• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street Chapter 41 – “Gladiator”

Strelnikov

4th Level Red Feather
By Strelnikov
Copyright 2006 by the author

Dramatis Personae (in order of appearance)

Brittany Righetti
Brittany is 18, almost 19, and has lived on Tickle Street all her life. She has long dark hair and brown eyes, a beautiful Italian face and features, curves in all the right places. She has a bit of an attitude, but it can quickly be destroyed if she's tickled. She's super-ticklish, and her twin older sisters Vicky and Veronica always take advantage of that.

Vicky and Veronica Righetti
They’re “mirror twins” – identical, but Vicky, the leader, is a lefty (Latin “sinister”) and Veronica is right handed. They’re two years older than Brittany, medium height, with very trim and fit figures that they maintain by martial arts. They have wavy dark brown hair worn shoulder length, dark brows and lashes, brown eyes. They’re extremely ticklish, but since they’re a team, they don’t get tickled much.

Alex Budanov
Alex is 20 yrs old. She still thinks of herself as Aleksandra Budanova – she was 15 yrs old when her family left Russia to come to America. She has just finished her Freshman year at Commonwealth University in New England. Long, silvery blonde hair, dark blue eyes, fair skin with a fit body and buxom figure. She thinks it’s fun to be tickled – it gives her an excuse to retaliate.

Julie Budanov
Julie has just turned 18 – she’ll be a senior at Tieson City High School this fall. She’s left-handed, slender with long, bright coppery red hair, high cheekbones, exotic eyes inherited from some distant Tatar ancestor, skin so fair that it almost seems translucent. Her eyes are that indeterminate color that sometimes appears blue or gray, sometimes green or hazel. Russian folklore associates her physical type with witchcraft and malign spirits. She has the most ticklish feet in the neighborhood.

Brittany’s eyes popped open to the sound of distant laughter. The blankets still covered her. She sat up and looked around – she was alone in her room, with the door closed.

Her mental fog cleared – this was Sunday, not Saturday. Yesterday morning had been like every other Saturday morning for as far back as Brittany could remember – her older sisters had tickled her silly. She thought sometimes that 70 years from now, they would stump into her nursing-home room on their walkers to tickle her sagging tummy and arthritic feet.

She opened her door – the hallway was empty. She padded down the hall in her nightshirt – the laughter got louder. The twins’ door was open just a crack. She peeked in...

Vicky and Veronica were still in their pajamas, long nightshirts like Brittany’s. The twins were a little taller than Brittany, and wore their hair shoulder-length instead of Brittany’s nearly waist-length mane. But there was a strong family resemblance – young beauties with summer tans, Mediterranean-looking, dark-haired and dark-eyed. Veronica was hogtied on her bed, laughing at the top of her lungs – Vicky kneeled at her trapped feet, tickling skillfully and enthusiastically.

The twins tickled Brittany a lot, and they tickled each other pretty often too. But they liked to sleep in on Sunday mornings. This was something new, thought Brittany, but sometimes it’s best not to know – I’m not gonna ask.

On the other hand (foot?) it presented her with an opportunity. I’ve got the element of surprise on my side, she thought. Maybe I can jump Vicky – it worked last weekend. Then I can tickle ‘em both...

Nah, she’s stronger than I am, so the odds are maybe 50-50 at best. Brittany slipped away to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. The shower cut off the sound of Veronica’s laughter. Not for the first time, she seriously considered getting a page bob like her cousin Joanna – the worst thing about long hair is the maintenance, washing and drying it.

Brittany still heard laughter when she came out of the bathroom, but it sounded just a little different now. She peeked in on the twins again – this time, Vicky was hogtied and laughing her head off, the happy result of tickling fingernails on ticklish feet.

Brittany dressed in jeans shorts and a sleeveless red top – she wasn’t planning on going to church. Mom and dad weren’t up yet either, better let Spanky out. Better still, take the dog for a walk in the woods behind the house – that way, she wouldn’t have to clean up after him. She found her sandals and clipped the leash to his collar. From upstairs, Vicky’s ticklish laughter followed her as she went out the back door.

More laughter! This time, it was coming from next door. She walked over to the fence to check it out.

Alex and Julie Budanov were dressed in shorts and t-shirts – they were playing on their back porch, just like Vicky and Veronica. Nothing new there – they tickled each other a lot, especially lately.

