• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAST LAUGH CHI: free preview (new DVD and clips)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

After a very long period of no new material, I've finally released my 22th tickling video, LAST LAUGH CHI. It stars a trio of models: Megane (making a return appearance) and her friends Bianca and Tania. It's on DVD and it's also available in clip form at my Clips4Sale.com store.

As usual, you can read a detailed description, see several sample pictures and play/download a preview clip on my website: www.thelastlaughinc.com. If you prefer you can also play the clip right now by <a href="http://www.thelastlaughinc.com/llchi_preview.wmv">CLICKING HERE</a>.

I should mention that I've stopped offering the videotape format for good, even on special request. The main reason for this is that the special MiniDV-VHS VCR I used to make VHS copies died on me some time ago, so I couldn't make copies even if I wanted to. My apologies to those who prefer that format.

Thank you!

Thank you, Francois!

It is great to see you again with new material.

You have had some very ticklish ladies in the past (Marie-Eve is my favorite), and I enjoy your work.

I hope to see (and buy) more soon....

Those clips are worth it's money. Megane is really cute. Good to hear you're back with new stuff.

BTW: I always wanted to know: What will you do after you've released "Last Laugh Omega"? Which name comes after that? :idunno:

FUCKING AWSOME!!! DUDE I TOTTALY LOVE YOU NOW!! (But not gay love just like a you rock sorta thing.) lol

jackthetickler said:
BTW: I always wanted to know: What will you do after you've released "Last Laugh Omega"? Which name comes after that?

My plan is to switch to the Hebrew alphabet once I run out of Greek letters. It has 22 letters, which should be enough for my needs. It has common origins with Greek, with some letters having similar (but not identical) names, and several of the Hebrew letters have, in my opinion, really cool names. I think it should do just fine.

The Last Laugh said:
My plan is to switch to the Hebrew alphabet once I run out of Greek letters. It has 22 letters, which should be enough for my needs. It has common origins with Greek, with some letters having similar (but not identical) names, and several of the Hebrew letters have, in my opinion, really cool names. I think it should do just fine.

Good plan.

ddd

laugh laugh chi!

that was a great clip the girls have great bodies! and i like the part where she was tickled in the bathtub that was hot!

Excellent clips !! :xpulcy: Love the natural girls and those blondes have great underarms. Have never seen a scene like when the two girls are on top of each other tickling while both their feet are being tickled by the third girl. Amazing!! :Hyrdrogen

Space-marine said:
Whose feet are the most ticklish?

Hmm... I often find it hard to answer such questions because there isn't always a definitive answer. All three girls had reactions that tended to vary during the shoot. I guess it's probably a draw between Megane and Bianca, as Tania's fairly mild reactions didn't suggest a high level of ticklishness. Then again, with her it's hard to say, as her laughter was so unusual that I was never sure just how bad it actually tickled her. For all I know, maybe she's just as ticklish as the other two, and her reactions just happen to be more subtle. After all, some moderately ticklish people get very wild when tickled, while some very sensitive people are significantly milder. The relation between the level of ticklishness and verbal/physical reactions isn't necessarily direct.

Still, Megane and Bianca are more obvious candidates for the most foot-ticklish member of the trio. But again, since they both had periods of high sensitivity mixed in with some calmer moments, I can't provide an objective answer. It would be easier if they had been more consistent in their reactions.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back