• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Road Tormented One, No Home Respite, And, Weighing The Options

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
That week, the Good Guys embarked on their road trip to the center of the country. The trip did not go well, as the team went three and six, losing two of three games on each of three stops in Pittsburgh, Chicago, and St Louis. Mitch was completely unfocused, unable to eat, sleep, focus on baseball, or think clearly. As he always did, he called Naomi every day from the trip. He tried, on several occasions, to address the issue of the baby with Naomi, only to be met with screaming tirades, and an earful of phone slam, each time.
Finally, on Sunday, the road trip ended. As Mitch flew back toward the Bahamas on the plane, he felt like he was headed back to the chopping block. Normally, he couldnt wait to return from a road trip, into Naomi's waiting arms, and back into the routine of sex, tickling, and love. Now, as the plane landed at Nassau, in a heavy rain shower, and Mitch rode in the cab toward his apartment, all he felt was a sense of dread. When Mitch arrived home, Naomi met him at the door with a sourpuss face. He tried to give her a greeting kiss, but she pulled away. Mitch entered, put his suitcase down, and stared at the barefoot Naomi, who had perched herself on the sofa. Finally, after two minutes of silence, Mitch tried to start a conversation with his partner of over 20 years. He had rehearsed over and over, on the plane ride home, what he was going to say to her, but all that came out was:" How are you?" Naomi looked at him with a look of digust, shook her head, and was silent, then said:" Boy, either you men just dont get it, or you are a very stupid man, Mitchell! How am I? I'm pregnant, you fucking son of a bitch! Pregnant! Okay!" She steamed.
Mitch took Naomi by the hand, and led her into the bedroom, where he sat her on the bed: "Nai, listen to me. I've been doing a lot of thinking while I was away. We have options, and we need to discuss them, so can we please do that, without cursing and screaming at each other? I am your husband of over 20 years, not some teenager who got you pregnant on a Saturday night. I have three kids with you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to discuss this, calmly, and rationally" Mitch said. Naomi still didnt buy it, but, calmed down enough to listen. "The way I see it, Nai, we have three options. We can either have the baby, and raise it, and have a fourth child. You can have it, and we can give it up for an adoption, or, and this is a hard one, I know, but, you have the option, of, having an abortion" Mitch said, trying to stay as calm as possible. Naomi was silent for a minute, then, almost to herself, as if Mitch wasn't in the room, mused over her options. "Let's see, a baby in my 40s. How nice. I thought I was done with diaper changing, and such. Plus, you're gone three months out of the year, so now, I just have something else to tie me down" Naomi said. Then, as Mitch tried to speak, Naomi went on:" Adoption. Hmm, how lovely. I carry it for nine months, throw up every morning, cant pitch for over a year, and, the minute I have it, someone else takes it from me. Yippee!" Naomi said sarcastically. Mitch was silent, and Naomi continued:" Abortion. Another great option. I knowingly take away a life that is inside my body, and that could be mine, or someone else's. Gee, how moral that is!" Naomi said. "Honey, I know that whatever you decide, whatever we decide, is going to be very, very difficult, but, I am here with you. We will go over our options, and decide together, and.. I really think we should tell the kids" Mitch said. "Oh, that is going to make us look really great! We will have a lot of fucking credibility with them then. Be careful, because we say so, but we fucked up, and got pregnant!" Naomi ranted. "They will understand. They're sensible kids, it was an accident, but, ah, we are going to have to tell the team, or, at least, Sniderman, because, we have a game tomorrow night, and, ah, pregnant women cant pitch" Mitch said, patting Naomi's belly. "How about this, Mitch, option four. I keep the baby, and, I leave the careless asshole, who gave me the three other kids, with the big pecker, who tickles me every night, and who has refused to wear a condom for over 20 years, because it is too macho for him!" Naomi ranted. " Hey, dont blame me for this! You dont like condoms either. We've discussed this. Dont make it like this is all my fault!" Mitch shot back. "No, Mitch, not all your fault, just most of it, now, goodnight. We will discuss this in the morning!" Naomi said, going to the bedroom, undressing, and turning over.
