• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free Preview Viviana's Banister Torture-New 11.2.06 M/F

Viviana's VV

TMF Regular
Here's one for the upperbody fans. Viviana is standing up, with her hands tied over her head. This leaves her very sensitive underarms, ribs, sides and waist exposed and very vulnerable! The tickler starts slowly, gently tickling down her arms. When he reaches her armpits, Viviana begins twisting and turning in a futile attempt to escape, but she's not going anywhere. The tickling becomes even more intense when he reaches her sides and waist, one of Viviana's worst spots, and she really lets loose with that sweet laugh. She must endure over 5 minutes of non-stop tickle torture in the full clip

Please enjoy the sneak peek!
To get the full clip, visit us at Viviana's Video Vault, here:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/6995

thanks!

This woman is absolutely beautiful and looks like so much fun to tickle. There has to be at least 20 other great places to tickle her in that house. :xpulcy:

Beautiful woman,great clip!

All that and a sweet sexy laugh. A winner by any standard! :dog:

Delicious!

I was all ready to grumble that it wasn't long enough when I was waiting for it to load, but that was excellent! Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful laugh. She really seems to enjoy being tickled, which is what makes her so awesome! Thanks for the clip.

Super clip. Love all the armpit attention. Was she enjoing that at the end? No, must have been chilly in the house that day :idunno:

Viviana has some seriously sexy abs, and she has to be one of the sexiest 'lees of all time. Love the belly ring too, and her butterfly tattoo! Maybe Viviana will model for us and our next tickle comic...hee hee. Thanks for posting another great clip. :bouncybou

Viviana as an animated character in a comic...I love it! Great idea, White Lotus.

Thanks to all of you for checking out the clip and taking the time to post your thoughts on it.

My God...

That woman couldn't be any sexier for me....great clip....not digging the butterfly tattoo, but I never like tattoos anyway...

What a laugh...I guess she doesn't really mind the short 5 minute tickles she goes through, she's been through enough of them by now right? Thanks Viv, you are an absolute treasure...

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back