• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Craving a story, very specific scenario please respond =) ^^

tinkerally

hello all ^^

I am craving a story and i havent seen one in the subject matter recently. I am calling out to all writers who are into writing tickling stories. This is not for the fient of heart! I am requesting something that is really a big fantasy of mine. Please send me a private message if you're interesting in hearing and writing about my fantasy or more info. Thanks all in advance. BTW i am female =D so it'll be a */f story.

-ally

thanks thanks!

/bump!

Thank you all that have read my post. Also a big thanks to those of you who have responded to my request via private message. I have responded to you and I hope you will consider it. Either way, thank you all for viewing my request and I am still looking for writers to put their unique spin on my fantasy. If you want to find out more about my fantasy and maybe give it a shot, please private message me anytime ! thanks all =)

-ally

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back