• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brianna's Late Night At The Occult (repost)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Brianna leaned against the glass counter top, and sighed. It had been a long day for the short blonde, too long. And long enough to turn her blue eyes brown. She worked in a bookstore called The Occult, which had been around longer than Barnes and Noble. But like Barnes and Noble, the place served coffee and sweet rolls. It was a good job and Brianna got paid a decent enough wage that a 19 year old girl could live off of.
Brianna was a very pretty girl, with wavy blonde hair, and a nice figure. Since her job was just casual clothes, she wore a thin baby blue sweater with dark blue jeans and her black Doc Marten boots.

It was almost nine o clock, and Brianna was reading a magazine, while waiting for a customer to order something or to buy a book. This one particular customer caught her eye. It was a girl around Brianna’s age who wore an olive Green Day T-shirt, black baggy pants, and Converse All Star sneakers. The girl, whose name was Kelly, had a stone in her nose as well, with her reddish brown hair in a ponytail.

This girl is definitely punk thought Brianna as she sized up the punk rocker who was 5”8” in contrast to her petite 5”2”. Then she got off her stool when she saw Kelly bringing a book up to pay for.

“Hi there, how are you today chimed Brianna without trying to sound too perky or too phony

“What’s up replied Kelly, with about as much enthusiasm as offering to pay for someone’s dinner when they forget their wallet. But Brianna paid no mind, soon she would be leaving and she could kick back on the couch at home with her boyfriend. With her parents gone for the weekend, they could totally be alone and carefree.

“Will this be all for you, today asked Brianna?

“No, could I please get a green teabag as well” asked Kelly.

“Sure thing said Brianna as she ran the book through the scanner, just one sec”.

When she exchanged Kelly’s money and printed out a receipt, Brianna turned around to grab a tea bag. To her amazement, Brianna’s boss was standing right behind her and with a tea bag in her hand. The boss’s name was Marge, who was about the same height as Kelly, but was over two hundred pounds and slightly unattractive.

“Here you go, darlin said Marge with a smile as she handed Kelly the teabag, you have a good night”.

“Same to you said Kelly with half a smile, thanks”.

Kelly went over to a table, put her teabag in a cup of hot water, and read her book.

“Sorry to interfere apologized Marge, but we were out of teabags, so I got you one”.

“Not at all Marge thanked Brianna, I appreciate you getting my back”.

“Well, then you’ll be happy to know that since we are slow and dead around here, I’ve decided that you can go home a half an hour early” said Marge. “How’s that sound for ya”?

“Oh thank you Marge said Brianna, it means a lot to me after standing for eight hours today”. “My feet are killing me” she added with a sigh.

“Well you’ll just have to ask your boyfriend to give you a foot massage” suggested Marge with a smile”.

“That’d be nice said Brianna as pondered that thought, but he never does that until I take a shower first”.

“Oh such nerve scoffed Marge, anytime you need a foot massage, you just tell ole Marge honey”. “In fact, you can just have a seat in the back when you punch out, take your shoes off and I’ll put a smile on those dogs of yours”.

Brianna slightly blushed at that remark, but did smile at the compliment. Still, she really didn’t feel comfortable with the boss touching her feet. She liked Marge very much, but didn’t think it would be appropriate. She decided to play devil’s advocate and lie her way out.

“That would be great said Brianna, but I have to run by the drugstore before they close and get my little brother’s asthma medicine, he’s almost out of his inhalers”.

“Oh no gasped Marge, that’s terrible”.

“But thank you Marge said Brianna, for offering to rub them”.

“Anytime darlin and feel free to wear sandals in here whenever you feel like it, nothing beats the cool air against your bare toes”.

“That’s be nice said Brianna, maybe I will”.

“Alrighty then, you just punch out at nine thirty and I’ll close up this place”.

“Will do, Marge, you’re too kind”.

Marge gave her a quick smirk and headed into the back room”.

Brianna sat back on her stool, and thought hard. Marge had denied the wear of sandals to a boy named Riley who worked after school. So why was Marge willing to bend the rules for her. Unless Marge was the kind of woman who liked more than just pedicures.

Nah!

Brianna threw that notion out of her head, Marge was a divorced woman. True, that she wasn’t attractive to a lot of men, because of her weight and looks. But Brianna never got the vibe that she could be into women too. Still she shook the cobwebs out, and went back to her magazine.

At around nine twenty, Brianna glanced over at Kelly and noticed that she was yawning heavily and rubbing her eyes. Maybe she needed a ride thought Brianna. She went into the back and used the bathroom, washed the dishes that she used to eat her lunch off of, and punched out. When she walked back out to the front, she saw Kelly’s head resting on her arms which were planted on the table. She was out!

“Hey Marge, we got a slumber customer out here called Brianna, hoping that Kelly would hear her and wake up. But to no avail, she did not.

