• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request/Suggestion

LBFT

4th Level Yellow Feather
MTJ
I want to first start out by letting you know that I bought good amount of stuff in the last year & I'm very happy with everything. I'm not one for F/M or M/F tickling, but your gangF/M stories are great. If I may, I have one request can you do a story/stories with gangF/F tickling when the ticklers have vengeance on there mind much like the gangF/M stories have. I know you have done gangF/F stuff in the past, but I'm not sure you have done stories with the gang of female ticklers have vengeance on there mind. If so can you please let me know. Also if you can please let me know the gangF/M stories I may have missed. I hope I'm no trouble.

This Is what I Already Have:
The Edge(1st copy)
Merciless Vixens #1
Merciless Vixens #2

Thank you,
LBFT

Hello,

Here are a few publication that have scenes or stories that involve F/M gang tickling (Two or More ticklers) in the following publications however their motive may not always vengeance.

A Woman's Touch #1

A Woman's Touch 2

Captured By Amazons

Girls Against Boys

In an Instant, Everything Changed

Laughing Boys
This series has one or more stories that involve gang tickling per issue.

These are what recall and I am sure there are more and I suggest that you visit our F/M tickling directory

Here are a few publications that feature F/F gang tickling stories or scenes that spring to mind...

Sisters at Arms

The Laughter of Angels

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Thank You

MTJ
Thank you for sharing the titles. I bought laughing boys#2 this past weekend. I will check out the other titles you have listed here later this week. Again thank you very much.

LBFT

LOL I know this is lame, but seriously I wanted to know if that brown haired, brunette cutie int he Tau Tau Tau has a name, and if she is going to be seen more. She is so cute she melts me!

No name is provided in the story. The comic was not planned as a series so I doubt you will being seeing this particular character again.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Speaking of F/M, which ones feature men being tickled to orgasm?

DEV said:

Do you mean having an orgasm just from the tickling, or tickled and then sexually manipulated in some way?

Xodlirv said:
Do you mean having an orgasm just from the tickling, or tickled and then sexually manipulated in some way?

Prefferably the first one but I'd take both really.

MTJpub said:
No name is provided in the story. The comic was not planned as a series so I doubt you will being seeing this particular character again.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Awwwww.... does anyone have a full pic of her? or can direct me to a link with a page with her on it? I really wanted to see more, but dont have the cash.

She kinda looks like a cassie to me.

NavelTickler75 said:
Awwwww.... does anyone have a full pic of her? or can direct me to a link with a page with her on it? I really wanted to see more, but dont have the cash.

She kinda looks like a cassie to me.

Below you will find a link to another one panel sample from Sorority House TAU TAU TAU. It features the banner ad girl. I posted it just for you.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=99614

I appreciate your entusiasim and am all too aware of what its like to not have cash for life's extras. However please understand that only MTJ Publishing or our authorized representatives can post samples from our publications. So I ask that you refrain from requesting such images.

Also we can't give it all away ;)

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

DEV said:
I'll look into that thanks. Any more along those lines?

I'll have a list for you later this evening. However keep and eye out for a new F/M e-zine from us entitled Tickled Hard. It should be out early this coming week :)

Thank you!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

DEV said:
I'll look into that thanks. Any more along those lines?

There are F/M tickling stories ending in forced orgasms in Merciless Vixens #6 and both volumes of Fiendish women, Helpless Men. Enjoy!

MTJpub said:
Below you will find a link to another one panel sample from Sorority House TAU TAU TAU. It features the banner ad girl. I posted it just for you.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=99614

I appreciate your entusiasim and am all too aware of what its like to not have cash for life's extras. However please understand that only MTJ Publishing or our authorized representatives can post samples from our publications. So I ask that you refrain from requesting such images.

Also we can't give it all away ;)

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

True I have to admit, er which of the three has her in it? I think its the second one, but not too sure. And I understand thanks.

NavelTickler75 said:
True I have to admit, er which of the three has her in it? I think its the second one, but not too sure. And I understand thanks.

Scroll to the bottom of the thread for the new image I posted.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

There are F/M tickling stories ending in forced orgasms in Merciless Vixens #6 and both volumes of Fiendish women, Helpless Men. Enjoy!

Thanks for the info, I'll look into them for certain.

However keep and eye out for a new F/M e-zine from us entitled Tickled Hard. It should be out early this coming week

Looking forward to it already! :D

DEV said:

Shem The Penman's The Edge series has a focus on intense teasing and denial. However explosive orgasms play a role as well.

CAPTURED BY AMAZONS will hit the spot.

LAUGHING BOYS #3 while the focus is on teasing you will find a couple of stories where orgasms play a role.

I'll do some more research and get back to you.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back