• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticking in France

jeromedefrance

Dear friends of the TMF,

I'm new to the forum. I live in France and i want to tell you about a true story whitch happens in summer 2000, in August exactly. Before beginning my story, i want to apologize to all my readers because my english is very bad.

I live in the south of France, at about 60 miles of the beautiful city of Biarritz, a sea-side resort beside of the atlantic. I love to go there because the beach isn't very large and during the holidays, the beach is full of peaple, particulary lovely girls. I must shearch a long time before finding a place to stretch me out; i choose a place behind lovely girls and the most close to her lovely feet. Sometimes, i'm so close to them that i could lick their soles just moving a little my head. But that sounds normal: there are so many peaple on the beach who are in the same position of me that anybody could think that i do that in order to contemplate women's feet. I have never try to tickle one foot in these position because i'm afraid of a possible bad reaction of the girl?

It was the last weekend of August. I decided to pass the Saturday and the night in Biarritz. After an entire afternoon at the beach, i decided to have a drink before the dinner. I was walking in the street when suddenly, i saw a lovely woman, alone, on the other side of the street, with a map in her hands. She had a very lovely face and body? but her legs and feet were very attractive. She wore a skirt and beautiful sandals with hight heels. The size of her feet was about 36, 37 (european size). She was not very tall. Her skin was tanned and so perfect; she looked like asiatic. I'm not used to accost women because i'm very shy; she was so attractive and "vulnerable" that i crossed the street and asked her in french: Can i help you? She smiled and said: Excuse me but i don't understand?.
Trying to speak english, i explained her if i can help her in shearshing her way. She was shearshing the street in where there was a restaurant specialized in sea-food. I showed her the way and quickly, i changed of conversation, asking her where did she come from? She smiled because she guessed that i was trying to seduce her. She answered she was Japanese, living in New York. Her name was very difficult to pronounce. She asked me to name her "Yoshe". I invited her to go to the restaurant with me. She accepted. I was so surprised, it was so easy? Walking behind her, i watched her curved legs, thin ankles and white soles of her small arched feet. My heart was beating very fast.

During the dinner, we talked about our lifes. She told me that she left Japan at 18 years old for the USA. She installed in Manhattan and now, she have 29 and she was finishing her studies of international trade in an university, in New York. She had decided to pass one week of holiday in Biarritz, alone, because she loved France. She had a room in an luxury hotel in Biarritz. She was very sympatic, i was confortable with her and i think it was reciprocal. I thought she had a love disapointment. She prefered more talking about me than about her, she confess that she had a bad memory of her life in Japan.

After the dinner, i invited her to have a coffee in a pub beside the beach. There, i told her that i found her very nice. She thanked me, smiling. I couldn't help watching (with discretion) her lovely legs; she was dangling her sandal with her foot. I said:
- I'm sure you did sport?
- Why?
- Because you are very slim and your legs are fine. You have really lovely legs!
She said that she practised classic danse since 10 years. I thought she didn't guess i have a foot and leg fetish but she decided to come back to her hotel because she was tired. I went with and before leaving her, i invited her to sit on a bench in front of the sea, beside of her hotel, in a quiet place. She agreed. It was the sundown, the wind was rising, she snuggled up into my arms and she kissed me.

After a few minutes, an interrested thing arrived. Yoshe sat on my laps, kissing me and i pass my hands around her waist to held her. She giggled and said:
- Excuse me but i'm very ticklish.
TICKLISH, i was happy. What a wonderful word. At this moment, i understood that it was my opportunity to tickling her. As i didn't want she guess my interress in tickling, i asked her:
- Ticklish, i don't understand the word?
She laught and mimed the tickle action with her hands.
I answered: - Ok, i understand?and taking advantage of the occasion, i asked her where she was ticklish. She showed me her sides, ribs, ass, smiling and laughing. She didn't mention her feet.
- i thank you because you learn me a new and interresting word? and I tickled her ribs and ass briefly, i didn't want to hurt her, she was so sensitive.
- And your feet, are they ticklish?
She said nothing, but, with a wicked smile, she was on the defensive? I was caressing her legs, her ankles, and i gently caress with my index the sole of her foot. Her reaction was rude: she jerked her foot away, knocking down the shoe dangling on it. I put on again her shoe. At this moment, we were disturbed by peaple who were walking. She found the pretext to leave me and coming back to her hotel but i grabed her by her arm and kissed her again. I told her that i wanted to pass more good time with her, that we were not obliged to have sex and that we could keep on having caress, tenderness and " fun games" in my car.(she couldn't invited me in her hotel). She answered no in a first time but, in a second time, she said yes.

