• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Western Heartland Sojourn, Carpetbagger And Religious Hosts, And, Ongoing Tensions

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys, with Mitch and Naomi still far from good, and Mitch's emotional state very fragile, took off on their next road trip. The trip began well, with a three game sweep in Pittsburgh, but then, the trip went sour, as they lost two of three in Chicago, and got swept a three game series in St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from California.
During the previous homestand, there had been exactly one sexual session between the couple, and little, if any, tickling, or foot worship. Mitch had absolutely no idea what to expect, when he arrived home on Sunday night. Naomi, as she always was, was there, perched on the couple's huge bed. For a couple, and a family, that had been through rape, adultery, armed robbery, a killing in self defense, divorce, and countless battles, over the course of almost a quarter century, it was a bit shocking that the most difficult blow, would be the mutual decision, to have an abortion, for many reasons.
When Mitch got home on that Sunday night, he again found a sullen, quiet, Naomi, who had little to say to him. His patience was beginning to wear very thin, as he was tired of Naomi's punishing him, and living in a state of restriction, for something that was over: "Okay, Naomi, we are going to have more coldness, and refusal. That's just fucking great! Would you like to know how many women I turned down on that road trip, to remain faithful to you? Every night, Naomi, every fucking night!" Mitch snapped. Naomi looked at Mitch, her eyes in a rage:" Yeah, well, maybe you should have taken them up on it, then it would have given me reason to do what I really want, and that's file for divorce!" Naomi said, her voice rising into a scream, and getting up to face Mitch, her eyes livid with rage. "So, let me ask you. You are this big actress, and you really want to file for divorce. You dont need me, this team, or anyone, except hopefully our kids, so, why then, are you still here, Naomi? Why havent you filed for divorce then?" Mitch asked, very calmly. Naomi was silent for a minute, turned her head, and mumbled an answer that wouldnt come out. Then, suddenly, Mitch heard muffled sobs, and still couldnt understand what Naomi was saying. Finally, she looked at him, tears of misery rolling down her face:" I havent filed for divorce, because, for some insane reason that I cant fathom, I still love you, with all my heart. I have been with you since I was a young girl, except for the year that we were divorced, some back. I think of our lives, and how much we've battled. Our bloody fights, our screaming matches, our name calling and curse fests, our tears, and I think, why the fuck dont you just go, Naomi? Get out. Then, I look at our family photos, for over two decades, and all that we've been through together. I think of all the nights we've made love all night, all the tickle and foot worship fests, all the times we've bent over backwards, to make each other happy, and I realize, you are part of me. As much in a rage as I get with you, I am also terrified of life without you. I think, that divorcing you, is the cowardly way out. The brave way, and the right way, is to stay, and fight, and scream it out, and slam doors, and maybe sleep apart certain nights if we have a very bad fight, but, never, ever to leave. I made a commitment for the second time, to love you for the rest of my life. I realize that I was largely to blame with our first divorce, because I was a drug addict, and left you saddled with kids. Due to that, I want to do everything in my power, to make this work. If you want out, pack a bag, and there's the door, but, I am not going to be the one to leave. I want to stay, fight, and goddamnit, I want to get this right" Naomi said, infatically. Mitch sighed, walked around the room, and didnt say anything for a minute. Then said:" You are right. We are committed to each other for over two decades. In addition to ourselves, we have three other people, in our children, whose lives will be torn if we call it quits. We owe it to them, and to ourselves, not to give up" Mitch said.
Afterwards, Mitch undressed, and intended to take a shower:" Can I ask the woman whom I still love to join me in the shower? I just want to talk to you. We dont have to do anything if you dont want to" Mitch said. Naomi nodded, and the couple got naked, and headed into the shower. Once there, they sat and talked, and kissed a little bit. Mitch kept caressing Naomi's hair, and said in a low voice:" You are so beautiful. I still love you. I am not fucking going anywhere", as his penis began to stiffen. Naomi looked at Mitch's erection, and said softly:" We shouldnt do that. Not when things are like this. It isnt right" She said. "What's right? Fuck that. We are together over two decades. We dont have to be 100% on track every time we make love. Let's just do it, and work on everything out of bed. We dont see each other much anyway. Let the healing begin" Mitch said. After the shower, the couple got into bed, naked, and Mitch began kissing Naomi all over. At one point, when he got to her sides, he quickly spider tickled the sides of her belly, causing her to let out a loud squeal:" Good, all our fighting hasnt made you lose your ticklishness" He said, playfully. "Nope, no loss of ticklishness. Still very ticklish wife here" Naomi said, spreading her legs, and guiding Mitch's penis inside of her. The question for the couple was, was the night of sex just a one night reprive from the fighting, or the beginning of a slow healing process. As they held each other, Naomi said:" I want to begin the full repair this homestand. I'll get up a ladder for you, and tomorrow night, I'll let you smell my feet when we come home. Physical and emotional restrictions are stupid. Let's just work on things out of bed, and have fun in bed. The issues are still there, and are going to take time to get sorted out. In the meantime, let's just be with each other" Naomi said. "That's fine with me"
The next night, the Good Guys began the homestand at the ballpark, against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She did a credible job, but did allow four runs to the hard hitting Giant lineup, over seven innings, as the Good Guys pounded out eight runs, and came away with an 8-5 win. That night, when the couple got home, Naomi slipped off her shoes, and offered Mitch her bare feet. He smelled them, and his penis began to stiffen. Then, as they usually did, they had a quick intercourse session, with Naomi's jeans only halfway off her body. Following that, she stood barefoot on a high ladder for her husband: "As uncertain as things are, I want to keep doing those things for you, because, I know they make you happy, and, whatever else happens, if I go out of my way to make you happier, you will feel happier, and work hard, to make me happier, and then, we can finally get through this, and get back to how we used to be" Naomi said.
