• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crossroads Facility, Part 24 (*/FF)

tarr2k

TMF Expert
Part 24

Lara opened her eyes, and wished she hadn't. She was back in the Boa, that inhuman restraint device that kept her from moving even her head. That was bad enough. Worse still was the presence of Kara once again. She was in a Block, hands free, and positioned right in front of Lara so that there was no doubt what her function would be in all of this. "Have you been told anything?" she asked Starbuck?

"Not a peep," Starbuck said. "But I don't think there's much guesswork in what's going on here."

"Yes," Lara said. She took a deep breath. Despite herself, there was a small amount of relief. If she was going to be tickled, she much preferred getting it from Kara than the tickle-equipment. The human connection made it... Lara didn't allow herself to finish the thought.

"Good morning, ladies," came the voice of Ms. Danoob. "Seven and Mara are no longer available, so we put together another game for you."

"When are you people going to get it?" Kara growled. "I don't know anything, and Lara probably doesn't either. What's the point of this?!"

"Just concentrate on the game, Kara," Ms. Danoob said without rebuke. "It's somewhat similar to the dueling Blocks game we did earlier, but with a bit of a twist." There was a hum, and a mask fitted over Lara's eyes. Suddenly she saw in one eye the behind of some woman, and the pubic area in the other. “Lara, what you see is the inside of the Block that Kara is in."

"Charming," Lara said. "I fail to see why you'd think I'd want to stare at this."

"Actually, it's to help you see what you're doing," Ms. Danoob said. "You see, your fingers have been equipped with motion sensors. When I switch this on, it will allow you to control the movement of the feathers within the Block as if they were an extension of your hand. In short, this will help you see how best to tickle Kara where you see."

"Great," Starbuck said moodily.

"Ah, but don't despair, Kara," Ms. Danoob said. "As with before, you are able to get Lara, and you can see she is completely helpless."

"Yes," Starbuck said. "But it looks like there's one little flaw in your game. I only retaliate if Lara tickles me; all she has to do is leave me alone, and I'll leave her alone."

"Oh, Kara, I'm afraid you misunderstand. You're not retaliating to her, she's retaliating to you. You see, so long as you're not tickling her, the Block will be switched on to Level 5; tickling Lara is the only way to stop it, so I'm afraid either way you'll get tickled."

"You leave nothing to chance," Lara said with a smile that had nothing in common with amusement.

"No, I don't. Well, let's let the game begin, shall we? Kara, I'll be switching the Block on in five, four, three.."

Kara didn't wait, she reached out and grabbed onto Lara's ribs, and began running her nails down them. Lara laughed and sputtered, but in her mask she saw the feathers at her disposal, and she began using them. Her left hand flittered the fingers, causing the feathers to stroke up and down Starbuck's cheeks, with immediate effect. She tried the same with her right, the feather tips slipping in and teasing all over Kara's womanhood. That was satisfying, in the sense that Kara was made to pay for making Lara a part of this, but there was something unexpected. With each movement of her fingers, Lara felt something stroking her clitoris. It didn't tickle, in fact it felt wonderful. She kept tickling away, and the deep stimulation made her stop laughing long enough to sigh with contentment. In her mask she watched Starbuck's body writhe under her attack, and would have smiled if she wasn't already laughing away. She did look good, and her laugh was so intoxicating, a perfect counterpoint to the sensation between Lara’s legs.

Kara, for her part, was laughing and squirming under the tickle assault of the feathers, but in no way relented from her own attack on Lara's torso. It was perfect; her poor victim couldn't budge an inch, so Starbuck was free to go after any part she wanted without Lara having a chance to resist. Oh gods, she thought, this is more than I could have asked for. The teasing strokes on her body, the tantalizing touches Lara was making to her pussy, the feel of Lara's quivering flesh beneath her fingers, all were driving Starbuck practically into a frenzy. She reveled in this, moving down to Lara's tummy, but this was only to keep things light for the moment. She was going to really get Lara soon, and she wanted to relish it.

Lara shook with laughter and pleasure. She began changing her strokes now, as she'd gained a far better manipulation of the feathers with the practice. She would swoop and swirl around the full cheeks, watching Starbuck's behind react to her every touch. She took a single feather with one hand and deftly applied it to Kara's sex, teasing it just right to drive her into a laughing fit. The sound of Kara's laughter soon drowned out her own, and she felt the pilot relent slightly in her attack. She was actually disappointed, as she'd discovered how wonderfully being tickled by her complimented all the other sensations. However, she'd come to know Kara well enough to know this was a momentary lapse, and that when she came back she'd do so with vigor. She kept at it, eagerly awaiting the moment when she'd strike.