To look at them, no one would guess they were sisters. Alex was 20, a Slavic beauty with long, silvery blonde hair, dark blue eyes, fair skin, a fit body and buxom figure. Julie was 18 – she was slender with long, bright coppery red hair, high cheekbones, exotic eyes inherited from some distant Tatar ancestor, skin so fair that it almost seemed translucent. Her eyes were that indeterminate color that sometimes appears blue or gray, sometimes green or hazel.

Julie had the most ticklish feet in the neighborhood, and Alex was giving them a real workout. Julie was hogtied too, laughing her head off as Alex’s fingernails roamed her ticklish soles. Her eyes were closed, tears of laughter running down her cheeks. Her face was flushed – tickled pink.

Spanky whined, pulling at the leash, so they moved on. But he took his time – about 20 minutes had passed by the time they got back. More laughter from next door greeted them, Alex this time. Julie was tickling the sweet spots – the balls of Alex’s feet, where it tickled unbearably. Alex laughed and laughed, helpless to resist the well-techniqued tickling. Curiouser and curiouser, thought Brittany as she walked away from the tickling scene.

The rest of the family was up by then – the twins were dressed identically in gray gym shorts and pink t-shirts with Double Trouble printed on them. At breakfast, nobody commented on the twins’ morning tickle play. Every female member of Brittany’s extended family was a tickle maniac – Mom and her own twin, Aunt Karen, had been much like Vicky and Veronica in their younger days. Brittany didn’t ask – tickling was just part of life in the Righetti family.

All three sisters had the day off from their summer jobs. The pool would be a good place to spend a lazy day, so after breakfast, they got to work doing pool maintenance, skimming the surface and vacuuming. All three were barefoot, so the twins teased each other with little tickle attacks whenever opportunity presented – flick an upturned sole, that sort of thing. But oddly enough, they didn’t try to tickle Brittany. That was so unusual that curioisity finally got the best of her.

“First thing this morning, you tickled each other silly,” Brittany said. “And you haven’t tickled me at all. What’s with you two today?”

“Alex and Julie challenged us to a tickling endurance contest,” Vicky answered. “They’re coming over in a few minutes.”

“We were practicing our technique,” Veronica said.

“And getting a little aerobic conditioning while we were at it,” Vicky added.

“I guess that explains why Alex and Julie were tickling each other this morning,” Brittany said. “I would’ve been happy to help you with your conditioning,” she continued, looking innocent.

“No doubt,” the twins said in chorus. Vicky went on: “But that wouldn’t have helped us with technique...”

“Unless we practiced on you...” Veronica completed the thought. “Hey, easy now! That wouldn’t be fair – you’re not part of the contest.”

Brittany relaxed. “Hardly fair anyway,” she said. “Julie’s so ticklish, you can just say “tickle” and she laughs.”

“It was her idea,” Vicky said. “She seemed pretty confident.”

“We thought it best to be prepared,” Veronica said.

“Is good idea,” Alex said, somewhere behind Brittany.

“Won’t do you any good, though,” Julie added.

Brittany looked around – the other team had arrived. Alex and Julie had gone for a uniform of sorts too – white I (heart) NY t-shirts and gray gym shorts like the twins wore. They hadn’t bothered with shoes.

“OK, let’s go over the rules again,” Vicky said. “Foot tickling, two-on-one, for endurance. Fingernails only. Winner is whoever holds out the longest. Loser is the one who loses it first. Winner gets to tickle the loser as long as she wants. Second and third place– ”

“We already talked about that,” Alex said. She produced a stop watch. “And we need time keeper and referee. Maybe you, Brittany?”

“She’s not impartial,” Julie observed.

“Yah, she’ll favor you two over us,” Veronica said. “Much as we tickle her, she’ll want to see us get it good.”

“What’s in this for me?” asked Brittany. “Do I get to tickle the rest of you?”

“Nope, but we’ll all gang up on you and tickle the shit out of you if you don’t,” Julie said. “Who’s up first?”

“Me,” Veronica said. “Tie me up.”

They used nylon straps instead, but the effect was the same. Veronica’s hands were bound behind her back. She sat in one of the white plastic poolside chairs, and another strap around her waist bound her to it. Julie and Alex set two more chairs facing each other in front of Veronica and sat down – each girl grabbed one of Veronica’s ankles and bound it to the arm of her own chair.

“This ought to work out pretty well,” Vicky said. “I’m left handed, and Julie is too. All four of us get to tickle with our strong hand.”

