• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Employee's Comments" Pt 4

jdmac020

TMF Regular
Are we wrapping up? Yes, no, maybe...

Disclaimers: Adults are the only ones in this story folks. There's a mildly subdued sexual theme going on, as well as tickling, workplace fraternization, d/s play, women who tickle guys, guys who like being tickled, and maybe a cute kitty watching the whole thing. If any of that bothers you, I'd advise finding another thread to investigate, 'cause this one will cause indigestion. Oh, also? This is original worked owned by the author...PLEASE don't make me have to call cousin Vinnie 'cause you "just had to" plagerize ;-)

"Employee's Comments" Part IV

Harold didn't spend a lot of time barefoot. He just...didn't. He spent a large chunk of time at work, where not wearing shoes annoys the health inspector. His other hobbies involved sitting around coffee shops and book stores, where they also frowned on the hippie approach. The times he was barefoot, like at home watching TV or playing fantasy football? Not a lot of walking around.

The end result was a pair of soft, sensitive, almost feminine feet. It felt truly bizarre to Harold to step onto the concrete of the sidewalk and scurry towards the door of Melissa's building. "It's cold out here!"

Melissa laughed, delighted at his cute hopping at the top of the stoop. "Maybe we should just wait out here till you get used to it..." Seeing his pleading glance, Melissa burst out laughing again and ran up the steps to open the door for him. "After you, sir..."

Gingerly stepping along a not-too-dirty hallway carpet, Harold reflected he felt more vulnerable already. Melissa was devious, and knew what she was doing. The more he thought about being helpless and at Melissa's mercy the more his stirred in his pants.

A sharp poke in the ribs brought Harold back to the here and now. "You walked past it, silly." Unlocking the door, Melissa gestured in. "It's not much, but it's home. Go on in and make yourself comfortable on the sofa...I'll be right back."

Harold stepped inside, nodding to himself. The place was small, and a little beat up. It figured, since Melissa WAS a college student working at a fast food place. But it was clean, fairly neat, and Melissa had a few pieces of...erotic art scattered about the place.

Doing as he was told, Harold sat down on the sofa, catty-corner to the television. There was a glass coffee table in front of him, and Harold decided to really make himself comfortable and set his feet up on it. Settled against the back of the seat, he didn't hear Melissa enter the room till she was next to him.

"Well, that'll save me some time..." she commented, carrying some clothesline to the coffee table. "Don't move while I take care of this."

"You're going to tie me up?!" Inspite of his unease, Harold couldn't hide the tent growing in his lap, nor did Melissa miss it.

"Damn straight, puppy. We've got work to do still!" Giving him a grin, Melissa wrapped and tied on ankle with an end of the line, looped the coil around the table's support and then tied off around Harold's other ankle. "Now...let's discuss this review."

Harold swallowed as Melissa sat down next to him, and really looked at her for the first time since she'd returned to him. She'd changed into a pair of red checkered flannel boxers, over the band of which the string of some undies peeked. The tank top she had left very little to the imagination, and had the word "Tease" on the bust in glittering pink letters. "But you already signed off on it!"

"So? Like I said, I'm not worried about the raise." She reached over and squeezed just above his knee, elicting a totally involuntary grin and some squirming.

"I'm not going to redo it for you." Even as he said it, Harold wondered if he was trying to be difficult on purpose. He almost wanted to see the worst.

The massage on his knee kept up, and using her other hand started work on his love handle. Giggling now, Harold had to work to focus on Melissa's words. "I've already done it for you. I just need you to sign the paper."

"Nohoho wayayayahehe!"

Leaning forward quickly, Melissa pulled up Harold's t-shirt and blew a raspberry on his belly. His eyes went wide in indignation as he squealed like a little kid.

"I don't like hearing 'No' from my guests, Harold..." Melissa's fingers wound their way from his belly button to his neck, and spider tickled along his throat. Whenever he brought his chin down to protect one side, she'd simply attack the other. Soon she was giggling along with him. "You're just like a little kid! Don't you realize it doesn't do any good to do that?"

"Whahahahat I meheheheant was I'm heheehehe not signing what I haven't REHEHEHEAD!"

Melissa stopped tickling. "Now why didn't you say so! That's only reasonable sweetie." She stood, goosing his now throbbing erection as she did. "Tho I think I can see why you might want to be difficult..." A warm, sexy smile. Harold returned it before she walked to the kitchen.

"It's really straight forward," she was saying as she returned with the paper. "Here," she offered, handing it to him. Melissa moved to the far side of the coffee table and lightly ran her finger up and down his sole.

He tried to read, but couldn't focus on anything besides the sensation. The clothesline kept Harold from moving his feet far enough away...and besides, Melissa would just switch feet anyhow. "Just like with your neck, darling...you can't escape little old me!"

The gist of the document, was essentially that Melissa was god's gift to the restaurant and the operation would fail without her. While he secretly agreed to most of it, Harold shook his hand and tossed it onto the table. "I can't sign that."

The look Melissa gave him, a sly grin twisted by her biting her lower lip, made Harold scrunch his toes and squirm while his erection throbbed an extra beat or two. "Oh really? Am I going to have to persuade you that you can, and very easily?"

Meeting her eye, heart pounding, Harold nodded. "If you can."

Without looking away, Melissa scrabbled her fingers all over both his soles. Trying to jerk both feet away only made the table move an inch or two, and within moments Harold was giving Melissa belly laughs. She caught sight of his wildly wiggling toes, and experimentally stuck her fingers under them. Harold threw his head back, howling and kicking his feet back and forth best he could.

"Ready to sign yet, darling? I hope not...you look so hot right now..."

Harold didn't answer, since her fingers had slipped under his pant cuffs, lightly teasing the hairs above his ankles. Eyes shooting wide again, Harold wriggled and let out a series of high pitched squeals he didn't know he was capable off.

Laughing in sheer amusement, Melissa kept up the gentle torment. "Tickles...but doesn't tickle...but drives you crazy...hmm? I can do this all night..."

Harold caught Melissa's eye, making sounds that could only be described as mewling. He just nodded, and reached out a grasping hand.

Not letting up her maddening petting, Melissa pushed the paper towards him and handed over a pen. Harold signed over his name, albeit a little sloppily. Beaming at him, Melissa pushed the paper out of the way and crawled on top the paper, stalking towards Harold until she straddled his lap, crouching face to face with him.

"Good boy!" Leaning in a little further, Melissa kissed Harold hard. After a few minutes, "I guess I should explain that they offered me a manager's spot in another store...but wanted a recommendation from my supervisor before they finalized it. I had to make sure it was perfect, of course, and not your classically honest usual."

Dazed, and hormone-dulled, Harold nodded, "Of course."

Tweaking the tent between her knees, Melissa grinned. "Judging from...things...you don't mind too much." Kissing him again, then pulling back. "And let's be honest...you know damn well you could've said no at anytime," Melissa pointed this out with a grin, running a hand over his chest.

Laying hands on her hips, Harold nodded. "True...true..." Smiling, he kicked his feet. "Is this the part where you untie me and send me home?"

Another kiss, and ten fingers working on his ribs later, Harold had the answer, but Melissa still broke away to say, "Only if you want it to be...to be honest, I'd rather get you naked, stretched out on the bed, and properly restrained. I think it'd be adorable."

Licking his lips and swallowing past a lump in his throat, Harold smiled. "Yes ma'am..."

The End!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back