It finally came. Kara reached out and began running her nails over Lara's breasts. Lara started laughing wildly as she did, and they began bouncing with the effort. The sight of those beautiful mounds rising and falling stirred Kara on, and she hungrily slipped from strokes to just taking them both into hand, tickle-massaging them. Now Lara was shrieking with laughter, and Starbuck kept it up, adoring the sight of Lara's glistening body, the flush of her skin, and the feel of her flesh.

Lara was in heaven. What Kara was doing to her breasts was like pouring molten metal down her spine, flooding her nervous system with sensations until it reached her groin, where she was absolutely begging for more stimulation to complement all that was happening. Tickling and being tickled by Kara was the most blissful thing she could imagine, and she never wanted this to stop.

Sweat was running down her body, and Starbuck briefly released Lara's left breast to wipe it from her face. She felt it building with every teasing stroke; Lara may or may not have been doing it on purpose, but it was just the right tickling of her womanhood to driver her mad. She started groaning with the laughs as she felt it coming; she'd tried holding it in for fear of discouraging Lara. If she knew this was pleasuring Kara, she might try something else, taking away the chance to fully climax and just leaving her torturously on the cusp.

Lara, of course, had been intending this all along. The sound of Kara's own moans stirred herself, and she kept it up, carefully teasing with one hand while precisely tickling all over that wiggling ass of hers. Kara loved this too, she could read it in her movements, hear it in her laugh. And Lara loved to give it to her, adored the way it gave her pleasure at the same time that it fired up Lara's passions. And she knew without a doubt that despite her Croft pride, she adored being tickled like this. And finally, in the face of the approaching release, she had to stop shutting it in. "More Kara," she begged. "Tickle me, please, and don't stop!"

Kara stared at her, stunned at the remark. The request just stirred her on, and she kept at it, tickling Lara's full breasts even more than before. She couldn't help herself now; she reached forward and began suckling the right one, adoring the taste of sweat and flesh, and the sensation of her body within her. She ran her tongue over it and teased the nipple a little, all the while squeezing and kneading more than Lara had ever been tickled by anyone.

As one, the two reached their climax, and felt the trembling of the other as it passed through them.

Starbuck reached behind Lara and pulled herself as close as possible, resting her head on that expansive chest, listening to the sound of her heart beating. Lara just sighed and enjoyed the feel of her, hoping that it would be a long time before anyone came to check up on them.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, they had been carefully watched the entire time. Ms. Danoob nodded and ticked a checkbox on her clipboard. "And that takes care of that," she commented to her assistant.

"Yes, Ma'am,” she said dutifully.

"And what's the progress on the reactor?"

"Seven estimates it will be online by tomorrow."

Ms. Danoob nodded. "Perfect, absolutely perfect." She put the clipboard down. "Now we can finally get down to business."

Well a fantastic installment..hmm the reactor is finally ready? wonder what that will be used in connection with? (damn no matter how i type a sentence, i cannot avoid ending in a preposition). Also it seems that Lara and Kari are also falling in love? That is very interesting as well, and also the fact Lara actually liked being tickled...

isabeau said:
Well a fantastic installment..hmm the reactor is finally ready? wonder what that will be used in connection with? (damn no matter how i type a sentence, i cannot avoid ending in a preposition). Also it seems that Lara and Kari are also falling in love? That is very interesting as well, and also the fact Lara actually liked being tickled...
Thanks! And there's really nothing wrong with ending a sentence in English with a preposition, so long as there is an object for the preposition. In many cases, the preposition isn't a preposition at all, but part of the verbal phrase ("will be used with"). Like splitting infinitives, it's one of those rules that came into being solely to be more like Latin, and not because English actually works that way, so most true grammarians will tell you to just make sure your prepositions have objects and write/speak naturally.

Also, not sure if you heard this, but an old joke on the subject:
A man shows up on the campus of a prestigious college and is trying to find the administrative building. He catches a student walking the quad and asks, "Excuse me, but would you be good enough to tell me where the library is at?"
The student smirked at him. "At this school we've been taught not to end a sentence with a preposition."
The man nodded. "My apologies. Would you be good enough to tell me where the library is at, asshole?"

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back