“I plan to use both,” Julie said. “Ready to laugh, Veronica?”

Alex rested the tips of her nails on Veronica’s soles. “Give signal, Brittany,” she said.

Brittany pulled up another chair. “On three,” she said. “One, two, three.”

“Hee! AH-HAHA! HAHAHA-HAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Veronica laughed as the Budanov girls dug in.

Alex held back Veronica’s toes and tickled the stretched out sole, Julie drew fast overlapping circles on the heel. Veronica laughed like mad, struggling desperately to pull her feet away. Alex scratched the crease in the center of the sole, then circled a nail on the ball of the foot. Julie spider walked her nails up the other arch, not making much contact but tickling like crazy. Alex tickled the soft skin under the toes – the toes on the other foot twitched and curled as Julie tickled the sole, fingernails flying. Veronica laughed wildly, eyes closed, tears of laughter running down her cheeks.

“She’s hanging in there pretty good,” Vicky said. “Good thing we’ve been training for it.”

Veronica’s laughter went up a notch – Alex and Julie were tickling between her toes. “Looks like they’ve been training too,” Brittany observed.

“Time?” Vicky asked.

Brittany looked at the stop watch. “Coming up on 4 minutes,” she said. “C’mon, give her more!” she called out to the ticklers, raising her voice over the laughter.

“Hey!” Vicky protested.

“You got it!” Julie called back. “Both hands, Alex!”

Brittany tickled her sisters as often as she could manage – she watched with a practiced eye. The two ticklers covered Veronica’s feet with unbearable tickling, soles to heels and everywhere in between. Not bad, but Alex and Julie would do better if they concentrated on the sweet spots in the arches just in front of the heels. Still, Veronica was laughing her head off – she was helpless now, red faced and sweaty, completely overcome by the tickling. Alex was tickling a sole, flicking her nail tips down the crease and into the arch behind. Julie concentrated on the heel, using a guitar-chording motion. Veronica was toast. All she needed was a little more...

Veronica’s laughter went up again as Alex hit one of the better spots, in the arch right behind the sole crease. Julie found the sweet spot, scratching in the back of the arch and onto the heel, and Veronica went wild, laughing at the top of her lungs. The two ticklers mirrored each other, arches and heels, and tickled Veronica’s breath away.

“Time!” Brittany called out as she clicked the stop watch. “Mmm... Not bad, sis. You lasted 6 minutes and 11 seconds.”

“Try to... top... that one... ” Veronica gasped out. She took a deep breath. “Who’s next?”

Alex and Julie exchanged a few words in Russian and came to an agreement. Then Julie said “I will.”

They untied Veronica, and Julie took her place. “Call it, Brittany,” Vicky said.

Julie wiggled her toes. “Tickle hard!” she said. “HAHAHA! HAHA-HEEHEE-HAHA! HAHA-HAHAHAHA!”

Julie was so ticklish that she didn’t have a sweet spot, so everything the twins did drove her wild. She laughed helplessly as Veronica drew circles, squares and other tickling shapes in her arches. Vicky flicked and scratched with both hands, four nail strokes in succession, three times a second – Julie’s fair skin colored, tickled pink again. Veronica made a claw of her right hand and raked the nails down the foot, drawing four fast parallel zig-zag lines and using just enough pressure to tickle unbearably. Vicky switched to toe tickling, spreading the toes two by two and tickling between each pair – Veronica repeated the foot rake, over and over. Julie’s laughter went off the scale.

“Together now!” Veronica said. “Sole to heel!” She tickled the sole two handed, getting great reactions and a flood of laughter. Vicky copied her – Julie was losing it, laughing her head off, lost in ticklish delirium. The twins tickled down the arches, faster now. Then four-handed heel tickling, fast as they could, and tickled Julie into gasping, red faced silent laughter.

“Four minutes and 43 seconds,” Brittany said. Yesterday, she had ambushed Julie in the woods and tickled the redhead until she was raving. She was was surprised Julie had lasted that long – I’m a first rate tickler, she thought, but Vicky and Veronica are Jedi masters. Either they’re slipping, or they kept her laughing just for the fun of it like I did. That might be the answer – they were pretty sure of themselves.

“I guess that’s the time to beat,” Vicky said.

“No problem,” Veronica said. “Too bad, Julie. Looks like one of us gets to tickle you to death.”

“Me,” Vicky said. “I always could hold out longer than you, sis.”

“In your dreams!”