On Tuesday night, the series with the Giants continued. Gil Bellows was on the mound, and he did an even better job than Hudson, pitching a shutout, in a 4-0 win. Charlize Theron aided in a series sweep on Wednesday, as she allowed three runs in six innings, and the Good Guys pounded out thirteen hits, in a 7-3 victory.
Thursday was an off day. That morning, at counesling, the couple told the therapist of their physical truce. "We have issues. So does every couple. We dont see each other much. I want us to have sex, in spite of all of it. We agreed. We dont want a divorce, and we just want to fuck. So what if we aren't great? We need physical pleasure, and tickling. He is the only one I get it from, for the rest of my life, and I am the only one he gets it from, for the rest of his life. We have a stormy marriage. We always have, and we probably always will. Yet, we love each other. There are times I want to ring his neck, and I know there are times he wants to ring mine as well, but, I couldnt fathom life without him, and he told me that he cant think of life without me. So, we are going to stay, fight it through, and come here every week, and deal with it, and, in the meantime, get the physical perks, associated with being married for over 20 years" Naomi said.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starting pitcher. She pitched well, allowing two earned runs in seven innings. Unfortunately, she also allowed two unearned runs, and lost, 4-1. Rachel Leigh Cook got hit hard on Saturday night, and the Good Guys trailed 6-0, before rallying in the seventh, with seven runs, and hanging on, for an 8-7 win. Kate Hudson took the hill, on a hazy, hot Sunday, in front of a sellout. She pitched a much better game on that hot afternoon, allowing two runs to the Padres, in seven innings, before wilting, and getting six runs of support from her teammates, to come away with credit for a 6-2 win.
On Sunday night, as they got into bed, Mitch asked Naomi to do something, that he hadnt done for a long time, not since she found out she was pregnant:" Can I do the breast squeeze? You know I love that" Mitch said. Naomi pulled off the black T Shirt she was wearing:" Yeah, you like to treat my boobs like the fresh produce at the store. Go on, do your thing, and, I guess if I'm a good girl, I'll get a fuck out of it" Mitch, abit gently, squeezed Naomi's beautiful breasts. They werent quite as firm and athletic as they were when she was 25, but they were still pretty damn good. As Mitch later initiated intercourse with Naomi, she mused:" Love does so many weird things to a person. I know that I have limitations, in that you cant play rape games with me, because I was really raped, and that I dont like oral sex, and hardly give it to you, and not nearly as much as other wives do to their husbands, so, I feel like I have to do what you ask me. I really dont mind doing it" She said. After the lovemaking, a brainstorm dawned on Mitch. It was something he had never asked Naomi, in all their years together, but decided to try then:" Okay, I want to ask you something, but dont freak, okay?" "I'll likely say yes, but, what is it?" She said. "As you know, I havent had sex with too many women, and basically only with you for over 20 years, except for with Adrienne that one year. In all that time, I have never done it with a woman with a shaved private area. Would you consider, shaving your private area for me?" Mitch asked. Naomi sighed:" As much as I love doing things for you, what you are asking me to do wont feel good at all, and I certainly cant let anyone else shave my pussy. I dont like pain. I mean, tickling, and hysterical laughter, and toe sucking, and occasional breast squeezing, sure, no problemo, but, this one, sounds just dreadfully painful. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to say no to that one, not because I want to be a bitch, and I dont want to do it for you, because I do. It's just, it seems so unpleasant" She said. "Does this mean, never?" Mitch said. Naomi smirked:" I'll shave it for you when I'm 70 years old, on our golden anniversary, okay?" She said, in jest. Then, she was serious: "I've learned never to say never, after I married you a second time, but, please dont make it a regular habit to pressure me. Give it a while, and maybe you can ask me again. If you dont pressure me, and just go with the flow, maybe one day I'll do it, and surprise you. Also, the thought of you kissing me down there, without hair there to protect me, it would probably tickle like mad. It's just a lot to think about, so, we'll see, okay, that is my answer, no for now, but not forever" She said. Mitch nodded, and let the subject drop.