The next morning, Naomi awakened, and made breakfast, as she always did. After the family was settled, and sitting down, Mitch brought up the subject:" Kids, your mom and I, we have something to tell you" Mitch began. Their three offspring looked at the couple, with curious eyes, and a lump formed in Mitch's throat. "The thing is, ah, we, well, your mom and I, ah, your mom.. " Mitch stammered. "Oh my god, Mitch, just tell them already! I'm pregnant, okay, pregnant, I'm going to have a baby!" Naomi said, her voice rising. Their three children looked at them with looks of surprise. Oldest daughter Erin, now 21, middle child Jon, 19, and youngest one Victoria, age 18, looked at them in disbelief. Then, Erin, the outspoken one, started lecturing her parents:" Gee, dad, how great, lecture us about safe sex, and mom gets pregmant. What happened, did the condom break!?" Erin said sarcastically. "We were drunk, and we didnt use birth control. It was an accident, and now, we arent sure what to do. We wanted to discuss it with you kids, before making any choices" Mitch said. "I dont want any screaming kids, so, you have one choice, mom, well, two, either have an abortion, or have it, and give it up for adoption!" Erin snapped, taking a sip of her coffee. Mitch, who was getting angry, folded his arms in disgust:" You know something, Erin, you spoiled, rotten, little, snotnose, bitch! I would have hoped that as a mature girl of 21, that you would have reacted more maturely, when your mom and I came to you with a problem, that affects the whole family. It's really nice to know that all you can think about is yourself!" Mitch ranted. Erin sighed, and put her head down:"I'm sorry, dad" "Your mom and I felt that a discussion would suffice best first, and then, after thought, a family vote. Whatever the majority says, is what mom will do" Mitch said, trying to be fair. "Mom, it's your body,and your baby. Your kids cant tell you to have an abortion, give it up, or keep it, it's up to you and dad" :"Youngest daughter Victoria said. "Thanks, honey, and, yes, it is my body, but your input is needed. It affects this whole family. Our decisions about baseball, and our lives. We want you all to be part of this decision" Naomi said. "Can we think about it?" Erin said. "Yes, but I would like a decision made within a week. If the consensus is that your mom has an abortion, I want to do it before we leave on the next trip, and I have to be there with her, as she cant go through that alone, so, one week from today, in the morning, we decide, okay?" Mitch said.
That afternoon, the couple didnt get much sleep, but tried to put baseball in the forefront, as they had a game against the Giants that night. They also decided to put off telling the team, until the day before the family made their decision. In the meantime, the couple quietly told manager Sniderman of the situation, and why Naomi couldn't pitch, asking him to keep it from the rest of the team until the couple decided, saying they would tell the team that Naomi had a sore shoulder. The manager, who was most understanding, agreed to that request.
That night, against the Giants, in a showery rain, Mitch struck out four times, as Kate Hudson gave up three runs in five innings, and lost, 3-2. The next night, Gil Bellows was the starter. He got the team back on track, allowing three runs in seven innings, and got much offensive support from his team, who scored six runs, in an eventual 6-4 win. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night, and fired shutout ball into the eighth, of a 3-0 win.
Thursday was an off day. That day, at therapy, Mitch and Naomi told the couneslor of their situation. The therapist, of course, was supportive:" It's good that you gave it a week, and talked to your kids. This is a very difficult decision, and thinking it over is wise" The therapist said.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She allowed four runs in six innings, but got a ton of hitting support, as the team scored nine runs, in a 9-5 win. Rachel Leigh Cook got hit very hard on Saturday night, being tacked for six runs, in a 6-5 loss. Kate Hudson was on the mound, on a sunny Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was dominant that day, allowing two hits, one run, and fanning twelve, as the team hit five solo home runs, in a 5-1 victory.
The Dodgers invaded Paradise for the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday, and allowed only two runs, but lost, 2-0.
Tuesday morning dawned bright and clear, and, it was decision time. At breakfast that morning, the family discussed the outcome of the Naomi situation:" Dad, we kids have talked it over, and, considering the seriousness of the situation, I personally think mom should have an abortion." The oldest daughter, Erin said. "So do I" Jon said. "I dont. I say, no abortion. Let mom have the baby, and keep it. It will be cool to have a brother or sister" The youngest daughter, Victoria, said. Mitch looked at Naomi:" "Nai, that leaves you and me. What do you think?" Mitch said. "Personally, as hard as this is. I was thinking adoption. I dont want any more kids, but the idea of an abortion. You Americans make more of an issue of it than we do in Australia, but still" Naomi said. Mitch sighed:" So, Naomi votes no abortion, which makes two yes, and two no. This decision is going to come down to me. God, why did it have to be this way" Mitch said. "Come, Mitch, you have a vote. Whatever you decide is what I'll do" Naomi said. Mitch took Naomi by the hands, and looked her in the eyes:" Sweetheart. I love you. I've loved you for 25 years, and I will until the day I die. This is the hardest decision I've ever had to make, and please dont hate me when I say this. I've thought over the global situation. Your age, my age, our uncertainity about baseball every year, and our careers, as well as our incomes. I just cant see doing baby all over again in our 40s, but, I know that you dont want to carry it around for nine months, just to give it up, so, as hard as this is for me to say, as the daddy, I think it would be in everyone's best interest, if you had the abortion, and did it as soon as possible" Mitch said. Naomi sighed:" Okay, Mitch, Democratic majority wins, so, abortion it is. Let's start calling hospitals, to find out what the best way to do this is" Naomi said.