Brittany crossed her legs, left ankle on right thigh, and rested her right hand on the foot. Julie looked over at the motion – Brittany winked, circled a nail in her arch behind the sole crease, then flicked her nails in the back of her arch and onto the heel. Julie gave an almost-imperceptible nod. The Russian girls got to work tying Vicky up – Julie said something to Alex in Russian, and they grinned wolfishly. Vicky was in for some serious tickle torture, and it served her right!

Julie and Alex sat and rested the tips of their nails on the sweet spots. Too late, Vicky realized she was in trouble. “Hey, wait a minute!” she said. “How did you... ”

“One, two, three!” Brittany said.

“OH NOOO!” Vicky wailed. “HAHAHA! HAHA-HAHA-HAHA! HAHAHA-HAHAHA!”

Alex and Julie were merciless. They covered the sweet spots with tickling nail flicks, ignoring everything else. Vicky howled with forced mirth, bucking and squirming, her hair whipping like a flag as she struggled against her bonds. Alex switched to an abbreviated foot rake, just the back arch and heel – Julie circled two nails in each of the spots. Vicky laughed and laughed, helpless to resist the fiendish and well techniqued tickling.

“Hang in there, sis!” Veronica called out. “You just have to beat Julie!” To Brittany: “Wonder how they figured it out? I didn’t get it anywhere near that bad.”

Nail flicks again, arches and heels – Vicky laughed harder still. “Just got lucky, I guess,” Brittany said, grinning inside.

Alex was a pretty fair tickler, and Julie knew all about it from inside. They scratched in circles behind the sole creases, switched hands and tickled the heels, tickling Vicky to the edge of madness. Then all four hands, front arch and back – Vicky’s laughter went off the charts. It was more than she could bear – she laughed herself breathless.

“Four minutes and 17 seconds,” Brittany announced. She reached over and tickled a foot, and was rewarded with another wild burst of laughter. “Who woulda thunk it? Julie beat you!”

“They were enjoying it too much,” Julie said. “They lost focus, tried to keep me laughing instead of tickling me out. Am I right?”

The twins looked sheepish.

“I was counting on that,” Julie said, looking smug. “And on all the practicing we did to prepare.”

“It helps that you are twins,” Alex said. “We learned by ticking Veronica. Vicky had no chance.”

“Well, Vicky’s gonna pay for it later,” Julie said. “Alex has been practicing a lot.”

“Not likely,” Vicky said. “We’ll finish Alex off fast– ”

“And then I’ll tickle her ‘til she doesen’t know her own name,” Veronica completed the thought. “Ready, Alex? Assume the position!”

“Hehe! HAHAHA-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHA!” Alex laughed as the twins’ fingernails flicked and scratched her ticklish soles. Alex laughed wildly as Vicky drew circles, squares and other tickling shapes on her heels and arches. Veronica scrabbled her nails on Alex’s heel, spider-walked her nails up the arch, while Alex laughed like a maniac. Then the twins tickled in both arches, just behind the soles, and Alex laughed her head off.

Brittany had tickled Alex often enough to know that the girl had considerable stamina – just last Tuesday, she had held Alex in the zone, laughing helplessly, for a very long time indeed. Tickling her out in 4 minutes flat would be a stretch.

But it looked like they were going to pull it off, she thought – they had Alex laughing pretty hard. The twins held back Alex’s toes and tickled back and forth across both soles. They tickled the soft skin under the toes, then released the toes and tickled the soles again, watching the toes twitch and curl. Vicky tickled between Alex’s toes two-by-two, forcing more bursts of helpless laughter. Veronica did her one better – she used four fingers to tickle between all five toes at once. Alex laughed like a madwoman, unable to move or even form a coherent thought.

Alex laughed at the top of her lungs as Veronica tickled back onto her sole, tickling side to side across the sole. Vicky tickled two handed, arch and heel, and stream after stream of helpless laughter poured out of Alex. Then Veronica made a Peace sign and scratched the sole crease and the ball of the foot, just behind the big toe, and Alex’s laughter went off the charts. Vicky copied her twin, and that finished it. Alex laughed and laughed and ran out of air.

“How about that, Little Sis?” Vicky said.

Brittany showed them the stop watch. “You’re hosed, Vicky,” she said. “Check it out – six minutes and 52 seconds. The winnah and new champion!”

“Shit!” Vicky said, disgusted. “You said this was gonna be easy!”

