• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Employee's Comments" Pt 3

jdmac020

TMF Regular
And on we fly...

Again, sexualesque story, featuring interactions between two legal adults. Work is original, as well as my own; kindly don't make a profit from it without sending me my cut. If tickling, dominant women, and PDA is/are not your thing/s...move along before someone gets upset.

"Employee's Comments" Part Three

Sitting at a little round table in a Starbucks across from one another, Melissa and Harold eyed each other with thinly veiled lust. While Harold, who slurped a venti Americano without cream or sugar, was still uncomfortable with the situation in general...he couldn't fault the instigator, nor the specific torment. The strongest aphrodesiac for Harold had always been a set of probing fingers along his ticklish spots, and it was no doubt clouding his judgement even now.

Melissa for her part, who demurely sipped an iced chai tea, was still glowing from what she'd done to Harold in the park. She'd often figured, as he bossed her around on the job, it wouldn't take much to reduce him to compliant mush. How true she'd been! And what delightfully adorable mush Harold became, too...almost like a little boy, but never when tickling her nephews had she felt so...alive. Half closing her eyes, drinking in Harold's still-disshevelled appearance, Melissa was certain she could just...purr.

"Feeling better?" Melissa smiled over her cup, enjoying her company and the curious, jealous glances the women nearby were shooting her.

"In some ways..." Harold's eyes roamed the room as well, but never straying long from Melissa's jade eyes. He shifted in his seat dramatically, making Melissa break into a good laugh.

"I think I might be able to help with that...for a price." Her eyes twinkled as Harold started to protest, but Melissa only placed a finger over her lips. "Shush now, boy...I don't think you want more tickles here!"

Turning beet red, Harold shushed. Giggling to herself, Melissa reached out and patted his hand. "All your worries are going to take care of themselves, don't worry! Now, let's go." Noticing his cup was still half full, Melissa decided to test something. "Leave the cup."

"But I'm not done," Harold objected calmly, raising it to his mouth again.

Before he was able to sip, Melissa stood up and stepped to Harold side of the table, jabbing his ribs in a move more painful than ticklish. He jumped, spilling a bit of coffee down his shirt before looking up in a mixture of irritation and pleading.

"I said, leave the cup. I don't let anyone drink in my car." The playfulness never left her tone, and Harold was a little disturbed to feel himself stirring.

"Yes ma'am," he replied, equally playfully. Melissa's smile warmed him head to toe inspite of the stares their exchange earned him.

"Good boy. Out you go now!"

Melissa restrained herself on the drive back to her apartment, and didn't tickle Harold once. He commented on the fact her radio was set to the local NPR station, and they discussed news and radio programming for the entire drive. They agreed North Korea really shouldn't have nuclear weapons, but Melissa firmly believed in raising the minimum wage while Harold thought it was foolishness.

Before they could discuss the election, however, Melissa pulled into a spot in front of her apartment complex. Harold unhooked his seatbelt automatically and reached for the door.

"You wait here until I come get you, understand?"

Harold snorted. "C'mon, quit with the dominatrix act--heh, stoppit! Hah hoo nohoho!"

Melissa withdrew her fingers from Harold's armpit. "Stay put, tickle boy, or I'm going to put on quite a show for that traffic cop!"

One glance at Melissa's face convinced Harold she wasn't bluffing, and he rehooked his seatbelt. "Yes ma'am," he murmured, shifting in his seat again and feeling a flush creep over his face.

Grinning, Melissa got out of the car and went inside. Harold watched her shapely fanny disappear behind the door, and he sat. He grew bored, then surpassed boredom, and after ten minutes of sitting in Melissa's car, being eyed by the equally bored and infinitely more suspicious cop on the corner, Harold was almost ready to get out and go home. In fact, the more he thought--

A tap at the window jerked Harold from his reverie, and Melissa opened his door. Harold saw she had changed from the sundress into a great looking pair of jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt. She was wearing thick wool socks inside a pair of slippers.

"ok big boy, I wanna see what those feet of yours look like. I bet THEY'RE ticklish as all get out..."

Frowning, "What, here? Can't I--ahaha, get awayayah!"

Melissa explained, poking and prodding his belly, "I've decided I don't want you to wear shoes in my apartment. It's a nice harmless way of making you vulnerable...I DID think about taking your pants, but figured that'd be more trouble than it's worth."

Harold squirmed, trapped by the center console of the car, giggling helplessly and nodding assent. "Hohohohokay!"

Melissa, smiling broadly, stepped back and crossed her arms. "Take off your shoes, and socks, tuck the socks into your shoes and set them on the back seat."

Breathing hard, Harold shyly met Melissa's eyes. "Yes ma'am."

A few moments later, Harold was sitting barefoot in the car, wiggling his toes nervously. "Now what?"

"Now, we go inside and discuss my evaluation!"

This is a fine story. You should collect all the parts into one post when it's done. :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back