“That’s okay hun said Marge, I’ll wake her at ten, you just go on home now”.

“Sure agreed Brianna, goodnight Marge”.

Brianna exited the bookstore, as she walked out, another employee named Tonya was going in. The two exchanged a quick hello, and went there separate ways. Brianna had taken over for Tonya when she arrived at noon, so would Tonya be coming back with a half hour to go.

“You’re thinking too much Brianna she told herself with a yawn, just go home”.

The drive home was about twenty minutes, and she had been on the road for about five. Until she heard one of her tires blow out. Knowing that she didn’t have a spare, Brianna would have to call her boyfriend. But when she reached into her purse, her phone wasn’t there. Then she realized that she left her cell phone at work, but she could’ve sworn she put it back in her purse. It was too dangerous to hitch a ride, being that she was a beautiful girl, so she would have to walk. It took her twenty minutes, but she made it.

When she went inside, there was no one around. Nobody was behind the counter, and Kelly was gone. However Brianna saw that Kelly left her book on the table where she sat. How could she spend money on a book and just forget about wondered Brianna. Setting the book on the counter, she went to the back for her diary. When she walked inside, she saw the strangest thing. The bookcase in the back was turned opened up like it was a secret passageway, and there was a light coming from somewhere down below. Curiously, Brianna wandered over to the entrance and noticed a stairway going down. Brianna figured this was the basement, which she hadn’t seen in the two months she worked for Marge. Tip-toeing down the stairs she saw a very wide but small hallway with a huge rug on the floor. A door being on the left and a door in the center which was closed but a light peeked through the crack. Still tip-toeing, Brianna put a hand to her ear and listened to what was going on.

“What if someone sees her car in the parking lot” she heard Tonya say.

“Take her keys and move her car across the street ordered Marge, and be cautious”.

“What if a cop drives by whined Tonya, I’m not getting busted”.

“Fine, I’ll do it said Marge gruffly, and you can relax because I’ve been doing this since my divorce”. “Just get Avril Lavigne ready and put the blindfold on”.

Oh shit thought Brianna, I need to hide”

She quickly stepped in the room on the left and leaned against the wall. Then she heard the door open and Marge storm down the hall and up the stairs.

Brianna was both puzzled and confused right now, what was going on in there.

The next thing she heard was a thud right by the door. Slightly moving her head to the right, she saw a sneaker laying on the floor. A Converse All Star sneaker, it was Kelly’s shoe.
The other one landed right beside it, then Kelly’s green tee which covered one of the sneakers. Then a snap and zip was heard, and soon enough the black baggy pants came crashing down to join the pile of clothing.

Brianna began to feel very nervous now, did they plan on molesting Kelly. Obviously there was something kinky going on if it meant stripping her. She only pleaded that they not discover her as well. She heard Marge’s big footsteps coming back down a short time later.

“Will you get your nose outta them feet and pick up this damn laundry she heard Marge say, do you toss your own duds around this way at your house”.

“Sorry Marge, I guess I got carried away came Tonya’s response, and these socks are so sexy”.

“They sure are agreed Marge, and we’ll get to see what’s underneath em too”. “She was a lucky last minute surprise too”. “I had to get somebody after Brianna told me that she couldn’t close tonight”.
Brianna gulped and shook in her Doc Marten boots, wondering what it’d be like if she had agreed to stay. Taking a deep breath, she blocked all that out and tried to focus on how she was going to escape.

“It’s been such a tease that she never wears open toed shoes” said Marge with a sigh, hell I came this close to seeing her tootsies tonight but she refused a foot massage from me”.

“Yeah said Tonya, too bad she didn’t come back for her cell phone like we planned”.

“Oh well said Marge, there’s always next Saturday and she said she is going to close with me then ”.

“Not anymore I’m not thought Brianna, tomorrow I’ll be looking in the want ads for a new job”. “These ladies are obviously sick minded lesbians, and I want nothing to do with them”.

“Well, I’m just going to take these clothes upstairs with me she heard Marge say. “Because after tonight, punk rocker here won’t want them anymore”. “Damn, I gotta go number two as well winced Marge, be with you in about five minutes”.

“And I’ll be out the door in five seconds thought Brianna, I’m hauling ass out of here before they discover me”. “Then my next goal will be to bring that fat bitch down with her skanky partner in crime”.

“She heard Marge close the door and saw her pick up Kelly’s clothes out of the corner of her eye. Once again she heard those big footsteps go up the stairs and waited to hear the employee bathroom door close. Sure enough there was a loud slam, which was the sound of a woman in desperate need of relief.

Well, two women were relieved. Because now Brianna was able to make her move and tip toe back up the stairs and out the damn door just like she planned.