Veronica had the grace to look abashed. “Sorry, sis,” she said. “I never figured...”

Brittany tuned out – she was feeling guilty. Alex and Julie might have found the sweet spots on their own – they were able to experiment on Veronica, and they had been practicing a lot lately. And the twins tickled her silly at every opportunity, so Vicky really did have it coming. But still... Vicky was her sister. It had been a mean thing to do.

Vicky didn’t seem too upset, at least. She laughed and joked with the others as they took a break. She took a lot of good natured ribbing, especially from Alex, and gave it right back. Almost like she was looking forward to it...

“I guess I’m ready,” Vicky said at last. “What d’you have in mind, Alex?”

“Hogtie, I think,” Alex said. “Is OK with you?”

“Yah. Tie me up and let’s do it,” Vicky said.

Vicky flopped down on her tummy on the grass. Alex passed a strap around Vicky’s waist to provide a firm anchor, then slipped another shorter one under it at the small of Vicky’s back. Vicky crossed her wrists over it, and Alex strapped them tight. She strapped Vicky’s ankles together, then used the free end of the strap to complete the hogtie. The rig was Candice Wade’s invention – it completely immobilized Vicky, but it didn’t chafe and didn’t cut off circulation. The finishing touch – Alex tied Vicky’s big toes together with string.

Alex kneeled at Vicky’s trapped feet and put a knee on either side of her victim’s to prevent a rollover. She couldn’t resist teasing Vicky a little, lightly tracing a single nail on an upturned sole and getting a cheerful stream of girlish giggles.

“Hahaha! Don’t te– hehe! –ease me– hehehe!” Vicky giggled out. “Tick– haha! Tickle– haha-hehe! me– hahehahe! sillee– hehehe!”

“As you wish,” Alex said, and got to work, well manicured fingernails dancing on the ticklish soles.

“Whoop! WA-HAHA! AH-HAHA! HAHAHA-HAHA-HAHAHA!” Vicky laughed as Alex’s tickling fingernails flicked her arches. Alex speeded up – Vicky laughed at the top of her lungs, squirming and straining against her bonds.

Alex tickled down Vicky’s arches, onto the heels, and back up to the soles as streams of laughter poured out of Vicky. Then holding Vicky’s toes back, she tickled a stretched out sole in the exact middle, along the crease. Vicky howled with forced mirth as Alex tickled across the balls of both feet to the other sole.

Alex drew fast, looping figure-eight’s on the balls of both feet, covering every square inch of sensitive skin with unbearable tickling. Vicky laughed and laughed as Alex spider-walked her nails down both arches. She was struggling harder now, trying desperately to escape the tickling – she knew what was coming next. Alex fooled her, tickled both heels, forcing wave after wave of ticklish laughter. But Alex knew where Vicky’s feet were most ticklish, and saved the best for last.

Alex tickled onto Vicky’s arches, just in front of the heels. Her well-manicured nails flicked and scratched the arches and onto the heels, and Vicky’s laughter went off the scale. Alex speeded up, fingernails flying, tickling at warp speed. Vicky lost it and laughed herself breathless.

“How was that, my friend?” Alex asked.

Vicky took long deep breaths, eyes closed, tears of laughter running down her cheeks. “Not... too... shabby... ” she said. Another deep breath. “Woo! Give me more! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHA-HAHA-HAHAHA!”

“Go easy, Alex,” Brittany said. “You’re gonna tickle her to death!”

“Nah, she can take it,” Veronica said. “I’ve kept her laughing like that for a lot longer. Faster, Alex! Make her laugh hard!”

Superfluous advice, thought Brittany – Vicky was laughing her head off.

“What about the second and third place prize?” Julie said.

“In a little while,” Veronica said. “I want to watch this. Hey Alex! Arches and heels!”

Alex obligingly shifted her tickle target, and Vicky’s helpless laughter went off the charts.

“Keep her going!” Julie called out. “Soles and toes!” Vicky dropped back to normal-rated laughter, but she was still laughing pretty hard.

“Well, there’s one good thing about this,” Brittany said. “Nobody tried to tickle me today.”

“Today’s not over,” Julie said.

“Nowhere close,” Veronica agreed.

Brittany tried to run, but they were a step ahead. They grabbed her and bulldogged her down on the grass, and Veronica sat on her. Julie got more straps. Brittany quit struggling and let them hogtie her – she was had, and she knew it.

