• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Aftermath, The Empty One, And, The Consquences.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After the procedure, Naomi was able to return home after three days. Mitch, with Sniderman's permission, decided to skip the West Coast trip, preferring to wait until the team came home, and then, join them on the next road trip.
Due to the procedure, Naomi would not be able to have sexual intercourse for six weeks. Additionally, she was depressed, edgy, and slept a lot. She would be able to return to baseball after the All Star Break, as if she had the baby.
During this whole period, Mitch was very careful about the topics that he brought up to Naomi. He minmized physical contact, didnt play with her feet, and didnt tickle her, preferring just to leave her be, and sort through things herself.
Naomi, who was usually very outspoken, and open, had little to say to Mitch. In her mind, she kept questioning if she had made the right move. Logically, finances weren't the reason she took the course of action that she did. The couple could well have afforded another child. However, considering all the peramaters, the fact that they had three grown children, and weren't far from retirement, the difficult choice arrived at by the family, seemed to be the best option under the circumstances.
Eventually, the team made its way back from the road trip, and Naomi was placed on the disabled list, as she always was, while recuperating from the procedure, as another pitcher was brought up, to replace her on the roster.
The homestand began on a Monday night, against Washington, under overcast skies. Kate Hudson took the start, and pitched brilliantly, allowing one run on two hits over eight innings, with ten strikeouts. The game was tied, 1-1, in the ninth, when Center Fielder Burns smashed a home run, to give the team a 2-1 win. Gil Bellows took the turn under clearing and cooler conditions on Tuesday night. He fired eight shutout innings, fanning nine Nationals. The Good Guys led, 2-0, in the ninth, before Washington tied the score off Hilary Duff. Finally, in the eleventh, Mitch smashed a home run, to win the game, 3-2. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night, and got hit hard, losing 5-0.
Thursday was an off day. That morning, after their family departed, Mitch went into the kitchen, to find Naomi, organizing closets barefoot on a stool. "Hey, roommate, come down from there, you shouldnt be doing that now" Mitch said. "I never thought I'd hear you say, Nai, come down from that stool. Usually, you want me to get up one!" She quipped. "Not in your condition. There is plenty of time for that. I love you" Mitch said, squeezing Naomi close, and kissing her. Naomi was silent for a minute, then said:" I'm sorry if I've been a bitch lately. This is just all, so weird. I just need time, is all" She said. "You take all the time you need. I will be right here when you are ready" Mitch said, kissing her again.
That day, the couple saw the therapist, for the first time since the procedure. "Naomi, what are you feeling?" The therapist asked. "Just weird, and empty. I know that logically, I did the appropriate thing. I wont even say right, because in something like this, nothing feels right. I know we didnt want anymore kids, but yet, I find myself that I have been angry with Mitch, and just want physical distance" Naomi said. "We cant have sex for another five weeks anyway. If you want me to keep my distance, and not touch you, or tickle you for a while, I understand, and we can do that. The main thing is that I support you through this, honey, and that we are together" Mitch said, supportively. "Thanks. It is just rough now, but, in time, I am sure I will come back to myself" Naomi said.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She pitched very well, a shutout, and won, 3-0. Rachel Liegh Cook took the ball on Saturday night, and allowed but one run in nine innings, but lost, 1-0. Kate Hudson took the mound, on a sunny, unusually dry, 90 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was on top of her game again that day, with twelve strikeouts. Leading 3-1, in the ninth, Hilary Duff encountered trouble again, allowing a run, before another pitcher got out of the inning, preserving Kate's 3-2 win.
The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, in the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and got tagged around for four runs in five innings, falling 4-3. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night, and allowed only one run into the ninth, as Duff saved the day again, with the bases loaded, in a 4-1 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a blistering hot, hazy, 92 degree Paradise day on Wednesday, in front of a sellout. The ball was being hit hard that day, as Neve got hit for five runs, in her six innings of work. Trailing 5-3 in the seventh, the Good Guys scored two runs, to tie the score. Then, in the ninth, Center Fielder Burns, hit a leadoff homer, to end the homestand, in dramatic fashion, in a 6-5 Good Guy win, that finished off a fine six and three homestand. Luckily, there was little trouble on the field, because, off of the field, there was drama galore.
On Thursday, a sullen Naomi took Mitch to the airport, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington:" I doubt you'll even miss me this time. Just think, no one to stare at your feet, wishing he could kiss and tickle them" Mitch quipped, trying to be upbeat. "This is going to take a long time to get over. I'm very down" Naomi said. "I know, sweetheart, but, if you need support, I am here, and if you want individual counesling in addition to marriage, then do that. You have your whole family, and friends, and teammates, to support you" Mitch said, kissing Naomi.
During the situation, the team, and the couple's friends, had been very supportive. After the procedure, Naomi had appeared in the clubhouse, to hugs and kisses from her teammates, and she had also recieved moral support from personal friends like Nicole Kidman, and other of the couple's large circle of friends.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party, following the tough loss to the Phillies. The featured lee would be the red hot reporter Jennifer Mayerle, long blond haired reporter from CBS TV in Atlanta. The blonde beauty was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Jennifer's neck with fingers, as the giggles began, and her head shifted from side to side:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, Center Fielder Burns was next, tickling Jennifer on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed loudly:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOOOOO! Working down, Catcher Barney was the next ler, tickling the hot blonde reporter on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing her legs to jerk:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got to his favorite spot, the soles of the feet. Mitch attacked the soles of Jennifer's feet with his fingers, two feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over the soles and toes. Jennifer went beserk, she wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NOT MY FEET, PLEASE NO MORE! THEY ARE SOOO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Jennifer was untied.
So, another homestand had come to an end, in sullen fashion for Paradise's most famous couple. Clearly, they were encountering the aftermath feelings of the most difficult decision. Now came a ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the next installment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

There wasn't as much fallout as I had expected. I have no doubt though that the worst is yet to come. I'm glad that Mitch was so supportive. And that Naomi seemed to genuinely appreciate it. Hopefully the healing will continue and progress can be made toward returning to normal. Another wonderful story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. I decided to do the storyline to have the procedure done with, and then the emotions to drag on after. Believe me, there will be reprecussions, and second thoughts.
I dont know if I'll have time to write another story tonight. It depends on how my evening goes. Then, I will be out all day tomorrow, so I may not post anything else until Friday, but Friday will be the latest that it will be posted, so stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back