With the heavy decision of "Abortion", on their minds, Mitch wasnt focused in either of the last two games against the Dodgers, which the Good Guys were lucky to split. They won the Tuesday night game, 4-1, behind Charlize Theron, and lost the Wednesday game, 5-2, by Neve Campbell.
In the meantime, the couple contacted an abortion clinic in Miami, and made plans for the abortion. Mitch didnt feel it right to go off on the trip, and leave Naomi to muse it over for ten days, so, on that Thursday, the family flew to Miami, as the team prepared to head for California on their road trip. When the family got to the clinic, the professionals discussed the options over with the family, musing the options of adoption, keeping the baby, and, abortion. Usually, it was protocol to wait in such a case, but, Mitch and Naomi had been waiting for three weeks, since Naomi had found out she was pregnant, and couldnt wait any longer. So, after the issues were settled, Naomi was preped for the procedure, and the family waited. Finally, after a while, a doctor and nurse came out to talk to Mitch. "Mitch, Naomi is physically okay. The procedure went smoothly, from a medical basis, but, many times, when mothers wake up, there can be depression, or anger, so be prepared" The doctor said. Mitch went into the room, where Naomi was sleeping. Finally, after quite some time, she stirred, and mumbled Mitch's name:" Honey, I'm here. I love you. The procedure was successful, and you are going to be fine" Mitch said, kissing Naomi. Naomi was silent for a minute, then, tears started to drip:" Oh, my god, Mitch. I feel so empty, and so awful. I hope I made the right decision. What the hell did I do!" Naomi said, now crying openly. "Sweetheart, I know it's hard, but we discussed it, and the global situation. We all agreed this is the best thing" Mitch said. "No, Mitch. I wanted to have it, and give it up for adoption. It was a tie vote, remember, two/two. You, as always, cast the deciding vote. You are always fucking telling me what to do. You told me to do this!" Naomi said, her voice becoming a rage. "Wait a second. You are blaming me for the abortion? That isnt right. What happened to:" I'll do whatever is best for the family, everyone vote!" Mitch argued. "Yeah, well, you're the dad, the man, the king. Sure, Nai has the abortion, we get rid of it, she's back pitching, and I, the man, have no further problems!" Naomi seethed. "It isnt that way, and you know it!" Mitch shot back. "Do me a favor, get me my kids. I want to see my kids, and, as for you, just get out of my sight, for an hour, a day, maybe forever! I hate you!" Naomi ranted, tears of misery rolling down her face. "Naomi, I love you, and I am going to stand by you, but, this was a family decision. You cannot blame me. Fine, hate me, do whatever the fuck you want, I dont care, but, eventually, you cant hate me, you are going to have to face yourself!" Mitch said, exiting the room.
In the meantime, before the roof came crashing in, and of far less significance, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, the previous week following the Saturday game with San Diego. The featured lee would be a dark haired, fetish model, with pretty feet. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on her neck with fingers, as the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, third baseman Michael was next, tickling the fetish model on her underarms, sides, ribs and belly with fingers, as the giggles continued:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! NO! Working down, Catcher Barney was next, tickling the model on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing her legs to buck:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Finally, Mitch joined in, attacking the dark haired model's feet, with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush. The model went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Finally, the tickle ended, and the model was untied.
Naomi had just undergone the most difficult situation that a human being could imagine, and now, in spite of her assertion that she would listen to her family's input, was clearly torn. She wanted to deflect responsibility, at least her portion, and place it on Mitch, who, was the one of the two of them who advocated for "abortion". under the circumstances. It was an irreversible decsion, and would likely plague their minds for a long time. What would happen next? That answer to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well, there's really no going back anymore. I can't imagine the pressure on both Mitch and Naomi right now. A decision I sure hope I never have to make. A decision that I don't think anyone can ever comprehend fully. It will be interesting to see whether Naomi and Mitch can pull it through or not. A very good story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your support is appreciated, as always. I was debating whether to drag it out over a few stories, or to just go through the pain beforehand, now, so to speak, and then deal with the aftermath later. I chose the latter. It was a very, very difficult choice, and not one that is easy, by any means. I sure hope I never have to make that decision either, because, no matter what one does, they are in a no win situation, essentially.
As always, stay tuned, the aftermath comes now, and I will try to write that either later tonight, or tomorrow at latest.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back