• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mundane Road Presence, Cyber Criticisms, And, Mandate Of Rebuilding

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Paradise Island ballclub, with Mitch in a rather sullen mood, took off on their next road trip. They began by losing two of three in New York, before winning two of three in Atlanta, and again losing two of three in Houston. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the teams from the center of the country.
During the time away, in spite of their period of apparent peace at the end of the last homestand, Mitch and Naomi were going at it again. This time, their arguments would most often occur at night, on the computer, with Naomi engaging in emotions from flying into a cyber rage, by typing at Mitch in capital letters, to plunging into absolute silence, where Mitch would type, and type, and get no reply, If he tried to call her on the phone to talk during these cyber blowouts, she would pick up the receiver on the first ring, and slam the phone down on him. He tried to sway her position by getting her to engage in cyber tickling, cyber sex, or to tell him what she was wearing during their cyber chats. He even went so far as to say:" I am your husband for over two decades, you owe me that!", to which Naomi replied:" I owe you nothing, Mitchell, the only thing I owe you, maybe, is a divorce"
As Mitch sat on the plane headed toward Nassau late on that Sunday night, he realized that the abortion may well have crystalized other problems the couple had in their marriage, and that now, with the problems staring them directly in the face, counesling, or no counesling, it had the potential to pull them apart. When he arrived home, he found a very quiet and snippy Naomi, who taunted him by saying:" I went to the doctor. Medically, we can fuck, but, emotionally, I just want you the fuck out of my sight!" She seethed. "You want me out of your sight? That's awfully sad. I was just out of your sight for ten days. What is it? Are we ever going to get past this? Do you want a divorce, Naomi? What is it that you want?" Mitch asked. "Did I say I wanted a divorce? I'm still here, aren't I? I havent packed a bag and left, have I?" She said. "What I really think, is that you've been doing a lot of thinking, and that you blame me for everything, and that you want to fucking torture me, until the day I die!" Mitch said, his voice rising with every word. "It's very unfortunate that you believe that, because it isnt true" Naomi said. "I dont think you love me anymore. I think you blame me for everything. You say all these things, to retire, and stick it to Alan, and all these great cosmetic, and apparently supportive, things, but you blame me for everything, everything is fucking my fault, your career, the fact that I got you into tickling, brought you to this island, ask you to do certain things for me" Mitch said. "I dont love you anymore? I dont love you anymore? How dare you, you bastard! How fucking dare you! That's all I've done for over 20 years is love you! I cant love you anymore than I do! I do everything for you, and, for the record, Mitch, I dont resent you. I'm just feeling hurt, angry, and confused myself, but, that doesnt seem to matter to you, because all you ever think about is yourself, and all is okay, as long as I'm barefoot on the next ladder, or my feet are somewhere in the vicinity of your face, it doesnt matter what the fuck I feel, because I am fucking no one, just Mitch's fuck toy, and his whore!" Naomi said, her voice rising into a scream, and heading toward the bedroom. Naomi sat on the bed, with a sourpuss face, and Mitch went into the bedroom:" How are we going to get past this, Nai? What are we going to do?" Mitch asked. "I dont know. I really dont know" She said.
The next night, with Mitch and Naomi's situation, and their emotions in virutal hell, the Good Guys opened their homestand, at the ballpark, against the Pirates. Kate Hudson was on the hill. She pitched six very sharp innings, allowing only three hits, and striking out eleven, in a 4-0 win. Gil Bellows took the ball on Tuesday night, and, backed by four Good Guys home runs, was able to survive a mediocre outing, in an 8-4 victory. Charlize Theron took the hill on Wednesday night, and allowed but two runs, but two was enough to defeat her that night, in what would be a 2-0 loss.
Thursday was an off day. It was a troubled Mitch and Naomi who appeared in the couneslors office that day. They were still saying very little to each other, and hadn't yet made love on that homestand. As they aired their problems, the couneslor said: "There is no way to tell how long this might take, and your issues arent surprising. I encourage you, however, to try and support each other, as you are in this together, and not be on opposing sides. You need to help each other, because, if not, that will tear you further apart, and jepordize your relationship" With those words in their minds, the couple went home that afternoon, and made love, with just a little tickling, and not heavy bondage. After the lovemaking, Naomi said :" This doesnt mean we are okay. It just means we needed to express ourselves physically. We need to keep working at this, as we have very serious issues to overcome"
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and she pitched very well, allowing one run in eight innings, of a 5-1 win. Rachel Leigh Cook took her turn on Saturday night, and pitched well, but lost, 3-0. Kate Hudson was on the mound on a sunny Sunday, in front of a sellout. The temperature was 95 degrees in Paradise that day, and Kate wilted after only six innings, while striking out only five. She allowed three runs on eight hits, but got the win, 6-3.
St Louis moved into Paradise on Monday, in the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows had the start on Monday night, and pitched a good game, but was defeated, 4-3. Charlize Theron went to the mound on Tuesday night, and fired shutout ball for eight innings, in a 5-0 win. Neve Campbell went to the hill, on a blistering hot, 100 degree day. The ball was jumping that day. The Cards took a 5-0 lead, before the Good Guys drew even in the bottom of the sixth, with three homeruns, including one by Mitch. The game remained tied, until the bottom of the tenth, when the Catcher Barney sent everyone home happy, with a long drive over the left field wall, for a 6-5, ten inning Good Guy win, that finished off a six and three homestand. The couple was very lucky that baseball was going well on field, because off the field, they were having a very, very difficult time, and crisis in their relationship.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be a girl whom Mitch had sexual tensions with in college, but had never dated, due to the fact that she kept breaking up with, and then reconciling with, one of his friends. Her name was Stacy, a medium height, cute blonde. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Stacy's neck with fingers, as the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, third baseman Michael was next, tickling Stacy on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs:HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, second baseman Russell was the next ler, tickling Stacy on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as her legs jerked and bucked:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got to her feet. He attacked Stacy's feet with fingers, twio feathers, ice, an electric toothbrush, and his tounge (Much to Naomi's dismay) on her soles and toes. Stacy went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEH! Finally, the tickle ended, and Stacy was untied.
On Thursday night, a very difficult homestand came to an end, as Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. There had been little sex on that homestand, very little tickling, no foot smelling, and no ladder climbing. In other words, all the things that made Mitch happy, and that kept the couple working well, were not there. Clearly, there were still feelings about the situation with the baby, that weren't able to be moved past, at least not yet. Would the good times ever come back, or would the struggle go on? Those answers to come in the next installment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well I think the counselor was right to use some stronger language. Even though there are a lot of conflicting emotions it is important for Mitch and Naomi to work together and not stray so far apart. I'm telling you, these stories just keep getting better. I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your support is appreciated, as always.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back