• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yet another spy story.

anubis111

TMF Regular
Yup thats right I got bored so I wrote a spy tickling story. Don't worry the 3rd part of my zombie stories will be out. ANd I made a compromise, evryone else is saved but one person will spen eternity with the demon. Tune in next time for the end! Ok now that I got that outta the way lets see the spy tickle thingy!

(Warning this story contains graphic images and some nudity, not sutible for viewers under 18. This has also been formated to fit ur screen and to run in the time alloted.)

The power of two

Hanna, Kate

This would be thier last assginement together before they were split up. Thier last mission was to find and stop a group of suspected terrorists. "Ok we have our mission and we know what we have to do so lets go!" said Hannah, the leader of the two. The girls were to board a plane in Baltimore and then fly out to Hong Kong and wait for further info. "Remember total secrecy, no one can now what we are doing." said Kate very nervously. After the girls exited the plane they met at a park in the middle of town. "Ok here is what we know." said Hanna as they steped away from the bussle of people. "Well, they are called the "TTT" and we have yet to findout what that means. Five other agents have been sent in but have not been heard from since. It's our job to get in, find out thier plan, and bring them down." explained Hannah as Kate listened intently. They had gotten a hint that the group was operating out of an underground base near the center of the city. As they reached thier destination the girls decided to stay together "Ok Kate you have to come with me." said Hanna, who after this mission would be given another team of her own. Hanna and Kate went in.

The door leading outside looked dirty and rusty compared to the interior of the hall. The girls slowly made thier way down the hall and then entered a giant hangar. "Kate, what do you think they do here?" asked Hanna but Kate dind't answer. "Kate?" as she looked down she saw Kate unconsious on the floor with a dart in her neck. Hanna then dragged Kate and hid behind a car. All of a sudden she was grabbed from behind and a rag was put over her moouth. Hanna tried to stay awake but found herself slipping into unconsiousness. The hooded figure then carried her and Kate down into a dungon. "Grandmaster we found these two in the hangar. Shall I lock them up in the dungons?" said the hooded figure. Then a deep, menacind voice came from behind a chair. "Very good brother Vikas, no put them in seperate viewing rooms and we shall wait for our guests to awaken." When Hannah awoke the first thing she noticed was that she was strapped to a very large white table with her hands tied behind her head. The second thing she noticed brought a look of horror on her face. She was completly naked. Then, a door opened and a light was turned on. Hannah saw a giant man shrouded in a blue habbit with a red hood which contained a strange pattern for eye slits. "Wh- Who are you?" asked Hannah as the man came closer. The man gave what sounded to be a chukle and said, "I am the grandmaster of the TTT my darling, and unfortunately for you we will have to torture you untill yoou give us the informtion we need." Hannah's eyes grew wide, she had gone through training but never actually thought she would be caught and tortured. "Now why are you here?" asked the hooded man. "I won't tell you anything! I swore not to and I intend on keeping that promise!" spat Hannah. At this the man gave a small laugh. "I was hoping you'd say that, so since you are such a stubbern little miss, we will tourture the information out of you," he said with a smile. Hannah just looked more determined not to say anything. "Nothing you can do will ever make me talk!" she said in a loud voice. The man shook his head, "I don't know about that!" And with that he went over to a sink and soaped up his hands. "And I must say you have an amazing body." the granmaster said as he admired Hannah's body, her sensative little body pulsed with nervousness. He stared at her chest which was heaving, her inviting navel, her declicate ribs, and her soft perfect feet.