Moving ever so quietly, like a mouse, Brianna silently got up the stairs and moved past the bathroom door and wandered her way back to the lobby.But before she even got close to the cashier counter, who should pop out to block her exit a sinister looking Marge.

Brianna screamed in alarm and fear, she was caught.

“Ha, I knew you were in that room the whole time roared Marge in triumph, because your sweet perfume gave you away downstairs”. “So I just set a trap and now I have you in my clutches”.

Brianna dropped to the ground and desperately tried to crawl away in between Marge’s thick legs. Marge just laughed and grabbed Brianna by the seat of her pants and pulled her into a tight bear hug to prevent her from escaping.

“Let me go shouted Brianna, HELP ME SOMEBODY, HELP”.

“Naughty naughty cried Marge as she put Brianna in a head-lock so that she could tear off a piece of duct tape, this should shut you up”.

Marge clamped the tape against her mouth, so that Brianna couldn’t speak. Still she did her best to squeal and muffle through the tape”.

“You’re not going anywhere declared Marge, except down to the basement to join the fun”. “Come with me, girlie girl she bellowed. Marge threw Brianna over her shoulder, and gave her rear a light smack. Brianna struggled, kicked and tried to beat Marge with her fists, but it didn’t phase the big woman at all. Marge carried Brianna back downstairs and gave the center door a kick. Tonya opened the door, and she grinned at the sight before her.

“Look who I found said Marge, or rather look who I trapped”.

“How’d you know that asked Tonya curiously, did you see her car”.

“A magician never reveals their secrets confessed Marge, I can see you got ole stripped socks there bound and blindfolded, good job”.

“Thanks said Tonya, she should be awake any minute now, are you going to start with her”.

“Might as well admitted Marge as she set Brianna on her feet and pulled her into the bear hug once more, She loved holding Brianna close to her, because she smelled so good and it intoxicated her. Reaching into her back pocket with one hand, Marge pulled out a long thin feather.

“Alright Brianna banana, where do you want it, under the arms, your tummy, or the soles of your feet”?

Brianna’s eyes widened at the sight of the feather, and she knew now that they were going to tickle her and not rape her. She was slightly relieved, but at the same time terrified as much as she was ticklish.

“Well, how about an answer missy”?

Brianna tried to tell her through the tape but she wasn’t used to this kind of charade.

“Can’t understand ya honey said Marge, let’s get this tape off”.

She tore the tape off Brianna’s mouth, to which the girl winced in slight pain.

“So what’s it gonna be demanded Marge, pick a tickle spot”.

“My tummy, my tummy is the worst area on my entire body” blurted Brianna.

“Oh yeah echoed Marge with a sly smile, even your belly button”.

“Oh hell yes cried Brianna, my little innie is so sensitive that I couldn’t even get it pierced”.

“Well I can believe that said Marge dryly, but I don’t believe that you would openly admit the most ticklish spot on your body”. “No, I think I will tickle you elsewhere”!

Her eyes went down to Brianna’s shoes and then right back at Brianna with an evil smile.

“Oh no begged Brianna, please not that”.

“Now it makes sense said Marge, so that’s why you turned down my massage because you must have ticklish feet which is why you wouldn’t let me touch them”. “But now, you don’t have a choice”.

Marge tripped Brianna so that she landed softly on the rug with her back down. Then she rolled the short blonde up with the rug so that she was mummified from her neck to ankles. Then she picked up the mummified Brianna and carried her to the room where she was hiding. Brianna caught a glimpse of Kelly, she was tied spread eagle to a bed clad in her black panties, camouflage bra and her black and white stripped socks. She even noticed Kelly twitch a little as if she was starting to wake up

“Looks like punk princess is coming to stated Tonya, I better deal with this”.

She walked into the room and shut the door, leaving Marge and Brianna to themselves in the other room. Marge took a seat on the floor, and began to unlace Brianna’s Doc Martens.

“I’m going to get you, my pretty sang Marge, and your little dogs too”. And on that note she gave a loud cackle and pulled off the right shoe. Brianna did her best to stuggle, but it did no good. Sure enough, the left shoe came off too, leaving Brianna in her light pink socks.

“Whew, speaking of dogs, yours are barking up a storm exclaimed Marge as she picked up both socked feet and held them to her face.

“No cringed Brianna, don’t smell my feet, it’s too strange”.

Marge held a foot in each hand and began to dance them in a rhythm.

“Look at these doggies, hear them bark, woof, woof. “Woof, woof, woof, ha ha ha”

“Stop it whined Brianna, get those things off my feet”.

“Quite right said Marge, let’s take off your smelly socks”.

“No cried Brianna tilting her head up, leave my socks on”. Don’t touch my feet, Marge, please”.

Ignoring her, Marge pulled down on the tops of Brianna’s socks and snatched them right off her feet. Marge grinned at Brianna and tossed the socks over her head, making it clear that it’d be awhile before they’d be on Brianna’s feet again.

