• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sequel to "Effects Of Horseplay" F,M/M

tickleboyt

A WIFE’S REVENGE

Mike and Kathy were having a romantic evening together alone. They had opened a bottle of Cabernet and were enjoying a DVD they had just rented. Mike usually doesn’t last very long in the evening, especially after a few glasses of wine. Less than halfway through the movie, Mike’s eyes were already beginning to close. They had the hide-a-bed out and were laying in it together all cuddled up to each other. Soon Mike’s eyes were shut and there was even a little snore audible. He was out.
Kathy’s plan had worked. Now that he was sound asleep, she got out the padded Velcro straps and went to work. She wrapped a strap around each ankle and then to the bed frame, securing it firmly. His legs were spread about as far apart as she could get them to go. Then she secured his wrists in the same manner up above his head so he was now in a tight spread-eagle. She then tucked one of the sofa cushions under his butt placing him in a convex bend so he could not budge a muscle.
“Mike, Mike, wake up.” She said as she nudged his arm. Mike slowly awoke but when he tried to rub his eyes, he quickly discovered his predicament. “What the hell?” Mike said groggily. Kathy just smiled and said, “Payback is a bitch my ticklish little husband!” Mike instantly knew what was on his wife’s mind after the tickling he put her through last night at Pat and Shirley’s house.
Kathy left the room to make a phone call. Mike could hear her talking. “Hi, Shirley, you got to come check this out…..just get over here and you’ll see. Yeah….he fell asleep and then I tied him to the bed frame….yeah sure I’ll let you tickle his feet. Oh, and bring that feather that Mike tickled your feet with last night……uuhhh huh! You guessed it. ……No, he’s not gonna budge. Ok, see you in a few. Bye.” Kathy hung up the phone and went back into the room where Mike was bound.
Kathy took a sip of her wine as she stared at her hubby lying there helpless and vulnerable. “Shirley should be here any minute sweetie” Kathy said as a knock came from the front door. Shirley entered the room and laughed when she saw Mike stretched out on the bed. “Love hath no fury than a woman scorned!” giggled Shirley as she held up the feather and wiggled it in front of his eyes. “Oh God! I am in for it now!” whined Mike nervously.
Kathy walked into the room with a pair of sissors. “You know clothed just get in the way of a good tickling. Why don’t we rid you of these restricting clothes.” said Kathy as she began to cut away at his T-shirt and sweats and finally his underwear leaving him stark naked. Shirley went straight for his feet and began to peel off his socks to reveal his smooth, soft, TICKLISH soles. “Something tells me these feet are very very ticklish.” Said Shirley and she began to flicker the tip of the pheasant feather all over his sole. AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STAH HA HAP!” cried Mike. “C’mon Kathy, let’s just tickle his feet for a while. With that, Kathy leaped on the bed along with Shirley. “If you lie on your belly and straddle his leg, you can have a little bucking leg ride as your tickle his feet.” said Kathy as she did just that. She gripped his big toe and pulled back and held on to it firmly as the fingernails of her other hand began a torturous “flick flick” tickling dance up and down his soles and under his toes. Mike howled into a most uncontrolled tickle laughter fit as the two best friends engaged in a 10 minute foot tickle on Mike’s helpless feet. Mike was fully erect as they paused the foot tickling and Shirley noticed it immediately. “Oh, I can see you’re enjoying having your feet tickled Mike, your feet sure are ticklish.” Said Shirley. Mike was panting, trying to regain his breath lost from all the hysterical laughing that the two girls were inflicting on him. “Let’s see where else you’re ticklish” she said as she clawed her fingers and slowly decended them onto his crotch area, flickering and prodding at his inner thighs and tickling up his sides to his pits and back down his legs to his feet and back up again. This sent Mike into a hysterics and wiggle fit as Kathy joined in. Kathy moved up and sat on his arms above his head and began to tickle his underarms and sides as Shirley tickled him from the waist down to his ticklish soles. They found the perfect combo to keep him in total tickle agony and they traded positions every 10 minutes as this went on for 2 hours that night.
Then the doorbell rang. It was Patrick. Kathy got up and answered the door. “Hi Pat, Shirley’s in here.” Said Kathy. Oh, I thought this is where she would be. I heard Mike laughing for the longest time. Sounds like you kids are doing a little revenge tickling, eh?” replied Pat. “Yeah, wanna come in? Would you like to tickle his feet or something?” asked Kathy hospitably. “I would love to tickle Mike’s feet, sound like great fun. By the sound of it, sounds like he is horribly ticklish.” Said Pat as he entered.
“Pat, oh thank God, they are tickling the crap outta me, help me please!” begged Mike. “Gladly, after I’ve had my fun, you know I love to tickle feet!” teased Pat as he approached Mike’s feet with wiggling fingers. “Oh God, Pat, NO! Please, I’ve had enough tickling for one night, PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MY FEET!” pleaded Mike uselessly. Soon, Pat was tickling his feet, Shirley was tickling his mid-section and Kathy was tickling his sides and underarms. They tickled Mike relentlessly for another hour then decided to end the ordeal. Oh sweet revenge!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back