• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street: The Last Day of Summer (Part 2)

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
The all-out tickle war had begun! Brittany, Melissa, Ashley V., Candice and Joanna vs. Emily, Anne, Sara, Morgan, Meghan. In other words, the new girls on the block against the veterans of Tickle Street.

Emily immediately went after the brunette Joanna, wiggling her fingers all over her hyper-ticklish ribs,(her most ticklish spot). Joanna went insane, struggling and thrashing while laughing like crazy. Anne and Sara had teamed up on Melissa, one held her arms down while the other pulled her shirt up and slid her fingers across her flat tummy. Morgan and Meghan though, were both stuck up against a tree, while Ashley V., Candice, and Brittany cruely pinned them against the strong tree trunk and tickled their bare feet and sides mercilessly.

There was no clear winner of this war, and it trudged on. Morgan and Meghan finally broke away from the tickles, and Morgan tackled the insanely ticklish Brittany, groping her long fingers all over her sensitive sides. Meanwhile, when Meghan broke free, Ashley V. and Candice tackled her to the ground, one wrapping her arm around her ankles and scratching her bare soles, while the other tormented her bare underarms. Meghan bucked against the soft grass and laughed at the top of her tiny lungs. She rolled and turned around the ground, but Candice and Ashley V. kept firm grips on her petite body.

The tickle war trudged on for about fifteen more minutes, till all the girls were out of breath, panting and laying tired on the green grass.

"So...who won?" Brittany asked, finally breaking the long silence.

"We never finished the football game," Anne reminded them.

"I wish Summer could go on forever," Morgan said dreamily, changing the subject.

"Yeah me too," Joanna agreed.

All the girls then layed there in a five-minute silence, imagining an endless summer.

"I got it!" Candice said, hopping to her feet.

"What?" Melissa asked.

"How to figure out who jumps in the lake topless!"

They then all gathered around Candice as she whispered them her idea. When they heard it, they all got excited and hurrily agreed.

The contest was for each team, same as the football teams, to choose a contestant. That contestant would then sneak back to the parent's barbecue, and try to come back with the most valuable thing they could snatch, but then give it back of course.

The new girls chose Anne, and the older girls chose Candice, mainly because it was her idea, and they thought she might know a few tricks.

Then the eight girls waited in the forest, chatting away, while Anne and Candice snuck to the barbecue.

When they got there, they split up, so that Candice would be coming from the north, and Anne from the south. Candice quickly hopped the fence, and hid behind the side of the house. She peeked over and saw the parents eating and having a good time. She got on the ground, and belly-crawled over to behind the nearest picnic table, which had Sara's mom sitting on it. Then Candice saw it, Sara's mom's golden watch, was for some reason, not on her wrist, but next to her on the table.

This was it, candice's big break. She made a grab for it, and clasped her small hand around it, when Sara's mom turned around.

"Candice! What are you doing!" She asked in shock.

"Ummm...it's part of a game i swear," she confessed as she let go of the watch. All the parents gathered around her, and out of the corne of her eye, she saw Anne with a leather coat, sneaking back into the woods.

"Were you going to steal the watch?" Her father asked concerned.

"No i swear! It was part of game, and i was gonna bring it back i swear!" Candice was almost on the brink of crying.

The parents then all turned around, and began whispering.

"I know my daughter, she would never do that, i trust her about the 'game' story," her father whispered.

"Okay, well that's a relief," Sara's mom said.

"But, i think we should teach her a lesson anyways," Candice's mother said excitedly.

They all then turned back on Candice.

"Candice, we believe you, but you should be taught a lesson anyways just for trying something like that," her father said sternly.

"Lesson?" Candice questioned, but then suddenly her father and two other men grabbed her, and pinned her arms above her head on the picnic table, while two mom's held down her kicking legs.

"What are you doing!" She screamed out.

"Teaching you a lesson hunny, a ticklish lesson," he smiled at his last remark and left the two men to hold her arms, while he sat at the side of the picnic table, and slowly brought her shirt up below her bra-line, to unveal her smooth, tanned, sides, ribs, bellybutton, and of course her most ticklish tummy, which she couldn't even stand for it to be touched.

"Remember this Candice?" He asked her smiling as his fingers began to crawl up and down her sides, wiggling firmly into her silky sides.

"Hahahaahahhheehhahahahehehahahehehahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!" Candice laughed insanely, and began to squirm like crazy on the picnic table.

Her mother then came by, and began lightly stroking her bare, immobile feet. Light little strokes from her arches to her heels, and back again, only adding to Candice's psychotic laughter.

Her blonde hair fell out of the ponytail as her head shook back and forth as her father dug into her lower sides with enough pressure to tickle like hell. An endless stream of laughter concaved her wide-open mouth as thoughts of her sensitive skin being tickled swirled through her speeding mind.

Her father then switched to her ribcage, each little rib poked just a bit from her skin, showing they were there. He placed each large hand on either side of the ribs, and began moving his hands in and out like he was gripping her ribs, and Candice arched her back in super-ticklishness, actually pushing her ribs more into her father's tickling hands.

"Watch this," her mother said to other on-looking mothers as she teasingly played 'this little piggie' game on Candice's tiny toes, which caused her to scream and laugh much louder than anyone thought this young girl could.

Her father finally went for the bombshell, raising his hands, and finally landing them on her perfect tummy, and scribbling all over her smooth abs.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHEEEEEEEHAHAHAHHEHAHAHHEAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!"

Candice couldn't focus on anything anymore, it was hard to tell if she was even still living, her mind was a tornado of ticklish senses.

After five minutes pf straight tummy tickling and toe tickling, her parents finally stopped, and their daughter breathed heavily.

"Learned your lesson?" Her father asked.

All Candice could do was nod, then she made her way back to the woods.

She related her story to the other girls and they all laughed but also felt bad for her cause none of them would want to be in that position.

"Well back to business, since Candice came back empty-handed and Anne has a leather coat, you older girls have to jump in the lake topless" Morgan said.

"That's what you think! I got this when they finished tickling me," Candice said, holding up Sara's mom's golden watch.

They all stared in amazement.

FIVE MINUTES LATER...

"Good job Anne!" Emily said, as, even though it was summer, she still shivered in the lake topless.

"Hey! I tried, i think a leather coat is pretty good!" Anne said in her own defense.

"Look!" Morgan shouted, as they saw Brittany, Joanna, Candice, Ashley V., and Melissa grab their bra's and shirts, and run off in the other direction.

"Those bitches!" Emily yelled.

"Oh relax, it's a nice night, and it's been a great summer," Meghan said.

"Yeah your right, too bad school starts tomorrow," Anne replied.

"Yeah, but hey, i'm sure college will great!" Sara said cheerily.

THE END

how'd u like the end of this two-parter, and the whole summer in general. What adventures would you like to see them run into at college?????

Oh my god, what college are they going to so I can transfer?! :wow: :D I'm sick of this crap-ass school anyway.

You never cease to amaze me, Tummy! Your characters have such an air of innocence and cuteness, you can't help but fall in love with the denizens of Tickle Street!

I look forward to your next installment.:cool:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back