• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April Untied -- Tickle Sponge

marcusb

Verified
Let's tickle April. We start off with her untied and explore her ticklish body. I gave her the nickname "Tickle Sponge" during our time together because she simply takes any amount of tickling you throw at her and comes back for more with a smile and a cute little giggle. April <b>loves</b> to be tickled. Thanks to her willpower and self-control she can usually just take being tickled without fighting back. Her feet, legs, hips, sides and underarms are all very effective tickle spots but her legs and hips make her go bonkers. During this shoot, the cameras ran through their tapes but we were having such a good time I just kept tickling her (with her consent, of course). She's very athletic and has tons of stamina... but by the time this day was done she was an exhausted, 'lee who just kept giggling to herself. She never uttered "stop" in any form.

http://soticklish.com
http://clips4sale.com/?3103

def. one of the hottest ticklees ive seen just because she can take it unbound. plus her feet look so soft and ticklish, whoever tickled her feet was a lucky guy.

Very nice

Kind of a shame you can't see her lovely face for most of it... but obviously a fun shoot. Look forward to seeing more of her.

biggen7934 said:
def. one of the hottest ticklees ive seen just because she can take it unbound. plus her feet look so soft and ticklish, whoever tickled her feet was a lucky guy.

That would be me. And, yes, very soft. ;)

AffectionateDan said:
Kind of a shame you can't see her lovely face for most of it... but obviously a fun shoot. Look forward to seeing more of her.

That's only the preview. Look at my site for screen caps from the full clip.

Damnit! Why can't I find these girls in Houston...oh yeah, that's right, I'm not a video producer. Lucky bastard.
Looks like an awesome video though! Good work!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back