• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Queer as folk...

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
Last night (1/27/2002) there was a pretty good tickling scene between Brian and the lesbian who had a baby with him. She is sitting on his legs after his he pushed back on a sofa (over the arm). She tickles his belly and sides and he's squeezing her sides and she's laughing pretty good. About a 15-20 second scene and worth having...of course I wasn't even watching, my wife was and I was in the next room, so I didn't tape it, but Showtime reruns those shows pretty regularly.

Did I say "pretty" enough in that post?:sowrong:

~ toyou

Gotta clip...

The episode in question was on last night so I grabbed it and made a clip that I will post to my e-groups/yahoo groups site...as soon as they come up from friggin maintenance!!!!

Anyway, to refresh, its a f/m - m/f clip...all upper body tickling...no nudity...nice reaction, especially from the female. (She seems, to me, to call Brian by his real name for a second actually!!)

The clip is there now...but remember that with bandwidth restrictions it can only be downloaded so much in a day. Sorry.

~ toyou

Last edited:
anyone know when this episode will air again, or what the title of it was?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back