• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Employee's Comments" 2

jdmac020

TMF Regular
For those of you awaiting the real deal...enjoy.

Standard boilerplate applies: It's my work, kindly give credit where it's due. It's about adults, in adult situations (read: Sex). IF any of this offends you, please excersize the right of free will and don't read! :-D

"Employee's Comments Part Two"

A few days passed since Melissa's review day. Harold found working around her to be both more pleasant and more difficult since Melissa had tickled him in the office. This was difficult to explain, because neither he nor Melissa behaved any differently while on the job. And since management and crew were discouraged from having off the job relationships, this meant no change at all.

But...that didn't stop the thrill of excitement stirring in his loins or the icecube of dread in his gut when Harold caught sight of Melissa's bright red fingernails out of the corner of his eye. His mind would almost always jump from those nails prying apart fry cartons to scribbling their way down his sides--

Shaking his head, Harold forced himself to smile politely at Melissa before walking to the freezer. To recount the inventory, perhaps.

For Melissa's part, she was still not quite able to believe she'd actually tickled her boss. She'd had a feeling he was ticklish, from the way Harold would jump sometimes in the crowded kitchen when bumped just the right way. Or how he always seemed to keep his arms down, protectively over his flanks and belly when in close conversation.

That day in the office she'd been emboldened by the good review to test her hypothesis, fufilling a small fantasy. Melissa had a thing for dark haired strangers, and Harold's soft blue eyes under his trimmed black hair often made her thoughts slip from burgers and fries. He was so calm, so confident, so in charge all the time, not like some of the other managers. Melissa admitted to crushing pretty hard on Harold to some of the girls, and couldn't wait to see how much tickling would break him down!

At the end of her shift, Melissa dropped a note in Harold's planner, lying open on the desk. "Hey, I need to talk to you. Meet me in King Park, 9ish." Melissa signed it with a flourish, closed the planner, and scurried out of the office undetected.

The sun was just starting to set on Melissa as she sat on the park bench. She was enjoying the warm breeze, legs crossed under a fetching sundress, dangling a strappy sandal from one toe. In one hand she had her copy of the evaluation form, tapping it against a knee absently. Her face lit up as she saw Harold approach.

"Hiya. Didn't think you'd actually come." Melissa's smile morphed into a smirk. She knew he'd come. She'd caught more than one agonized glance from Harold in the last week.

"Well, I figured you wouldn't have done the sneaking around if it hadn't been important..." Harold's voice trailed off as he took her in.

Melissa patted the bench next to her. Warily, Harold sat down. As soon as he did, Melissa poked Harold in the side. He leapt up with a rather undignified squeal. Melissa grabbed his hand and pulled him down back to his seat.

"It's in your best interest to stay put, sweetie...I'd have to have to cry 'rape' in a crowded park." Melissa smile sweetly at him, her tone a disturbing mix of playfulness and iron.

So...Harold stayed put, even as Melissa wound her arm around his waist and started to knead his ticklish sides. Suppressing his giggles best he could, Harold asked, "What did you want?"

"Oh...just this, you ticklish little boy. You're too cute when you giggle!"

Squirming in a bad way now, "Look, Melissa, you can't--we can't--this isn't--you're my employee!"

Digging her nails in with extra vigor, making Harold erupt with laughter as the sharp pokes and prods seemed to engulf his entire left side, Melissa said, "Yeah, about that...you need to change my review."

Forced to snuggle against her by the tickle attack, earning disapproving glances from passing walkers, Harold giggly protested. "It's alreadyhehehe finiheheheheshed!"

Sliding her free hand up to Harold's neck, Melissa's nails brought forth more high pitched giggles as she spider walked her fire engine nails along Harold's throat.

Harold, for his part, was humiliated, aroused, and more than a little frightened of the implications of what was happening. He was very conscious of the fact a misstep here would lose his job.

Melissa looked up as she slid her hand from Harold's neck to his belly, clawing gently at it through his shirt. Harold tried to squirm away...but the arm around his waist tickled and held him in place. She took note of his reaction, smiling at an old lady who sniffed at such a display.

"Oh, I know you can't effect the raise...I don't care about the money. This is more about, well, satisfaction..." Melissa giggled herself as she lifted Harold's shirt, over his chuckling protests, and scratched lightly from his belt to his ribs.

After a few moments of this, Harold had keeled over into Melissa's lap, outright begging for mercy. "Plehehehease stoahahahap! hehehe...weheheheheheehe'll talk!"

Melissa stopped the tickles, grinning in unabashed delight. "See? It's not so hard to let a lil ole crew member have her way, now is it?" She taunted playfully, bringing a smile to Harold's lips as he flushed, realizing a couple kids had been sitting and eating icecream on the bench opposite them.

Dusk had fallen while Harold had giggled, and he tried to regain his composure, straightening his shirt and rubbing a hand over his face and hair. Melissa watched, biting her lip and dangling her sandal again. "You're too cute."

Blushing afresh, Harold cleared his throat and ignored the question, trying to steer the conversation. "So...um...what now?"

Harold decided he might just get used to the naughty gleam in Melissa's eyes as she smiled, stood, and held out her hand. "Now, you're going to stop asking silly questions and let the person in charge do their job!"

Fine continuation, I like this story. :D Of course, there will be more coming, I presume. :D

But of course!

Thanks for the attention, and might I say that's just high praise coming from you, Milagros.

And yes...there's more continuation coming. It couldn't be more obvious if Jennifer Love Hewitt was involved in the closing scene!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back