing socks for that matter! anyways, great job!

Thanks for the comments
as you might have guessed - it took me ages to finish this story off,
and as for images to go with it........
well time is a bit on the short side lately, but i will gladly do any request's from any part of any of my stories,
i just hope i can get round to doing some artwork pretty soon.
thanks again

btw: Tickle Rumble will be posted as my next story
it's nearly finished just another day or two

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back