"Wh-Wh-What are you going to do to me? Hanna asked as the hooded man made his way over to her. "Oh trust me this wont hurt a bit!" On the word bit the grandmaster began to tickle her sides relentlessly. He could feel her warm skin underneath his dancing fingers, he felt her muscles tighten as he slowly tickled his way down her ribs and sides. Hannah closed her eyes and tried to fight off the sensation to laugh. The grandmaster slowly made his way back up her warm, soft sides, methodically poking and scratching. He saw her face screwup in concentration as he moved closer and closer to her underarms. Hannah squeaked and tried to hold in her laughter as the man fluttered his fingers inside her underarms. Suddenly the man squeezed Hannah's ribs. He felt her skin and boned move as he tickled faster and herder. "AAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEY! THAT'S NOT FAIR! I'M REALLY TICKLISH, STAHAHAHAHAP IIIIIIIIT! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! HAHAHAHA!! EEEEEEEEEK! EEEEEEEEEEK! THAT TICKLES!" Hanna tossed her head from side to side and shook but with no hope of escape. "WHAT ARE YOU HAHAHAHA DOING? STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP THAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAT! SSSTOOOOOPPPPPP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, PLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAVEMERCYHHAHAHAHA! STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHP AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHA! DOHOHOHN'T TIHIHIHICKLE MYTUMMYHAHAHAHAHA, NOHOHOHOH MOHOHOHORE PLEASEHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ANYWHERE BUT THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the grand master then moved down to her stomach. "NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOMYBEHEHEHELLYHA!!"She laughed uncontrolably as the grandmaster relentlessly tickled her sides and ribs. The man then concentrated all of his tickling to her ribs and her underarms. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! NO! NO! HAHAHA! HAHAAHAHAHAHA! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! NOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEAVE MY RIBS ALONE!!!! NONOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"Hannah screamed and laughed untill she fianted. When she woke up next, Hannah was in a different room layimg flat on a table with her hands behind her head. As she looked around she saw the grandmaster and five other hooded figures standing next to her. "Now are you going to be a good little girl and tell us who sent you?" asked the grandmaster. Hannah worked herself up enough courage then said shakily, "NO!" The other men wisperd among eachother. "Fine then, looks like we'll have to tickle it outta you." the headmaster said and with a nod to one of the men Hanna felt her feet being stroked. "PLEEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEEEASE! NOT THE FEET! OOOHOOHOOHOOHOO! AAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA PLEASE STOPHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS TORTURE FOR ME AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF HOW TICKLISH I AM!!" The tickling stopped and the grand master spoke agian, "I will ask you again, why are you here!" he demanded. Hannah was out of breath but still determined. "I will never tell you!" The grandmaster was enraged, "Then feel the punishment of my tickling society!" and with that all six hooded figures desended upon her and tickled Hannah everywhere. Hannah went berserk! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!HAHAHAHAAAGH!STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOO! PLEEEEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEASE! I CAN'T STAND IT, HAVE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK MERCY! HAHAHAHA OOHOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOO! HEHEHEHEHE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OOH!OOH!STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'TTTTTTTT TAKEEEEEEEIIIIIIIITTTT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" HAHAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA " The men payed special attention to her sides and rib cage which were making Hannah scream and laugh so hard that she lost all control. "GaaanoontdontdontstapitnowIgiveIgi ve I'll tell you anyting!" she screamed as the tickling became unbareable. The men stopped. Hannah was exhausted and embarrassed from peeing herself. Hannah's chest was heaving up and down as she tried to get every ounce of oxygen into her aching lungs.

As Kate awoke she noticed that she was in a large white room with no windows. As she stood up she realized that she was wearing nothing but a strange device on her waist neck, and feet. When Kate tried to walk she noticed a shrp pain in her feet. She looked down and saw that inside a clear shoe was a litle green hand that rested below her feet. She also noticed a pair of hands inbetween her legs. Then the door opened and a hodded figure walked in the room. "Who are you!" Kate demanded as the man closed the door. "I am the grandmaster of the TTT, and you are going to tell me why you are here!" he said in a menacing voice. Kate looked at him and smiled, "You can't make me talk! I have survived every type of torture on earth and never cracked!" she said triumphantly. "Oh now I don't know about EVERY type of torture." said the grandmaster. "Lets see how long you last with this." Katie wondered what he ment by "this"? It didn;t take long for her to find out, with the press of a button the hands that rested on Kate's feet and butt, began to slowly vibrate. "What the?" Kate said out loud. Her eyes grew wide and she screwed up her face. A slow smile gre on Kates's mouth and she began to let out little giggling sounds. The hands on her pussy began to vibrate and the fingers moved back and forth. "Oh trying to hold it in are we?" said the grandmaster with an evil hiss. "Well then lets turn on all of the hands and see how long you can keep quiet!" He pressed the button two more times and the other hands began to vibrate as well. Kate rolled on her stomach and beagn to laugh uncontrolably as the machanical hands tickled her.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOOOHNOHOHO! HAHAHAHAHPLEASE NOT HEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FEET HAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHA I BEG YOUHAHAHA!" Kate laughed and kicked her feet on the floor to stop them from tickling her. She then turned on her side and arched her back as the hands tickled her inner thighs. Kate grabbed her self and howled in laughter. "OH OH OH GOD NOOOOOO!!! PLEASE NOT AHAHAHA HAHAHAHATHHAAHAHHAHAT PLEASE HEHEHEHEOOHHH DON'T TEHEHEHEHESAE ME ANY HAHAH MORE. HELP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." kate screamed as the fingers began to tickle faster and faster on her feet. She tried to pull them off but was so invloved in laughing she had no strength at all. "OH GOD HEHEEHHAHAHAH OHHOOOPLEASSSEE STOP HEEHHAHAHAAAHHAHEHEE EEEKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEHEHHAHAHAAHAWWW AAHAHAHA!" The tickling on her feet was growing unbarable as Kate rolled on the floor trying to pull off the shoes. She soon gave up and began to pound the floor with her fists. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! STOPHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE" Kate laughed as she grabbed at the machanical hands between her legs."HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!HAHAHAHA!!" Finally Kate gave up, rolled on her back and laughed harder then she ever laughed before. "NOOHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA!! EEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEEHAHAHAHA, OHMYAHAHAHAHAHAHGODHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD NOHAHAHAHAHAHA PLE- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STO HAHAHAHAHAHAAAP!!!!!!" Kate screamed as she grabbed at the hands between her legs and kicked her feet in the air. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LET ME UP PLEASE, I HAVE TO PEE. PLEASE I HAVE TO PEE!" HEY, I CAN'T HAHAHA BREATH HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MERCY! AAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA. I GOTTA PEE! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME WET MYSEL-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! NO! NO! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! OH HAHAHA MY LOARDHAHAHAYOU GOTTAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA
HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHASTOP IMGONNAPEEEMYAHAHHAAA
SELFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA PLEEEEEEESEDDDONTHAHA!! YOHOHOHOHOHOU'RE GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONNA MAHAHAHAHAHAKE MEHEHEHEHE PEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE." Kate screamed as the hands between her legs gave her the feeling of having to piss. The grandmaster just smiled and turned the intensity on high. "STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!AAAAAHHHHHH!" Kate begged to be let up but the grandmaster just sat there. " PLEEEEEEEEHEEHEEEEEASE I HAVE TO PEEE!" Katie tried to ask one more time but to no avail. She then grabbed herself and tried to hold it in. As Katie put her arms down she noticed a new set of fingers were wiggling in her underarms, and when she went to put her arms down the tickling increased by ten. That was all that Katie could take as the tickling sensations took her over and she pissed. The man then gave her a quick tickle on her side and she snapped back to life. "HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! I-I-HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TEHEEHEELL YOU ANYTHING! PLEEEHEHEHEEEZE!! NO STOOOOHOP PLEEEEEEHEEEZE NOOOOMOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORRE!" Tears streamed down Kate's face as the grandmaster pressed the button again, and the tickling stopped. Laerning her lesson, Kate told the grandmaster everything, about why thet were sent, what thier plan was, and how many of them there were. The grandmaster then told the others to fetch Hannah and bring her to the room.