Brianna had size eight feet with thick medium sized toes that were unpolished but trimmed perfectly. Her soles had a little bit of pink to them but were perfectly smooth with the tops of her feet being very pale.

“My, my, my, what pretty little feet you have complimented Marge, but no toenail polish”. “If you’re good, I’ll give you a pedicure later, but for now let’s see how sensitive they are”.

“Oh no moaned Brianna as she felt her feet bared and couldn’t help but wiggle her toes that were finally free from their confining prisons.

“Oh yes my sweet sneered Marge, now I’m going to tickle these feet”.

“With wicked glee, Marge withdrew her feather and began to brush it up and down Brianna’s sole.

“NOOOONAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA yelped Briana, DON’T TICKLE MY FEET”! “OOOOOH NOOOOOHAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAHAHAAA”.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle sang Marge as she drew zig zags all over the arches and balls of Brianna’s feet”. “The little birdie likes little Brianna’s feet, oh yes she does, ha ha ha”

Marge used the feather on Brianna’s other foot and repeated the same procedure, then she would switch back and worth with each foot and tickle it thoroughly. Marge even discovered that using the quill on Brianna’s feet would make her laugh even more. Marge would pretend to write on the soles as if she were making a shopping list on Brianna’s feet.

“Too bad Brianna complained Marge, too bad that I don’t have any permanent ink on this quill”. “Because if I did, then I would be writing “Property of Marge Sampson” on each one of these tender soles”.

“Please Marge cried Brianna, if you stop tickling my feet and let me go, I won’t tell the cops anything”.

“The cops echoed Marge, ha, that’s real funny”.

“Why is that funny demanded Brianna who was starting to get angry now.

“First of all, the cops won’t know anything about this, because we’ll destroy your reputation if you do”. “Secondly, these are my feet now and I’ll play with them all I want to.

“Just then, Brianna heard loud laughter coming from the other room. Tonya was obviously tickling Kelly to death.

Marge continued tickling Brianna’s feet, this time with her fingernails. She used all ten fingers to tickle the tops and bottom of the left foot.
“OHOHOHOHSHIIIIITNAHAAHAHAAAAAHAAAAWAAAHAAAAHAAAAH A roared Brianna, NOT THAT, I CAN’T STAND IT”.

Marge smiled evilly and started to tickle faster and more efficiently, her nails getting every inch of Brianna’s barefoot. Brianna’s head shook from side to side and her laughter went from quiet giggles to high pitched squeals.

“Oh poor little Brianna cooed Marge, her feet are so soft and sensitive yet she sounds so happy when I tickle them”. “C’mon Brianna, you know you love me tickling your feet”.

“NOOOOHOHOH I DOHOHON’T whimpered Brianna, I HAAAHAAAHAHAATE IT”

“Ha, that’s a crock and I know it snarled Marge, now let’s tickle the oTher foot”!

With a wicked glee, Marge used her five plump digits to tickle Brianna’s right foot, tracing imaginary circles around the arches and making zig zags from the balls to the heel.

Brianna’s laughter went from a six point eight to a ten and a half, her high pitched squeals were pouring from her lips like water from a faucet.

“Tell me Brianna, tell your mistress that you love it when your feet are tickled”.

“NOOOOHAAAAHAAAHHAHWAAAAAY screeched Brianna, you CAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAN”T MAKE ME HEEHEEHEEEAAAAHAAAAHA”.

“Oh I believe I can little one snarled Marge, because I won’t stop tickling your feet until you do.

Marge tickled both bare feet and scribbled her nails up and down and on the tops and bottoms of her feet. She never let up and increased her speed.

Thirty more seconds was all Brianna could take, her face turned red and she started to blab and blurt out her pleas incoherently.

“STAAAAWP AKKAKAHAHAHAHAHHEEEEEE I I I CAN”T OH THAT TICKLES MY FEET CAN”T TAKE THIS”! OOOOKAY YOU WIN, I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TICKLE MY BARE FEET’! JUST PLEEEEEEHEEEEASSSE STAAAHAHAHAHP IT, WAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAA”!

“That’s my girl cooed Marge, now you get my famous foot massage”.

Marge quit tickling Brianna’s feet and now just gently massaged the left one in her big hands. Brianna could finally feel her breathe coming back, and started to relax a little.

“There now cooed Marge, doesn’t that feel good”?

“Yes said Brianna in a soft voice, it actually does”. She wiggled all five bare toes in agreement.

“I wonder if your toes are just as ticklish pondered Marge, I guess I’ll just have to tickle these piggies.

“No cried Brianna, NOT THE TOES”

Marge wiggled her fingers toward the terrified toes, there was no escape.
Will Brianna ever get rescued. Or will her piggies become permanent residents on Marge’s farm.

To be continued!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back