We were parked beside an isolate beach, glasses opened. She was sitting on the rear bench , i had pull down the front seats. She had lay her legs on my laps; i was caressing and licking them, slowly. Every times i hazarded me towards her feet, she grined and sometimes retired her legs. I aborded the tickling subject again, saying that it was damage she was so ticklish (i didn't think really that) because her feet are so beautiful that i had a fancy for licking them. She laughed and said:
- Sorry but i can't take to be tickled, it's a true torture!!!
And i repplied:
- I understand but, tickles are not only tortures. It depends on how they are practised and on the person who give you the tickle. What do you think about having a "tickling session"? Have faith in me. I promised to be decent with you.
She said nothing; she grined again. I didn't wait her agreement. I took her right anckle in my hand and gently touch her big toe with my tongue. Her reaction was surprising: she jumped on the seat and jerked her foot away, saying:
- No it's impossible, excuse me.
But i didn't surrender; she was keeping on smiling, she wasn't angry with me. I took her two anckles and blocked them between my thighs.She didn't oppose to that but she was grined saying "noooo, pleease". With my right hand, i began to run my fingers on the soles of her feet, by fits and starts, in order to not hurt her. She became hystéric, laughing, crying, giggling to escape from the tickling; she begged me to stop. I made a pause; although i stop the tickling, she said me that she kept on feeling itching under her feet; it was funny... she was wriggle her pretty toes without i did nothing! One minute later, i tickle her again, with the same result but for a more long time. I didn't think she got into of the habit of the tickling (she was always very sensitive) but she stoped trying to escape from my hands and begging me to stop. She exulted by laughing. Her face was radiant. When i began to tickle her, i was afraid it was a short experience, thinking she was going togrow weary of my game but she sounded beginning to appreciate it. I thought she had confidence in me. I was into the "paradise". Her pretty arched feet wriggled while i was caressing the soft an perfect skin of the sole of her feet. The color of the sole was milky and the above of the feet was tanned. She had (as it said) a Greek foot: the second toe was a little more long than the big toe, this is why her feet were so thin. I tickle her feet during 15 minutes (with pauses) and said, mishievously:
- I take a pride in you! You have succed in overcome your fear of the tickling? now, i can lick your delicious toes?
She was laughing till one cries when i began to lick between her toes with my tongue. She was laying on her stomach while I was sitting on her thighs, legs and feet feld up against my torso. I held her ankles tight and i licked delicatelly the lovely soles of her feet, sucked the toes. I did that less than ten minutes because she couldn't take it any more: she confessed that the tickling of the tongue was more unbearable than the tickling of the fingers.