The tickling had stopped and Hannah had finally caught her breath. Then to her horror, one of the figures grabbed her and took her away. "HELP M-" Hannah tried to yell but a gag had been put into her mouth. She struggled all the way to the room where she saw a bent looking metal bar. The man slipped Hannah's feet into black shoes that were attached to the bar, and her hands into gloves which were also attached. Soon enough Hannah was laying on the bent bar, it felt like she was doing a back bend. "Hey what are you doing! I thought Kate stopped you!" she said as the man made sure she was secure. "Well to tell you the truth, we captured her and tortured her into telling us everything." explained the man as he put on his robe and hood. "Then what do you need me for?" Hannah asked. The man smiled as he put on his hood. "We can't lwt you go so we'll get more info so either tell us or we'll torture it outta you." he said and walked over to a switch. At this point Hannah became very nervous, she started to breath heavly and shake. "You aren't gonna tickle me again?" she asked as the man watched. "You'll find out very soon." he said, and with that he threw the lever.

The cealing opened and hands attached to wires came down and removed all the clothes Hannah's body. The man then flicked a switch and the hands went back up. He then began to tickle Hanah's stomach, ribs, and thighs. "OH NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! IT REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T TAKE IT AHAHAOH NOT THERE! HEHEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T TAKE IT! HEAHAHAHAHAHA!" she laughed and giggled wildly. Hannah screamed and laughed as her whole upperbody was tickled. "If it tickles that much then just tell us why you are here and who sent you." the hooded man said. Hannah's head whipped from side to side as the mans hands concentrated on her underarms and ribs. PLEHEHEASE PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!! DOHOHOHOHOHOHON'T TICKLE ME ANYMORE!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Hanah screamed as her sides were raked from top to bottom. The man then tickled his way down to Hannah's feet, pausing before he continued. Hannah's eyes grew wide as she saw him by her feet. Hannah tried to beg but the man tickled her and cut her off mid sentence. "OHOHOOHOHO MY GOHOHOSH... NOHOHOHOHOT THERE AHAHAHAHAHHA!!! PLEHEHEASE PLEHEHEHEASE DOHOHOHON'T TICKLE MY FEET AAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!HEHEHAHAHAHA!" Hannah laughed and laughed. Soon enought hte girls had learned thier lesson and were set free. They never told anyone about thier ordeal for they knew they were being watched.
END FOR NOW!!!

Ok questions, comments? Of couse it being me there will be a part two. But wait.. Something different! I won't stop at just three parts, (gasp) I'll keep going untill you guys say stop soooo..... what about pt 2? lol (I am kinda hyper)

Last edited:
I liked this story Anubis, the way you cut back to each girl reminded me of what i did in "Brianna's Late Night At The Occult" great minds think alike!

I can't wait to work with you on my story, which I will send you the first three pages, hopefully before the weekend is over.

You've also got great imagination when it comes to tickling positions, which is also a nice touch LOL!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back