After the sexual discussions between the couple, the Good Guys had a homestand to finish. The Dodgers came to town on Monday night. Gil Bellows was the starter, and he got hit rather hard, allowing nine hits and five runs in six innings, of a 5-4 loss. Charlize Theron took the mound on Tuesday night, and pitched very well, allowing two runs in eight innings, of a 5-2 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny hot Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve allowed three runs on nine hits in six innings, a "quality start". The Good Guys, tied, 3-3 in the seventh, got two runs in the eighth inning, as the bullpen saved the day, in a 5-3 Good Guy win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. Off the field, it looked like the couple had finally reached a period of peace, or had they.
On Wednesday night, a rather trivial incident that occurred in the heat of passion, caused a climate of tension between the couple. They were in the middle of intercourse, inside of each other, pumping away, and moaning, when Mitch blurted out at the top of his lungs,that Naomi should continue to fuck him as she was, and then he called her a "dirty slut", in the heat of passion. A look of disappointment enveloped Naomi's face, and, afterwards, she couldnt help but bring it up:"Is that what you think of me? That I'm a dirty slut?" Naomi asked, in a quiet tone, trying to stay calm. Mitch kissed Naomi on the top of her head, as she lay naked, cuddled in his arms:" No, of course not. It just came out, as I was inside of you. It doesnt mean anything" He said, trying to shrug it off. "Would you like it if I was a dirty slut? I mean, would you like me to be promiscious, or for us to have threesomes, or group sex?" She asked. Mitch sat up on his pillow, and looked at Naomi:" I dont deny that maybe I've had fantasies of threesomes with Nicole Kidman or some of the girls on the team, but, no, Nai, I would probably be furious with you if you wanted to be a dirty slut. I want you for myself, forever, okay?" Mitch said, trying to put an end to the issue. Naomi dropped the subject, and Mitch felt stupid, as the last thing he needed, was controversy, after all the recent troubles, as he had enough problems.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party, following the win against San Diego. The featured lee would be the second baseman Russell's 40 year old married sister, Melissa, who, he used to report to Mitch, was not that ticklish, but had been caught as being more ticklish than most thought, when she was tickled in the pool, by her family once. She was tied in a bra and panties, to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, with her husband, a notorious prankster, looking on: Third baseman Michael began the tickle on Melissa's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Melissa on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs, as she squealed, especially when tickled on her belly:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! BELLY TICKLISH! NO! Working down, Catcher Barney was next, tickling Melissa on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as she giggled some more:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Finally, Mitch got to his favorite spot, the soles of her feet. A long time in the past, Mitch had tried to get Melissa, whom he had known for many years, to give in, and engage in foot things with him, even though they were not boyfriend girlfriend. He had at one point asked to smell her feet, and she had refused. Then, he had asked to tickle her feet, receiving a no to that as well. Finally, he had asked her for soles pictures, and she refused those also. Now, with her tied up, Mitch had his way with her, playfully putting his nose to her feet for a second, and then, drying off her soles, and giving her sole a quick lick. Finally, he took a picture of her bare soles, and set it aside, and then, proceeded to tickle attack her soles with his fingers, a feather, ice, and an electric toothbrush. Melissa wasnt the most ticklish victim the team had ever had, but she laughed hard, wiggling her toes all ways, and begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE STOP TICKLING MY FEET! NOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the semi ticklish Melissa was untied.
On Thursday, in the late afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to San Fransisco. "We had an okay time this homestand. We know we still have things to work on, but we will still have sex, and physical stuff, even as we are" Naomi said. "Yep, fine with me. I love you, and I'll see you in ten days" Mitch said, kissing Naomi.
So, it had been a much calmer homestand, with the couple trying to deal with the issues. Now came a ten day California road trip. Would things finally begin to be settled? That answer to come in the next segment, of the tickle team from Paradise Island.

The End

Well it's nice to see the healing process beginning. Both Naomi and Mitch have to come to grips with exactly what happened but they made an honest and good start. Another great story as always and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thank you, happy. Your support is appreciated, as always. Yes, they both would seem to need to come to terms with the situation, but that may well occur over time.
It is very late now, and I had a long day today. I will make sure to post another segment by tomorrow night, so, as you know, stay tuned, because there will be more to come in the next day.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back