• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tisha - HIGH Arches & Tickling Clip

Bondo

TMF Master
I blew the dust off of this classic (actually it's only 3 years old) to get it back into circulation. My friend Tisha has the highest arched feet I think I've ever encountered! The curves are really something else. Wanna see?

The first few minutes is nothing but me tickling her feet. After that, I randomly reach in and tickle her throughout the rest of the video. I just couldn't resist, could you?

>> Tisha's Sample Clip <<

Edit: removed clip from Clips4Sale store

uptonogood.jpg

Bondo

Last edited:
I got a complaint abou the size -vs- quality of this video clip, so I removed it from my Clips4Sale store. I'll leave the sample clip posted for you.

Bondo

NO complaints here, Bondo!

Thanks for putting out great, fun work! (work!?) :D

Those are some of the nicest feet we could ever lay eyes :woot: and fingers :angel: on.....thanks for sharing and let your model/person/human know we are very grateful to her, too!

Keep it up! And thanks again! :wavingguy

Nice work!

I dunno what they were complaining about, but what I see here is very good! Nice editing and music to boot! Thanks for sharing!

AffectionateDan said:
I dunno what they were complaining about, but what I see here is very good! Nice editing and music to boot! Thanks for sharing!

I can understand what people would complain about. At times throughout the clip, the sun shining through the window "whites out" Tisha's skin (she has extremely fair skin, it doesn't take much).

The other thing is that the full length clip is 8 minutes and *60MB*. That's a pretty big file for 8 minutes, and I can't shrink it without compromising the quality.

Perhaps I'll chalk this one up as a loss, and treat it as a lesson learned from my mistakes.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back