I thought stopping the tickling session but we stood in the previous position. I just went on thinking about our discussion in the restaurant, about 2 hours before. She confessed that she would like to learn the french but she didn't make any effort. I had learn her some words but we had laugh together because she was really a bad "shoolgirl". As i didn't want to stop this wonderful moment of tickling, i seized the opportunity to keep on tickling her; i said:
- Do you want me to stop tickling you? You hate that, aren't you?
She answered, coming to her mind and with a pretty laugh:
- Ohh yes, gladly. I would have never thought been tickled, and support it, so many time. It is terrible for me to be so ticklish? and for you, who love my feet?
I think this last sentence was a wink at me? and i repplied:
- It isn't so terrible, it can be very useful for you, who don't make any effort to study your french?Do you remember the few words i learn to you at the restaurant?
I sized my towel, bounded wisely her ankles with it and tied it to the steering-wheel. She let me doing, with a half smile on her face, serene. She had guessed my intention. She was always laying on her stomach, her arms were crossed in front of her. Sit on her thighs, i came forward her feet in order of having my head above the soles of her feet. I told her: ( i don't remember exactly the words i used)
- How do you say, in a good and clear french, "to eat" (manger)
- Oh noooo, she said hilarious.
- Ok, i see that my effort to progress you are not rewarded. I think i have to find another solution: every time you forget a word, i tickle your feet one minute.
She sneered. To my happiness, she was fallen for the game. I began to scratch the soft skin of her soles while with my free hand, i held the toes because she flexed them. She was hysteric, pulling without conviction on her ties, she knew it was a game and i thought she didn't really hate it ( contrary to what she said ). It was divine to hear her nervous laugh, feeling her beautiful body squirming under and behind me. At the end of the minute, i let her to take breath. Then, i ask a question again. Every time, i was almost sure she couldn't respond to it. It was a stratagem of dream to tickle her. For the second "pusishment", i decided to use my inition key ( i have see that in the magazine LEG SHOW ). I raked the soles with the key? ( very good reaction ! ). This senario continued during about five questions.
For the last, i asked her:
- How do you say "to tickle" in french ?
She laught and accused me to cheat because we had not talk about this word? and i tickled her feet again, saying:
- In french, "to tickle" is said "chatouiller"? repeat after me "cha?tou?iller"? go on?"chatouiller les pieds"?
She was laughing so much that she couldn't spell the word correctly.

It was 2 o clock in the morning. Our tickling game in the car was during since about one hour. I thought it was enough, i didn't want to abuse? I unbound her ankles, i turned about her, she was smiling, sounded very excited, and we made love?
I drove her to her hotel. We promised ourselves to see us again the next day. I passed the end of night alone in my car but i couldn't sleep, i was so exited. It was the first time i tickled seriously, for a long time, a beautiful girl who had the most beautiful feet i had ever seen.

The next day, i met her in a pub at the center of biarritz. She sounded embarrassed. We drank a coffee, she took my hand and told me the last night, she let oneself go? it wasn't in her used to have "sexuals things" the first day. She admitted she spent a good time with me but it was short-lived. I proposed her to stay friends and gave her my phone number. She promised to give me a call before leaving France in order to pass a last day to the beach with me. She called me three day after ( i was so happy ) saying she didn't want to hurt me!!! She left biarritz the same day.

Today, i think she was a wonderful and sympatic girl, not only for her feet and ticklishness. More, i think i fell in love? but she had a life elsewhere?
I think about her many times, much more because of the tragedy of september in your beautiful country, the USA. She lived in Manhattan. I hope she is well.

I hope you apologized me for the multitude of spelling mistakes i have done but i wanted to tell you this true story.

Good bye.

first story

My friend, don't be embarrassed about your english. I think that you did just fine. Thanks for the story!:D

Jerome, votre story est excellent! Vous avez plus de chance! Je pense que c'est tres extraordinaire! (Je suis desolez pour ma grammare horrible, j'etudie francais, mais je ne la parler pas bien)
:D

Thank you for sharing that story, Jerome! The tale itself was interesting and fun, but the fact that you did your best to tell it in English makes it all the better!

Please feel free to share more tales with the forum. Tickling is a worldwide joy, and France has so far been under-represented on the TMF. You're helping change that.

I'm sure Yoshe remembers her French tickler fondly.

(Whoops, I just said "French tickler.")

Le Boom

Thank you

Thank you very much for yours encouragement, dear friends.
Scooby, your french is very good.
I have spent many time to write this story. It' s the only true experience of my life.
I hope to be an active member by posting French clips or video captures you don't know.
Good bye

Thank you so much for sharing this story! I really liked it.:cool:

I know people in America that can't write as well as this. Bravo!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back