“Second Prize, coming right up,” Veronica said as she kneeled at Brittany’s feet. “Time to laugh, Little Sis.”

“It’s always time to laugh around here,” Brittany said in a resigned tone. “Might as well relax and enjoy it.”

“Good advice,” said Veronica, and dug in.

“OH SHIT!” Brittany yelled. “HAHAHA! HAHA! HAHEHAHEHA! AH-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHA!” Veronica tickled faster, using both hands – Brittany bucked violently, arched her back and laughed her head off.

Brittany laughed like a lunatic as Veronica held back her toes and tickled a stretched out sole, paying particular attention to the crease in the exact center. Veronica tickled across the balls of Brittany’s feet to the other sole, then back again, fingernails flying, and Brittany laughed with wild abandon. She squirmed like a worm, laughing like mad, tears of laughter running down her cheeks.

Veronica tickled Brittany’s soles until the younger girl was red-faced and sweaty. She eased off, tickled onto Brittany’s arches, and the laughter went down a notch. Brittany’s sweet spot was the same as the twins – in the back of the arches and onto the heels behind. Veronica tickled her there, and she laughed her head off at the top of her lungs.

From long practice, Veronica knew where all of the best ticklish places were, and how to get the best reactions. Her tickling fingernails flew, flicking and scratching, making Brittany laugh at the top of her lungs. Brittany’s musical laughter filled the air – she had stopped struggling, all she could do was lay there and laugh.

“How’s that, Brittany?” Veronica asked – she had to raise her voice over the ticklish laughter. But Brittany was laughing much too hard to answer.

Veronica had Brittany in the zone, laughing like a madwoman, tears of laughter rolling down her cheeks. She tickled Brittany’s soles two handed, watching the toes twitch and curl. She tickled down the arches, covering Brittany’s feet with tiny nail flicks. She scratched the ticklish heels, then drew wavy lines, figure-eight’s and other tickling shapes in Brittany’s arches. She gave Brittany a breather, then held her toes back and tickled the stretched out soles again. She made a Peace sign and scratched the sweet spots on both feet at once, and Brittany laughed like a crazy woman. Veronica switched to fast nail flicks in the arches and onto the heels. Brittany lost it and laughed herself breathless.

Brittany laid there breathing hard, tears running down her cheeks. She was thirsty, her abs were sore, her feet still tingled from the tickling. Vicky was still laughing a few feet away – Alex was still (again?) getting her good!

Julie gave Veronica a hand up, then kneeled at Brittany’s feet. “Now for Third Prize,” she said.

“And afterward, Vicky’s Consolation Prize... ” Veronica added.

“And other part of my First Prize,” Alex completed the thought. “Revenge for Tuesday. But right now...” She gave Vicky’s feet alternating fingernail rakes, toes to heels – wild ticklish laughter poured out of Vicky in a solid stream.

“Nooo! Please, no more!” Brittany begged.

“Serves you right, Little Sis,” Veronica said. “You got us good last weekend – now it’s your turn to laugh.”

“I owe you one for yesterday,” Julie said. “Laugh, Brittany,” she said sweetly. “Sing for me!”

And so she did, in two-part harmony with Vicky. Oh Ghod, she thought as she laughed her head off – they’re gonna tickle me to death!

They didn’t, of course, though it might have been a mercy if they had. Brittany was a wreck when they finished with her – sweaty, hair in tangles, face blotchy with tears. Her lungs felt like she had run a race, her ribs and abs ached from laughing – they felt like they had been beaten with a board. But all things considered, she was in better shape than Vicky. She had years of practice, after all.

“You gonna have another contest sometime?” Brittany asked the others. Her voice was rough from laughing.

Glances were exchanged all around. “As a matter of fact, we’ve got a rematch scheduled for next weekend,” Julie said. “Why?”

“Might as well be part of it,” Brittany said. “You’ll tickle me anyway. I’ll team up with Joanna.”

“Suits,” Vicky said – her voice was rough too. “OK with everybody else?”

They all agreed, as Brittany knew they would. Time to start training, she thought. And today was a pretty good start.

I’ll clean their plow. What doesen’t kill you, makes you strong.

***THE END***

Last edited:
Wonderful story, as usual. Great detailed descriptions of the foot tickling. :D

Serves 'Em Right!

Strel, it was delish having the fiendish Righetti Twins bested for once...at least for a little while. 'Twas another fun and funny romp! A visit to Tickle Street is always a foot ticklin' feast!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back