• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Employee's Comments"

jdmac020

TMF Regular
Hi all,

I have to confess to being a long time lurker, and have absolutely loved the forum and just about all the content and characters in it! Time to contribute, I reckon...

This story is about two adults, involving workplace fraternization, tickling, and vague sexual conduct. If any of this offends you, your sensibilities, or concept of ethical behavior...move along before you get offended! :) Another fair warning, this is primarily background and character development...read on if you dare!

"Employee's Comments"

It was time for Melissa's review, Harold reflected. Working in fast food was challenging for a manager...never enough staff to run the place, which meant precious little time for office work. As it was, Harold only had about twenty minutes to get Melissa's review written, graded, and posted to payroll. A quick thinking, attractive, compassionate man, many people wondered why he spent his time working for a fast food chain when he could easily own his own place...a question he often pondered himself.

Scribbling furiously on the carbon paper, Harold got the review done in time. One last glance over assured his conscious he had been fair, and given credit where credit was due, and only dinged Melissa when absolutely necessary. Stepping out of the office, he called Melissa back to sign off on it.

Melissa was a gorgeous lady, long brown hair kept wrapped under her ballcap to keep it out of the food, piercing green eyes that were quick to smile, and long, graceful legs kept customers coming back for their fat-riddled lunches day to day. She smiled as Harold told her it was time for her review, anticipating a large raise.

"Essentially, I gave you bonus points on your position skills, customer service, and food safety. I had to take some away on your attendence, however...you've got that pesky problem of showing up ten minutes late everyday." Harold was a little uncomfortable, disliking even minor confrontations.

"Yeah, you've got me there," Melissa answered, biting her lip before scanning over the document. "Just sign down here for you?"

"Yup. Feel free to write in any comments you've got here, then sign underneath."

Another few minutes as Melissa browsed the form, adding up her points mentally and pausing over the comments section. Harold grew more and more nervous, expecting an objection over something, but Melissa only wrote "none" in the box and signed with a flourish.

"Here you go, babe," Melissa said breezily, pushing it across the desk. She stood up, and Harold had to swallow quickly before speaking.

"Wait, this copy is yours." Tearing one of the sheets off, he handed it over with a weak smile.

Melissa looked it over again, opened her mouth as if to speak, but then reached out and poked Harold in the ribs instead. Her fingers seemed to spasm all over Harold's side for a moment, before he let out a bitten squeal and pulled away.

He looked at her, taken aback. "What the--"

"Just curious, Harold, sorry! Gotta get back online!" Melissa smiled sweetly, wiggled her fingers at him (causing him to grin inspite himself) and swayed her way back to the front of the restaurant.

Puzzled and more than a little aroused, Harold shifted his weight in the chair, hoping the bulge in his trousers would recede before he had to stand up and go back out of the office.

To be Continued...

Congratulations on de-lurking and posting here. :D

Wonderful beginning to your story, please do post the continuation. :smilestar

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back